What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

east coast growers thread

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
ECSD x Silver Mountain

ECSD x Silver Mountain

Bitter Moon from HappyLittleTreeCo (east coast). Bitter Moon = ECSD x Silver Mountain. One of two phenos

picture.php

picture.php

A

AVOH

Is it me or is this summer one of the most consistently hot weather we had in while on the east?
Shit do i need a break and so does my plants!

the_niño

Is it me or is this summer one of the most consistently hot weather we had in while on the east?

is just like the rest of em, hot n humid....

i always think we don't get as much snow as i remember as a kid.... maybe i was just a lot shorter :dunno:

nickman

Veteran

And rainy too.

is just like the rest of em, hot n humid....

i always think we don't get as much snow as i remember as a kid.... maybe i was just a lot shorter :dunno:

Yes, I definitely need a break from this summer heat and the plants do too...!!!... :tiphat:.

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Each run seems to get better as I figure out all the variables...this is some good stuff folks :woohoo: air dried but next investment will be a small vacuum chamber and pump. QWET

picture.php

picture.php

Cannavore

Veteran
GMO x Dawgs Waltz
lffTcBv.jpg

GMO x Dawgs Waltz mutants closeup pic
tL3T8Bz.jpg

AC/DC x (Harlequin x Appalachia)
gi55smv.jpg

Giesel x Dawgs Waltz (cross i made being grown by a buddy)
l9pJi01.jpg

ASS #1 in house! (Afgooey/Blockhead x RKS) x (Hells Angels OG x RKS)
u5lj1uq.jpg

Cannavore

Veteran
yeah for the most part those plants suck. dumb little inbred expressions. thats all i think ogkb (and cookies) is... some kind of super inbred urkle hybrid crossed with something else my guess is something that has og in it.

you're starting to see these plants pop up in more breeders strains because theyre now mashing cookie hyb x gelato/sherb/urkle/gelatti/cake/pie/whatever the fuck hyb together... total inbred fest.