What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ecsd...

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey TacomaComa, that is some kill rite there, enjoy them Zs! Hopefully 1 day i'll be able to get the ECSD cut (and join ya'll like I said a long time ago) and or some S1s. Got the IBL for now but everytime I see some superb looking ECSD I just want to get my hands on the clone lol.

I still do enjoy checking this thread out so keep them awesome pics coming in. Maybe it'll motivate me to go on the hunt for this girl ;). Ya'll take care 1

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
daym melty!now that's a sight!.....time to take a grip load of sour cuts....holy crip im crapple...i need my sour back......nice show homie's.....so do you regret that lone chemd?jeje.....jk

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
4SD

4SD

4SD ..........:smokey:

picture.php
[/IMG]

picture.php
[/IMG]

Peace & Sour Puffs,

RMS

:smoweed:

G

guest121295

What a beast!I have 3 at 63 days, they're sorta small but very nice.2 are wrapped around a 400w hsp vert, they look very nice, better than the plant near the 1000.

H

Homer J Pimpin

Around 42 days....Comin' out sweet this run

Around 42 days....Comin' out sweet this run

picture.php

picture.php

and the smallest nugg on the floppy steam

picture.php

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Wow man. Every single diesel up in here always looks so amazing man. just makes growin diesel soooo much more fun knowing how much people love it so much like I do. Can't wait for the SDIBL I got to fill up the screen a little more so I flip her. Looking at these pics just make me wanna say fuck it and flip her into bloom. I miss those real nice Sour Fuel stinking up everywhere no matter what. I feel like I smell it all over the place. Like it's coming out my pours

G

guest121295

Most people do enjoy the diesel.Theres a few stinkers out there who want to hate it simply because its popular but the reality is, a great diesel is hard to find.Theres some growers in my area who grow this cheezl, they're asses and cut the stuff real early, sell coke etc.Not my kind of people so I of course wanted to hate that cheezl.Then I saw the thing growing at another friends house, done right at 76 days and the stuff amazed me and now I have a lovely cut.You have to keep an open mind or you'll end up losing the game.Some people will grow weed that they found from seed and even though its mediocre they keep it and rave about it from some twisted vanity because they're born to hate. You know the people, they always say, " nobody ever gave me anything!"...edit...in other words some folks will stick with a cut they found from seed with no regard to its quality and just never test it, some of them don't even smoke!!!

Last edited:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
got to agree with you chaco
alot of people dont get the full potential out of these cuts then dropp the cut and tell everyone is shit
but done by someone who takes it to full potential and flushes it good can have some serious fire

peace

im looking forward to geting the real diesel back

Arminius

"I'm not a pezzamist, I am an optometrist"
Veteran
Now I know what you guys are talking about with the smell of the ECSD... I harvested my Goosh last week, which removed their particular smell, and then bam! I went out to my room last night, and I could have sworn I stepped in dog shit on the way there, checked my shoes, and nothing... As soon as I closed the door the smell got even stronger! I have a mixture of strawberry, chocolate, and dog shit!:jump:

budelight

Discovery Requires Experimentation
Veteran
Is the ecsd available via seed anywhere convenient?

Great photos everyone, Thank you for sharing!!!

Here is the last of my Purple Diesel - Hows it look?

Attachments

• IMG_3596.jpg
    IMG_3596.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_3582.jpg
    IMG_3582.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 15
G

guest121295

Hortilab had something called "sour power" or something like that.One other spot at Seedboutique had a nice diesel kinda plant, I'll go check it out and let ya know.I was going to buy a few myself of diff sorts.Edit, just checked its out of stock, too bad.

Last edited:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i got to say dr greenthumbs diesel look prety spot on from the few grows threads ive seen of it
they are feminized tho

peace

G

guest121295

What I was looking at was a buch of stuff fronm Gage Green.I'd never seen it before and he's/they're offering some interesting items.Had to buy some more Ace VB/Thai so I bought GG's Sun Maiden, Pepe Le Chem and Columbian Black.I couldn't help it, looked too good...I like the sound of a G-13 Skunk, if thats a Cali version it could be nice.

Last edited:

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
:) Funny stuff Chaco. I have 12 SunMaiden sprouts up and the ChemxG13Skunk and OGxG13Skunk on their way. The G13Skunk sold me too.

G

guest121295

Yeah, I just saw the stuff on a random click and if I were a richer man today I would have taken more.I think the chemx G-13 Skunk is the PePe le pew I ordered, the D would go nice with a classic Cali skunk.

H

highsteppa

Some people like to hate her because its become a "common" cut, but more common is growers that don't know how to do her. Some time I'd like to collect 3-4 of ECSD from different circles to see if they are the same cut or different. Seems some don't have the overpowering funk, which could be the cut or the grower. she never made seed on me but last run I got one.:)