What's new

ebb and flood cycle times

what the

i know you never said it means bigger plants, but alot of people seem to think that more nutes auotmatically = bigger plants. so why else would you tell him to up his nutes to 1.8 when their already looking nice and healthy.
You're right, they look good in the photo without the HPS messing with the color of the image. I just thought that is lower than I would be running at that stage with most of the phenos I've run. Upping it a little and seeing how they respond is what I would do with a new strain I didn't know.

They look great in any case. I wouldn't be making any drastic changes to a garden that looked like that on the first run.

dtfsux

they look better now but the first pics were a little lime green. And just cause they look good, does not mean they couldn't use more nutes and get bigger. Of course that does not mean dump the water and run straight nutrients.

I still stand by what I said. Plants that size can use more than 400 PPM of nutrients

S

shogun

i agree dtfsux the plants in the first pic could have done with more than 400ppm..but i am only running 500ppm now & they seem to be doing good...later shogun

S

shogun

hi everyone here is an update pic of my pops,ak47,chronic, they are on e.c1.2 & ph 5.5 - ph 6.3..i am thinking of trying a scrog net above them but i never done it before will a scrog net increse yeild they are about 8ins high atb shogun

updatepic.jpg

Nevi

I have a little ebb and flood set up.I use 1 gallon containers,with one of the big rockwool cubes on top(covered to avoid algae),and then hydrotons under.When I flood,its only the last 1/3-1/4 of the rW that get moist.I water every 2 hour and it works real good.I have tried to let it go up to 3 hours between waterings,but there was no real difference to see on the plants,so I would rather give them a little more.As long the plants look happy,everything is okay.I have both Cindy99 and Silver Haze going at the same time,and they both like it.

I use tapwater with an EC on 0.3.With nutes it is on 1.4 going up to 1.5-1.6 when the water evaporate or are being used.And they are in flower now.I dont like to use too many nutes.As long the girls looks happy,I´m happy.

S

shogun

hi everyone this is my first run with the ebb & flood table...i am going to put these plants into flower now..but the thing is in veg the cycle timer is set for 6 times a day for 8mins.over 18hours..with no floods during the night...so for 12/12 i was thinking 4 floods a day for 8mins during 12./12...thing is should i have a flood during the night???cheers bongtime.....

dtfsux

I also flooded once in the middle of the night.

Some do, some dont. Try no water at night and check them at lights on and see how they look. Your plants will tell you

S

shogun

funny you say that because when i turn lights on the plants look more healthy when they have not been feed for 6 hours all leafs pointing up...but when feeding the leafs droop a bit if you no what i mean i will post up some pics...atb shogun

Latest posts

Latest posts