What's new

ecsd x sssdh

T

trichster

Girls are all looking NICE! Seems that they are leaning away from SSSDH, Ive never seen the real ECSD to compare though.

W

Womble

Girls are all looking NICE! Seems that they are leaning away from SSSDH, Ive never seen the real ECSD to compare though.

many thanks trichster, my garden, alas has also never been graced with the real ECSD...with this opportunity from Connoisseur it could just be my time bro! :biggrin:

Nice toppings homie! T5s get her nice and tight huh? Peacin up bruv

Yeah Fly you know how the T5's do, so long as you change the bulbs, everythings kept tight as a nun's....:)

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey womble
looking very nice and happy in your company
some nice bushes already

this going to be alot of fun to watch

peace

W

Womble

Greetings....:tiphat: so, 3 out of the 4 have now been repotted into 11Ltr pots of Canna Terra Pro soil and have been switched a couple of days ago.
Fighting some serious temp issues here, due to the zips on my DR120 failing, only having a DR90 as back-up, with the ballast set to 400 it's mid 80's all the way!.....till payday. They seem to be handling things well enough though, a little DynaGro Protekt does seem to help my girls with any kind of stress I put them under, and it's quite often. When I take a step back and look at the conditions I have to grow in, it's a wonder that I get any bud to smoke, but feel blessed for the luck that I have had, so far, with this plant we all adore....really can't wait to move house, with a proper set up.

Pheno 1...

picture.php

picture.php

Pheno 2...

picture.php

picture.php

W

Womble

Pheno 3...

picture.php

picture.php

These are smelling very pungent, can't wait to see these progress!!

Pheno 4 is still in veg, I'll get a pic of her a little later on....peace

B

bench warmer

Holy frijoles Wom!!! Looking great all around buddy! :good:
Nice work!..as per usual :tiphat:

jochen_45

Veteran
Your plants look great, they are very nice topped and some beautiful, little bushes.
I wish you lots of fun with them and think, that is an awesome cross...:ying:

W

Womble

thanks all for chiming in with me :tiphat:

here's a switch shot of the girls....gotta love the bendz dealing with stretch lol

picture.php

a day later Pheno 3 decided to have a tear up with a 6" Ruck fan that came unattached from the filter, luckily enough it was during the dark period so the fan was barely running, so I think I got away with it....

opened up the tent to find her like this...she's better now after a little tidyup

picture.php

clones taken from these are the quickest to root that i have ever seen, 4-5 days with untold amount of roots coming out the riots...lovely!

nice work on these OJD, I'm impressed bro.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking great bro

you got them dialed bro
very nice
same about the snap branch but looks like you got plenty so 1 wont go a miss

now let the fun begin

peace

Fly by Night

Like a Wing
Veteran
It's very pleasing to see all of this progress being made homie! Keep up the gentle fondling, and strict nurturing. Good time to fetch your pipe and slippers, sit back and watch the wonders of nature! Very much peace, bruvvie

W

Womble

you are doing a great job!

cheers sour, yours is just round the corner too bro...

I have some of those bendz also....Love 'em! LOL

alright ain't they? but there's never 50 in a pack! lol

looking great bro

you got them dialed bro
very nice
same about the snap branch but looks like you got plenty so 1 wont go a miss

now let the fun begin

peace

glad you're liking the show so far OJD, these are an absolute pleasure to have around, dealing extremely well with some warm conditions, responding well to training of any kind, cuts root so fast etc etc... you get the picture! nice cross coming out of blighty for the masses to find something a little special.

It's very pleasing to see all of this progress being made homie! Keep up the gentle fondling, and strict nurturing. Good time to fetch your pipe and slippers, sit back and watch the wonders of nature! Very much peace, bruvvie

Dunno about the slippers homie, chunky striped espadrilles FTW! lol.....Miami Vicing it up over here

The gals are always happy as can be in the house of Womble. :headbange:
All done by themselves bench, i just tell them how nice their hair looks, weight loss etc they love it! :bigeye:

Cheers for passing through all, a couple of shots of them coming up to the end of week 2....

picture.php

trying to maintain some kind of even canopy up in here..

picture.php

yep. definite fems!

picture.php

jochen_45

Veteran
ecsd x sssdh

I like to see your new update, your plants are looking so healthy and strong, I like them very much. And your pictures
show them very good, thats definitly a thread I like to follow. When everything will be fine, you should have such nice
plants, that you'll find a keeper easily.
I wish you lots of fun with your grow and hope to see a lot of nice pictures in the coming posts from you...:ying:

Latest posts

Latest posts