What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ecsd...

G

guest121295

I see the cut I have grown in other people gardens look terrible as if it were a diff plant, I ignore the fact the the guy can rip a page off a calander faster than you can blink.He says "no weed goes longer than 60 days!!" Rather forcefully I might add...he spends a great deal of time talking about "nutes" in a coffee shop with some other buddies he has.The funniest thing is they don't need the money....I mean I can see if times were tough and you were washed up on the rocks, cut some diesel at 65 and dry it in 4.Save, Save, Save!!:)

groady-ho

as is all-too-common in my life, I succumbed to my
Veteran
Some people like to hate her because its become a "common" cut, but more common is growers that don't know how to do her. Some time I'd like to collect 3-4 of ECSD from different circles to see if they are the same cut or different. Seems some don't have the overpowering funk, which could be the cut or the grower. she never made seed on me but last run I got one.:)
i just want 1 legitimate cut..i'd do her right...i got nothing what people say is sd in the sd ibl i grew..a bunch of short kinda squaty plants..no lemon fuely funk really..definetely no floppyness...altho, whatever i got the males did well in crosses..still no floppy sour funk..
enjoy her guys...how can anyone hate a plant..

JACKBAYBEH

What I was looking at was a buch of stuff fronm Gage Green.I'd never seen it before and he's/they're offering some interesting items.Had to buy some more Ace VB/Thai so I bought GG's Sun Maiden, Pepe Le Chem and Columbian Black.I couldn't help it, looked too good...I like the sound of a G-13 Skunk, if thats a Cali version it could be nice.

I think KeyPlay is behind GageGreen, if I'm not mistaken.
The G-13 Skunk is from Shanti's work. A friend of mine grew out the Mr. Nice G-13/Skunk and had some really nice phenos. Great smoke fo sho. Paired with the D should be interesting to say the least. Good choice. Wouldn't mind running these myself. :tiphat:

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
You know when you have this cut, she just overpowers anything and everything else in your room.You best have your filter game on hardcore mode.

Hard to describe what 'sour' smells like, but she epitomizes it and you know it when you smell it.Love her :dance013:
Ima see if I can wrangle her out of the room tonight to snap a few.
Peace,
SSM :joint:

Last edited:

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
GGG stuff is good. I am testing out a new strain for them currently. I love their Grape Stomper and crosses using it.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
What I was looking at was a buch of stuff fronm Gage Green.I'd never seen it before and he's/they're offering some interesting items.Had to buy some more Ace VB/Thai so I bought GG's Sun Maiden, Pepe Le Chem and Columbian Black.I couldn't help it, looked too good...I like the sound of a G-13 Skunk, if thats a Cali version it could be nice.

Gage Green Group sounds very interesting. Thanks for pointing them out!

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
Treat her like a lady...

Treat her like a lady...

Snuck in, rubbed one out,snuck out, nobody got hurt :)

My apologies up front about some of the pics, camera is down at the momenteeto :dance013:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Gave her another little kick in the tires with a shot of KB...

Peace & chicken grease :friends:

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
wow that girls looks so happy! GREAT WORK BROTHER. i have never heard of gage green. i am going to google and see what i can find. good stuff. i love the midwest

G

guest121295

Wow, thats a nice one dude.All three of mine together are almost that size, 10 more days to go.A few of the colas in one of the rooms, crowded around a 400 hps vertical with a 600 hps vert over it are big and wide, the light is just right, the tops just enter the light of the 600 and the bottoms are soaked with the 400.Obviously its 2 cooltubes stacked on top of one another and this rig is gorowing some mean plants!:)

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
Thank you for the positive K+ comments,fellas.Chaco, you're the man when it comes to dialing this girl 6ways from Sunday and I'm trying to make her shine :tiphat:

Hey Budman, this is actually the second time this particular girl has been flowered.The first time she flowered she vegged for approx. 8 weeks.I also topped and LST'd her HARD.If you look at the whole plant (side view) you'll see the screws in the rim of the pot (7gal.) that I used to bend her over.

I revegged her for probably about the same amount,once her regrowth straightened out,took cuts and will have another to take her place in a couple mos.
Hope that helps,brother...welcome to the thread :wave:

Peace,

TicalionStalion

my sours are lookin propper this time boys, that conni w all the extra N, and the calmag juicin really helped. alsong as this lady stays green till the flush and she has zero heat stress, she comes out fucking awesome. finally I got some better pics. this is about day 61-62. they still got some beefin to do, the flush has alrdy began. cant wait! click pics to get the full size, much nicer.

Attachments

• 205 ECSD 2.jpg
    205 ECSD 2.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 23
  • 205 ECSD 3.jpg
    205 ECSD 3.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 23

bunkerman

great plants man!...i love the sourD,the my swerveD is one of the most potent plant of my garden...sure the most stinky :) (i have try all the sour D available in the market's,aaron&dan, rez & swerve...the aaron sourD is the most stinky&fruity but less potent, and the rez is too sativa\haze in the smell&time...the caliitaGlian guy make some real gems ;))

..this is the grape stomper year !...my leia's here's a bit slow in veg(i think 50\70 g for plant with 45 days of veg, in coco&smartpot), but have an amazing smell

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
It works if you work it...pray to the cannagods

It works if you work it...pray to the cannagods

Melty,my brother from another, it's cats like you that keep me workin' my program and reachin' for the stars with that,frosty, sugar-coated nug you shine.Much respect.

I feel good about her this run, not there, but close, she's much stronger this far into flower than she was this time last go ....she liked the smack on the ass with the KB.I was saying in another thread, I swear I watched them go all swoll over night the other night...little voice in my head was saying "Super, step awaaaaay from the budder" ...no shit. :)

Heres' a couple :ying:

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

Chaco, hope you don't mind if I drop one of the girls here, she's just silly...

Peace,

Scottish Research

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Proof of Life

Proof of Life

Here she is.

Just showed up today. Placed her in some coco & perlite and gave her some distilled water with KLN & Pro-Tekt.

She is the real deal ECSD gifted to me by a friend.

Thank you!

Also, I wanted to thank Chaco for sharing with me his experience growing this one.

R.Fortune

Arminius

"I'm not a pezzamist, I am an optometrist"
Veteran
Here are my next 6 ECSD that I just topped and defoliated. They will veg for another 30 days before there is space in the flower room. I want to flip them at about 30", and they are already 24" so they will be getting topped at least twice more in the next 4 weeks.
picture.php