What's new

eddy lepp

redeye057

eddy sentencing was set back to februaury 23..we beleive it is because of all the letters being sent to the judge for leniancy...all i ask is for u to go to eddylepp.com and see what u can do to help this true freedom fighter...do not let the government take away another person's life for no reason...he is facing double life for a plant...for a medicine...for a cure for hunger....

eddylepp.com

jah bless...

I remember when the whole thing starting collapsing for Lepp. I have nothing but the strongest of sympathy, but at the same time, did Eddy not sell to an undercover in abuse of the medical system?

Again I can't stress enough how much I respect Eddy and desire his freedom.

redeye057

green wizard he was set up by demons using entrapment methods...and i know we all desire his freedom..thank u for the feedback...

calicoli06

eddy sentencing was set back to februaury 23..we beleive it is because of all the letters being sent to the judge for leniancy...all i ask is for u to go to eddylepp.com and see what u can do to help this true freedom fighter...do not let the government take away another person's life for no reason...he is facing double life for a plant...for a medicine...for a cure for hunger....

eddylepp.com

jah bless...

True freedom fighter? LOL
A TRUE THIEF IS WHAT HE IS!!
Getting what he DESERVES!!

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Sentencing is 9 am Monday May 18th.

The astrology for that day is from Maya Del Mar's Daykeeper Journal -

MONDAY MAY 18

We hit the midpoint in Mercury's retrograde transit today as it makes its conjunction with the Sun. This is a mutual application, or "collision" conjunction, where both planets are heading toward each other, adding extra impact. This conjunction occurs just before Mercury makes its retrograde squares to the Aquarian bunch (Jupiter, Chiron, Neptune), and just after the Sun does. This generates "grand reconsideration" of our hopes and dreams. If you dreamed to big or too small, you can adjust your plans now, refine and develop during this unique nexus of energy. The Pisces Moon leads us into deeper ponderings and a potential to feel overwhelmed, as it opposes Saturn near midday. What appear to be obstacles can be turned into open doorways if we do the work one step at a time.

Payaso

Veteran
Eddy Lepp raided again - days before his sentencing!

Sheriff's offices conduct investigation, make arrests in Upper Lake PDF Print E-mail
Written by Lake County News Reports
Friday, 15 May 2009

UPPER LAKE – An Upper Lake couple were arrested as part of a Mendocino County Sheriff's Office investigation that was partially conducted in Lake County.

Arrested were 55-year-old Billy Rainer and Connie Harp'Rainer, 58, according to the Mendocino County Sheriff's Office.

On Thursday shortly before 1 a.m. Mendocino County Sheriffs Deputy Tom Davis was conducting a business check in the Carousel Industrial/Storage complex located on North State Street, which had been the site for several commercial burglaries.

Deputy Davis drove adjacent the storage units when he observed two vehicles parked next to the storage sheds with their lights on.

The agency reported that Davis made contact with three subjects who were in and around the two vehicles: Linsi Manning, 33, of Encinitas; Brian Reese, 32, of Willits; and Boden Wood, 27, of Newport.

Davis asked them what they were doing near the closed businesses and locked storage sheds. They advised Davis they were lost while attempting to locate a road to Lake County, according to the report. During the contact Davis smelled a very strong odor of marijuana emitting from the vehicles.

Davis, along with other deputies, conducted a search of the two vehicles which revealed approximately 104 pounds of processed marijuana with some being packaged for sale. They further recovered approximately $70,000 dollars in US currency they allegedly found in a vehicle belonging to Manning.

Deputies arrested Manning, Reese and Wood and transported them to the Mendocino County Jail where they were booked on charges of possession for marijuana for sale and transportation of marijuana. Their bail was set at $50,000.

The Major Crimes Task Force was then contacted and continued the investigation.

A search warrant was granted which led Mendocino County Sheriff's deputies along with Lake County Sheriff's deputies and the Major Crimes Task Force to the Rainers' Upper Lake home.

Deputies conducted a search of the residence and property, locating approximately 70 marijuana plants and some processed marijuana. They further discovered approximately $250,000 dollars in US currency, and agents seized a newer John Deer tractor, two new all-terrain vehicles, two jet skis and a pickup.

Both Rainers were booked into the Lake County Jail on charges of marijuana cultivation and sales along with possession of a firearm in the commission of a felony.

During the investigation, deputies also searched the nearby home of marijuana activist Charles “Eddy” Lepp, according to a statement from Lepp's ministry.

The search took place at about 10 a.m., with deputies placing Lepp and everyone at the residence in handcuffs and detaining them while the property was searched. Lepp and his supporters allege that no search warrant was served and that officials would not answer any of their questions.

