What's new

ecsd...

I also had in mind working some hybrids like a V2 of the Sour Amnesia Hortilab made with their SD V3 male. I may have several options for regular seeds to test if all goes well: ECSD X Amnesia Hypro and Amnesia clone only (Core) x ECSD IBL.

Peace

Not a "newbie", been doing this for over a decade. And just so you know, The Core cut and Hy-pro are the same cut.

Principles > Passion, Greed, or Hype :2cents:

I believe this is everybody’s circus if you are in it for the right reasons…

-DD

What a stranger on the internet believes means little to nothing to me and it definitely doesnt fill my stash box with high grade weed.

For the record, I only mentioned his name and said new sd crosses were being made.
You'd think he was fcking Voldemort the way you ppl are reacting its hilarious 😂
Fcking "Resevoldemort" lool 😆😂

You can say what you like, I have no vested interest in the guy. But I do like his work that I've smoked very much, its some of the best weed I've ever smoked in nearly 3 decades of smoking weed and thats just a fact. If it offends, tough sh*t I'm not sorry, lol.

Peace.

3rd-3yed

Veteran
First I didn't even bothered answering your post because I'm so tired of reading bullshit, but today is a new day and I've decided I will still reply to it nonetheless...

Nice attempt at trying to school me but do you know Superstrain also once knew as HY-PRO is just a Dutch commercial brand right? The Amnesia is only called Hypro cut because Zwiep got this same bagseed "SSH" Moppel clone early on and then worked the clone into a seed line to be sold.

If you read more carefully my previous post I was only mentioning ideas I had to do males selections in an unknown future: one with the Amnesia (SSH) clone (whatever the tag you want to use) as mother with ECSD IBL male and one with the ECSD clone paired with an Amnesia male from the regular line via those old Hy-pro seeds I have stashed...

I already knew (when you started growing more than ten years ago lol) all the stories and alias used for this old bagseed found in a SSH batch (Cup winning cut I personally guess) from Greenhouse coffeeshop that icmag Dutch member Moppel grew and then shared with Core, a Belgian member. Core got his name on the clone because he was the one sharing it with everybody within the icmag community.

Let's get back on Sour now, that's right you could find stellar sour genotypes with a bit of selection in his overpriced seeds like Riri did but many growers also found crap while trying his work ("bred in Porsche like facilities" to quote his own words, more likely it was mom and pop's apartment). His breeding results were more a matter of luck because he started with good genes than actual skills as the self titled "master breeder" he tried to act like. And tell me why you'd support a snitch on top of that? Especially on a site where the owner got jailed because of him?

Let's be real some growers like you act like connoisseurs after a decade growing and don't care about ethics in the game because they want the genes so bad, that's a pity. And that's just my personal opinion I'm saying loudly...

Last edited:
Let's be real some growers like you act like connoisseurs after a decade growing and don't care about ethics in the game because they want the genes so bad, that's a pity. And that's just my personal opinion I'm saying loudly...

Lmao 😂
"Excuse me miss, your virue signalling is showing" 😆
I dont really care about your personal opinion. How many times have you ever been there to help me? Moreover, how many times were you there to help the people youre naming? Did you visit Gypsy? Send him money? Or are you just virtue signalling?? 💩💩💩

As for Hy-pro. Yes we all know the story. Hy-pro was an old nute/equipment company (I'm suprised it took you three days to research all this and get your reply together.) Some of us have even spoken to Moppel etc about it.
Tell us more about your Reg Hypro beans, have you got a pic please?📷 I'd love to see them, especially as reg Superstrain Amnesia seeds are listed for €1000 a pack. Lets see them, show us!! 📷You might be sat on a gold mine (if you're not lying 🐂💩😏).

You're doing nothing more than trying to virtue signal and make yourself out to be an "old head in the game", but all youre doing is making yourself sound like an idiot who wants attention😂 lol.
Did you go visit Gypsy in jail? Send momey or letters? How well do you know the people you're talking about by name? I hope youre not just using someone elses name and story of misfortune to virtue signal. 😏

(Do me a favour, dont reply. Leave this thread O/T. If youve got anything more to say you can send it in a pm to me, we can carry on there. Unless, of course, this is all about you virtue signalling in public 😏).

Last edited:

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
Sour Nev was released by People Under The Stairs Genetics and I've read great things about that gear.

