What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

east coast growers thread

Copperfield

picture.php

Here’s a lil BOG Sour Strawberry..... old seeds.... this is the only one that made it outta the 5 pack....

Copperfield

yeah for the most part those plants suck. dumb little inbred expressions. thats all i think ogkb (and cookies) is... some kind of super inbred urkle hybrid crossed with something else my guess is something that has og in it.

you're starting to see these plants pop up in more breeders strains because theyre now mashing cookie hyb x gelato/sherb/urkle/gelatti/cake/pie/whatever the fuck hyb together... total inbred fest.

I couldn’t get it to hardly grow in my garden either canna..... what did grow, I wasn’t that impressed with.... that’s for sure....

Aspenou812

Veteran
I couldn’t get it to hardly grow in my garden either canna..... what did grow, I wasn’t that impressed with.... that’s for sure....

I dont know.... The ogkb2.0 packs on serious weight and frost if you take her 12 like I did last time.... She had a real kick too... Everyone liked and requested her like crazy...

Copperfield

Look into a tissue culture seed starting kit... Sterilize them old seed and they may be viable once again...

I never took her that long.... the one I had, I had gotten from buckets... it was prolly a different cut from yours... cause I didn’t get nothing for weight....

Never heard of sterilizing them.... damn... wish I woulda known that a few months back... that’s how long I’ve been throwing seed down... I just finally said screw it in threw a few hundred dwn and some have popped up....

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I never took her that long.... the one I had, I had gotten from buckets... it was prolly a different cut from yours... cause I didn’t get nothing for weight....

Never heard of sterilizing them.... damn... wish I woulda known that a few months back... that’s how long I’ve been throwing seed down... I just finally said screw it in threw a few hundred dwn and some have popped up....

It might have been Stink Panties. I had set that one to buckets. Due to my first time with multiple whole plants, the package got fucked and all the tags were everywhere. But the plant you just described sure sounds like Stink Panties. Super, super slow veg growth. 3 fingered leaves , rock hard nugs but the yield is shitty, especially cojmpared to stuff like Glue, Chems. Sound about right ?

Cannavore

Veteran
i'm going to cop the original ogkb just to see how much it compares to the mutants from these dawg waltz crosses i made.. cause if ogkb is anything similar, its literally a POS plant lol it better be the rolls royce of smoke as your workload would be at least doubled if you were running numbers. the amount of stripping out of the inner lower lateral growth to promote vertical growth you have to do is beyond annoying, especially for a no stretch low yield plant.

you can overwater them so easily too because they have the weakest daintiest root systems imaginable.

gimme animal cookies all day. at least it grows. i can't see how ogkb could be much better than animal....

Copperfield

It might have been Stink Panties. I had set that one to buckets. Due to my first time with multiple whole plants, the package got fucked and all the tags were everywhere. But the plant you just described sure sounds like Stink Panties. Super, super slow veg growth. 3 fingered leaves , rock hard nugs but the yield is shitty, especially cojmpared to stuff like Glue, Chems. Sound about right ?

DT... now that u say that, I remember buckets telling me he got a package that kinda got messed up in route..... lol... I thought u were growin them upside dwn for a min..... lol,,..

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
i'm going to cop the original ogkb just to see how much it compares to the mutants from these dawg waltz crosses i made.. cause if ogkb is anything similar, its literally a POS plant lol it better be the rolls royce of smoke as your workload would be at least doubled if you were running numbers. the amount of stripping out of the inner lower lateral growth to promote vertical growth you have to do is beyond annoying, especially for a no stretch low yield plant.

you can overwater them so easily too because they have the weakest daintiest root systems imaginable.

gimme animal cookies all day. at least it grows. i can't see how ogkb could be much better than animal....

I don't know so much if it's a dainty root system. IME the plant just likes it root space. Hates being rootbound. Soon as the roots hit the bottom and start to circle(yeah I use plastic pots a lot still) that's when she starts looking jacked up. Give her some new shoes and she straightens right up. Where she shines is in her hybrids. Even the S1 Chunky found (Stink Panties) bred true.

Americangrower

Veteran
So what do ya think about them pushing to make it legal in New York?

Now I only grow for me and fam, not for money. I myself would love to see legalization everywhere. Here in Ma it sucks balls the way they are micro managing it. No clone sales or even seeds yet, but I think if Ny, Ct, Ri all jumped on board at least 1 of them hopefully will be like Colorado.

Latest posts

Latest posts