According to Lepp's statement, deputies took two hours to photograph and go through the property of himself and four others before they were released. No one was arrested.

Lepp is due to be sentenced on Monday in a federal marijuana case.

Payaso

Veteran
Eddy Lepp Raided Again 5/14/09

Eddy Lepp Raided Again 5/14/09

And yet another viewpoint from a different reporter on the scene...

Big bust:Upper Lake couple arrested on marijuana sales charges
By Tiffany Revelle -- Record-Bee staff
Updated: 05/14/2009 11:16:35 PM PDT

UPPER LAKE Authorities confiscated more than $336,000 in cash, between 40 and 50 pounds of processed marijuana and 110 plants of various sizes Thursday morning at the Hillcrest Drive home of an Upper Lake couple.

A traffic stop at midnight Wednesday led Mendocino authorities to the home of Billy John Rainer, 55, and Connie Jeanette Rainer, 59, according to Mendocino County Major Crimes Task Force Commander Robert Nishiyama. He said 15 shotguns and handguns were also found on the property, four or five of which were loaded.

"They had a brand-new tractor with a backhoe, two brand-new jet skis, a jet ski trailer, a brand-new car the usual accoutrements that people involved in the controlled substance trade spend their money on," Nishiyama said.

The couple was arrested on charges of cultivating marijuana, possessing marijuana for sale and possessing firearms.

The three people arrested in the Mendocino County traffic stop are suspected of buying marijuana from the Upper Lake couple, according to Nishiyama. He said two cars were stopped, one containing more than $71,000 in cash, the other containing more than 100 pounds of processed marijuana that was packaged in one-pound increments.

"We backtracked the GPS (Global Positioning System) on the vehicle," Nishiyama said.

The memory stored in the GPS device indicated the vehicle had been in the area of the Rainers' Upper Lake home, and the task force obtained a search warrant for the
Advertisement
Quantcast
area.

The task force served the search warrant on two homes in the area at 11:30 a.m., including the Rainers' home and the neighboring home of medical marijuana advocate Eddy Lepp. Lepp said authorities from the Mendocino task force and Lake County Sheriff's Office detained five people on his property and ignored proper search procedure.

"After two hours they released us, told they were very sorry and left. It sounds like they deliberately singled me out and harassed me just because they could," Lepp said.

Lepp is scheduled to appear in federal court in San Francisco Monday for sentencing after he was convicted in September of possessing more than 1,000 marijuana plants with the intent to distribute them.

Nishiyama said Lepp was not detained but "contacted," and authorities did not confiscate anything from Lepp's property.

"The judge gave us a warrant for an area, and Mr. Lepp's property happened to cross the area we were in. Once we figured it out, we were fine," Nishiyama said.

The investigation of the Rainers' case is ongoing, according to Nishiyama. He said questions or comments about the case should be directed to the Mendocino Major Crimes Task force at 463-4500.

T.Baggins

"We backtracked the GPS (Global Positioning System) on the vehicle," Nishiyama said.

The memory stored in the GPS device indicated the vehicle had been in the area of the Rainers' Upper Lake home, and the task force obtained a search warrant for the
Advertisement
Quantcast
area.
thanks Onstar....

FreedomFGHTR

Veteran
Wow the are backtracing GPS now? Damn I guess it's time to ditch the cellphone and stick with landlines only. All cellphones have GPS in the nowadays.

Last night I heard a rumor from someone that heard there was going to be one last big crackdown and that every over 99 needs to have their paperwork in order.

Still its going to be funny when these guys end up suing mendo. and get their 100+ pounds back.

Really though I wonder, the cops just happened to show up during a 100 lb deal... wonder who the rat is.

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
lets all say a prayer to the powers that be tonite and be thinking of Eddie and sending him all of our good thoughts and energy tommorrow.

No one should go to prison for marijuana.

Payaso

Veteran
Here's to the thoughts expressed by justalilrowdy...I plan to get down there on time for a seat in the courtroom for the show. And am praying it goes well, in Eddy's favor.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wishing eddy all the luck tomorow

he helps alot of people
what a shame

peace

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
sending eddie all good karma and energy for today... hope all goes well.

Marco Renda

Hope everything goes ok in court today. As Payaso stated NOBODY should go to jail for marijuana.

Take Care and Peace
Marco

X

xinsanewickedx

i know how he feels i was busted back in 04 for three plants,i know he had alot more then i did.but i hope all goes well for him today i know there are so many people standing behind him.

Vegan

subscribed

so what really happened here,,he had more than he supposed to by one plant??

eddy that is..

so the couple were growing also right??