These were made by Chaco

wait let me be clear there was a nevs haze pollen someone had and Chaco used to hit a few strains at the time
sfv , purple kush , chem sis , and two more popular ogs at the time .. then he went back and found a male and used that to make the sour d bx ..

the sour d x nevs was re made by pus or some kind of reproduction around the time but I’m positive we grew these beans out way before they were for sale .. the thread is on here

Times changed the fact someone said that the Chaco ecsd is wack is bananas to me ..

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
These were made by Chaco

wait let me be clear there was a nevs haze pollen someone had and Chaco used to hit a few strains at the time
sfv , purple kush , chem sis , and two more popular ogs at the time .. then he went back and found a male and used that to make the sour d bx ..

the sour d x nevs was re made by pus or some kind of reproduction around the time but I’m positive we grew these beans out way before they were for sale .. the thread is on here

Times changed the fact someone said that the Chaco ecsd is wack is bananas to me ..

The Chaco cut people say is wack seemed to have duding from broadmite damage or some kind of virus and not the same as the Chaco cut used to be.
some Chaco cuts are clean from this but alot of the chaco cuts passed around have it.

Robney

Not a "newbie", been doing this for over a decade. And just so you know, The Core cut and Hy-pro are the same cut.

What a stranger on the internet believes means little to nothing to me and it definitely doesnt fill my stash box with high grade weed.

For the record, I only mentioned his name and said new sd crosses were being made.
You'd think he was fcking Voldemort the way you ppl are reacting its hilarious 😂
Fcking "Resevoldemort" lool 😆😂

You can say what you like, I have no vested interest in the guy. But I do like his work that I've smoked very much, its some of the best weed I've ever smoked in nearly 3 decades of smoking weed and thats just a fact. If it offends, tough sh*t I'm not sorry, lol.

Peace.

Yeah, it's hilarious that one of the site's greatest contributors and seed banks almost lost their freedom. They gave so many small breeders a chance to share their work with the world, including the genetics you're looking for, but fuck Gypsy right?

And for all of the people out here not in legal states, aka 90% of people on here, it's cool if they get ratted out, right? And if anything, we should hope to financially support the people who help put them in prison, right?

Honestly, fuck you you piece of shit. You seem like an awful person, I hope you never find the genetics you're looking for if you don't give two shits about how you get them.

Mods, I may be out of line, but fuck anyone who thinks snitching on our brothers and sisters is not a deal breaker. They should have no place in this community.

Robney

The Chaco cut people say is wack seemed to have duding from broadmite damage or some kind of virus and not the same as the Chaco cut used to be.
some Chaco cuts are clean from this but alot of the chaco cuts passed around have it.

Damn, that explains way too much. I'm pretty certain the chaco I got had that issue, had the look of sour but none of the funk.

OJD, do you think that if someone breeds with a dudded chaco cut that the outcome could be good?

Also, major props for what you do, I got a cut of your ecsd x sssdh and it's heavenly haze. I've really enjoyed your stuff that I've grown.

Yeah, it's hilarious that one of the site's greatest contributors and seed banks almost lost their freedom. They gave so many small breeders a chance to share their work with the world, including the genetics you're looking for, but fuck Gypsy right?

And for all of the people out here not in legal states, aka 90% of people on here, it's cool if they get ratted out, right? And if anything, we should hope to financially support the people who help put them in prison, right?

Honestly, fuck you you piece of shit. You seem like an awful person, I hope you never find the genetics you're looking for if you don't give two shits about how you get them.

Mods, I may be out of line, but fuck anyone who thinks snitching on our brothers and sisters is not a deal breaker. They should have no place in this community.

I never said fuck Gypsy, i never said anything more than "I see Rez is making new SD crosses".. No mention of buying them or spending money. Just stating a fact. So with that said, go suck ya mudda.

