picture.php

picture.php

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow wow fellows!!:biggrin:

Very nice pictures and genotypes, ohhhhh my men Biatch':tiphat:

Ra2 you are going to have a monster CC bro' such a huge bush at the moment, good job!!

Vibes!!

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Thank you guys. For reall I appreciate all the kind words. Seems like I'm on a Sour OG binge recently. Ah. All different types if sour Ogs are in the garden I'm gonna take some dry shots of the first sfv OG x Deez #1 pheno And I have #2 pheno hanging at the moment. But truthfully out of all. I'm SUPER excited abott yhe CC f2. That Melty originated and Ra2 perfected. Both absolutely. Superb guys and breeders as well so I'm happy to make my bro's proud. She's Is the real deal for sure. I got some cuttings I'm gonna toss in flowering room soon. Since putting them under the new 1k. They are just taking off like crazy. So I can't wait to see what my baby puts out under that 1k from start of flowering to end. The CC that you see above was under a 400w MH+250w HPS but I just swapped both lights and put a 1k instead in like week 4-5. So she didnt get the full benefit of the 1k light from beggining but let me tell you. Since under that big boy light. Friiggin buds are getting soooo fat it's crazy. So once those clones are Vegged out big enough should be an interesting sight for sure. Got some XXDeez as well under the 1k and some
Lethal Purple X Purple Power which Im very interested to see how she turns out. Gonna be a fun one for sure. So I shall post most pics of the CC very soon. Thanks again for the kind words everyone. Much appreciated more then you know

F

Fluffy Clouds

some random buds of cc im smoking now, different pheno... light from cfl instead of the sunlight, it seems better..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ya know-- tha shit is frosty :D

picture.php

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those are gorgeous, Fluffy:biggrin: How long is the cure on those? Looks like you could just crush it between your fingers. I can smell em' from here, bro.

B, what's up with that f2? She coloring up for ya?

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Heya dudes :wave:
I have new Sour Collision on flower & new babies pic´s. for ya..
I make some new seeds Sour Collision II soon. My friend´s make some beans Coastal Collision Bx1.

Sour Collision
picture.php

Sour Collision
picture.php

New babies Sour Collision
picture.php

Coastal Collision
picture.php

F

Fluffy Clouds

hey Melty bro, 7 weeks of curing, absolutely smooth smoke...

hey Rad, cc bx sounds righteous... peace:ying:

edit: of course 7 months :D, im so high..

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
nice lookin buds i can smell the lemon fuel funk on them through the computer....

how was that sfv bx male made? wonder how that pollen would do on some other cool clone only strains like cherry pie and LVPK...

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Rad. Those look amazing. II and bx Sounds goods to me man.

Me wants some lol.

I'm bout ready to chop this CC f2. Friggin lady is a beauty hoping to pull a few Ozs off her. She's stinks so amazing. Like lemony og with some diesel tinge. Can't want to get a real wiff after I chop her up.

Thank you Ra2 for your amazing work. I will always be here to help and test anything and document it. You already know this

Last edited:

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes4Prop, the male was found in a pack of CaptCrip's SFVbx1. Capt's claim at the time was that his findings, from 100+ seeds, that only 15-20% showed as Afghan. He said he was happy enough with the BX1's showings that he didn't feel it needed further work. It produced good OGKush.

I had some good pics of both the male and the original Coastal Collision harvest, but sadly those albums were deleted.

Nailing em' over there, Biatchz...Can't wait to read your smoke report:tiphat:

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey melty do you remember the kryptonite seeds release og kush f3? i have a pack but cant remember which cut was used originally.

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Quote taken from November of 2008:

"sfv ogk f and an afghani#1 male. the male has been extremely transparent in the cross. the f2s were run and the best male and female representing sfv ogk we used to make the f3, i have quite a few running and man some are really nice sfv ogk leaning phenos, the mother is really shining through on the f3 run, my male is truly gorgeous."

:tiphat:

Sup w/ Coastal Collision V2?!?! I know you got the Sour mama chillin' in the cloner:)

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks bro! looks like i will try to source a male from those. i really wish i still had that tight budded CC pheno we ran before. loved that smoke. i have two different sour mama's ;)

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Heya everyone :wave:
Cosatal Collision is famous cross !!!! Love it...
Here Coastal Collision & Sour Collision plant on 24. day of flower...

Coastal Collision
picture.php

Coastal Collision
picture.php

Sour Collision
picture.php

Sour Collision
picture.php

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Hells yaah man that's what's up Rad

Def def want to know more abou these V2 of the CC

Can't not want to see that. Since I'm so hooked on the CC f2 and want to Try this Sour collision. Friiggin Ra2 is on his A game for sure

So I tossed this CC f2 in the dark she was really putting on some weight those last weeks man. She's all yellowed out completely and ready to be choppy chopped. Tomorrow. So I will tooss up some pics of Before and After if I can get in there without disturbing the peace lol