What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ECSDxSSSDH test

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
Hey OJD,

no need to lie, my updates are kinda shitty... lol

thanks for the info bro, I plan on harvesting everything in one week from tomorrow... hopefully they will be ready... should be 12 weeks for the sour pheno and even longer for the other pheno, I'm thinking 13+ or something like that...

here are some pics of how the cab is looking now...

with the girls finishing up and the new #1 pheno in there ready to take over the cab!

picture.php

View image in gallery

you can see them finishing up in the square pots in the back left corner and then right next to them is the next to be flowered! hoping to squeeze a good yield out of this girl in the 2 gal smarty!

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
oh yeah, I am going to start a thread for my chemmy jones pheno as well! not a keeper but still worth documenting...

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
SUP DJ SO GOOD TO SEE YOU BACK! HIT ME UP WHEN YOU GET THOSE POSTS UP BRO... CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH YOU WORK THESE CROSSES! I AM FALLING IN LOVE WITH MY SOUR PHENO

DJXX

Veteran
I HAVE A GREAT SOUR PHENO FROM HIS SSSDH REGS RELEASED A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO....WONDERFUL GIRL...DJ

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
THAT'S AWESOME BRO. I HOPE THIS PHENO SMOKES AS GOOD AS SHE LOOKS... FROM ALL PICS I'VE SEEN OF SOUR OVER THE YEARS ON THIS SITE... I'D SAY THIS IS A DECENT REPRESENTATION...

I CAN'T WAIT TO HARVEST THIS FIRST ROUND AND GET THIS SECOND ROUND GOING!

ALL OF OJD'S GEAR SEEMS LIKE FIRE TO ME SO FAR... CAN'T WAIT TO RUN MORE STUFF OF HIS...

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
Sup guys got an update here...

The #1 pheno threw out some nanners and I noticed last night so was sat in the dark over night and got the CHOP this morning!

Here are some pics of her last night...

picture.php

View image in gallery

you can see a chemmy jones in the background of this pic... it was laying on top of her...

exactly 12 weeks I believe... would have gone longer if I didn't notice the nanner... I am more then certain it was my fault for the nanner... we all know the smallest bit of stress can cause a diesel to throw em...

also very sorry for the crispy yellow leaves.. I know that is not the nicest looking finish...

OJD i am very excited to smoke this herb...

the #2 pheno, (more hazey) is still going... 12+ but idk how much longer I can leave her in there.. I need to make room... we will see...

I am even more excited for the next round with this sour pheno!

until next time...

A

AlterEgo860

hey man . I really like ur setup. if u want to know the REAL % humidity.. take it off the pot. and place some string around it. use some tape.. and hang that bitch .. I put my exact same temp/hum gadge inside the top of a pot.. and thought my RH was higher then it was. for a long time.. then I hung it . realized my humidity was a little low during veg.. boosted it and ended up with faster veg growth. which was cool.

A

AlterEgo860

if I was working with a small area.. id look into making a light mover for that 150w.. making it go up and down.. a small motor with the right specs could help and use very little energy and money .. I really believe in using movers in small setups. as long as u don't move the light tooo much it only improves the situation.

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
yeah sorry guys, things didn't finish exactly as planned but the girls have been harvested and are curing now...

I will try to get some weights and pictures soon...

Deff could have done better with these girls but oh well... I wish I could do the second run of #1 like I talked about but I don't think I will be able to...

I still have a couple little clones that I am hoping to pass on to a buddy to keep them alive over the winter...

thanks for the interest guys!

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
as of right now, we are not going anywhere, we just have to clean up so rental inspections can take place without any trouble...

after that I don't know what I am doing...

A

AlterEgo860

ive seen plants love 60% in veg.. so I try to keep it up there .. in flower I like to drop it .. to 30-35 sometimes 40.

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
WOW OJD! I am really sorry I never properly finished this thread...

life got real busy and I was off the boards for a while...

I will get some dry bud shots ASAP...

Neither of them got to go as long as they wanted to or treated perfectly, (I made my fair share of mistakes) so they deff had much more potential... AND i only managed to keep 2 seeds alive so that is also another factor.

anyway, once again I am sorry OJD, i will try to get pics up ASAP...

I will say that for some fairly small plants, they yielded quite well. I do not have any exact numbers but they are some large flowers! not too dense but large!

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
Wassup guys, finally got those pics as promised...
not the best pics but I had to post something. i felt horrible after I realized I never posted bud shots..

Final report: these were definitely the haze leaner of the group... none of the phenos got very dense at all but they still produced some weight...

I only had two phenos.. the one deff looked more sour during growing but didn't put on any strong smells at the end and hasn't shown any remarkable flavors yet...

This is in no way a diss, but I will say the two phenos I grew were deff not the best of the bunch.. I am sure there are much nicer phenos to be found in this seedline and well after all, I only managed to keep 2 alive so I didn't have the greatest selection and I will admit I made my fair share of mistakes..

I would deff be interested in growing these again if I had the opportunity to see what else I could find...

Anyway, I feel much better now that I didn't let this thread die without a final report..

Sorry OJD for the delay and the inconsistent thread...

Thanks again for giving me the opportunity to grow these!