I've been outlaw since day 1 and no theres legalisation where I'm from. Ive personally seen many ppl go to jail over this plant. Not 3rd and 4th hand stories that I read on the internet 5 years after they happened, but actual close friends. That I visited and sent money too. You Mug.

silverhazefiend

Veteran

I figured as much I didn’t wanna say it was a dud and people get pissy but I kno first hand like you when that cut was dropped back then it was THEE cut to have ..

ive seen Chaco cuts for sale for super cheap I never bought one Bc of my suspicion.. the cut is dudded or fake ..

i think the popularity of those sour d drops back in the day is a gift and a curse for someone imagine releasing some of the most used genetics to date and none of the respect .. my mom is Jamaican and there’s a saying

“Whenever u are digging a hole make sure u dig two” one for u and one for the person u plan on putting in there

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
These were made by Chaco

Chaco found the male and shared the pollen with a handoff forum members back then…..as far as who made what my memory is lagging atm I know Dominican green made the purple kush cross and think chefro did the sfv one…

chacos cut did test positive for the viroid with a few homies who all got it from different sources … think Ec started to cleaning by her up few months back… all these years I still haven’t ran that clone many friends did and there sour was always off a bit in some way

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
I figured as much I didn’t wanna say it was a dud and people get pissy but I kno first hand like you when that cut was dropped back then it was THEE cut to have ..

ive seen Chaco cuts for sale for super cheap I never bought one Bc of my suspicion.. the cut is dudded or fake ..

I get with Chaco regularly and his cut is not dudded but others who hold it might have a sick copy.

I'm very happy still with my ECSD and how she grows in my patch. I ran 9 of them last year.

ECSD dreaming 8.14.21.JPG

ECSD 9-26-21.JPG
ECSD 10-14-21.JPG

This was the first season that I ran his Sour Valley creation and it is a sativa dom monster with crazy loud lemon terps and insane frost.

chacos sour valley.JPG

Chaco's Sour Valley 10-7-21.JPG

Many thanks to Chaco and all the other members who have put so much dank into my tiny sick hands over the years...

chill copy.JPG

silverhazefiend

Veteran
Chaco found the male and shared the pollen with a handoff forum members back then…..as far as who made what my memory is lagging atm I know Dominican green made the purple kush cross and think chefro did the sfv one…

chacos cut did test positive for the viroid with a few homies who all got it from different sources … think Ec started to cleaning by her up few months back… all these years I still haven’t ran that clone many friends did and there sour was always off a bit in some way

Your spot on green made the pk cross and chefro the sfv and the other og ..

I remember when the Dud was first discovered and talked about heavily in sour dub .. at that time people were saying it’s hearsay but after a while they confirmed that the sour dub had issues fast forward all these years and that virus is changing the landscape

I still have like a few beans made from the Chaco bx but I can’t get them to pop my storage wasn’t the best and it’s been a while

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
I get with Chaco regularly and his cut is not dudded but others who hold it might have a sick copy.

I'm very happy still with my ECSD and how she grows in my patch. I ran 9 of them last year.

This was the first season that I ran his Sour Valley creation and it is a sativa dom monster with crazy loud lemon terps and insane frost.

Many thanks to Chaco and all the other members who have put so much dank into my tiny sick hands over the years...

Awesome.......:kewlpics:

K+ to all of you on this thread that are keeping the real ECSD genetics alive and well. Weed strains are like fashion trends in today cannabis world, but IMHO, ECSD is still one of the best strains out there., bar none.

In my neck of the woods, most so called weed connoisseurs don't even know what it is, and those who claim to have smoked it have probably had ECSD that was fugazi.

I'm not surprised that Rez has resurfaced and is selling beans again.....:cuss:.......... I wouldn't give that rat fuck the steam of my shit,.........:cuss:.

I'm not surprised at all that ECSD genetics can sell for top dollar. From my past experience, that is a crowd you might want to stay away from.

Long live the Sour D......and all of it's wonderful phenotypes, sub-pheno's, and crosses.........:plant grow:

RMS

View attachment 4SD a.jfif View attachment 4SD b.jfif

3rd-3yed

Veteran
Thank for sharing again those amazing 4SD pics Rocky... You still hold some of the S1 seeds you had?

Regarding the mention that some of the Chaco cuts that are passed around now are duds that's probably true... Many growers have far than ideal grow environment so some cuts could get many stresses, pests and diseases over the years.

And even years ago people were having a hard time dialing the ECSD the right way, some even mention dialing only 1 round out of 10 while running it.

The "non duded" Chaco was a finicky one, it needs careful attentions and a very sweet spot imho...

Jcue81

Beyond excited to have been gifted a cut. Does anyone have tips on running her organically? Already seeing she likes her magnesium.

RingtailCanyon

The Chaco cut I have has a strange mottled variegation that looks suspect, but a buddy just did a run with it and the bud came out great.