What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Easiest way to make hash! Quick Wash ISO!

nycdfan042 said:
is there any way to make oil from bubble hash powder and keif??

Yup. Just throw whatever you want to use in to the alcohol and strain it through coffee filters. Kief makes killer oil, because there's very little chlorophyll at that point. In the same respect, you don't really have to worry about how long you let the kief soak, the oil will not turn out nasty.

sirgrassalot

Domesticator of Cannabis
Veteran
luciano28 said:
Do you guys think there would be any health problems to not purging it on the stove/double boiler? I have always just left it sit for like 2 days, then scraped it up, I mean it looks like you guys stuff in the pics, but does leaving that alcohol to evaporate naturally like I do leave any of the bad shit behind in the oil. I just always thought the alcohol evaporated all the way, it looks clear until I scrape it, then turns black/brown. Ive been doing it this way for awhile
I too do not use any heat, I have,
I just figured the heat is only used to speed up evaporation.
You can see remnants of different washes in my tin.
This was a first wash & scraped at the perfect time for ease.
I let it sit one more day before smoking it.

This is a second wash that's totally dry
& smokable it's a little more work to scrape out.

luciano28 what's left on the sides of dishes I swish with a 3rd wash.
Than I'll clean my dish with ISO for a fresh wash - 123 rinse.

Brazilian

Hey folks ive harvested a hermie, because i didnt want to fertilize my crop, but she/he´s buds are very skinny so i decided to make iso from it, but i want to know if its ok to ones health that alcohol thing, and plus is there any diference in isoprpyl and grain alcohol and denaturated please explain me this cause i didnt have patience to read the entire thread... Thanx
Brazilian

Brazilian said:
please explain me this cause i didnt have patience to read the entire thread...

Do your own research. Reach your own conclusion. Why would you trust a bunch of random people from the internet with your health?

Brazilian

EasyBakeIndica said:
Do your own research. Reach your own conclusion. Why would you trust a bunch of random people from the internet with your health?

Hey easy bake, sorry if my question seemed a little shallow/stupid fact is that i dont speak english very well... Im not trusting my health over some guys on the internet, but I honestly think that there are people here that can really help be it on a research like you said or maybe an advice

What i meant was if smoking iso type of hash is better or worse or even the same thing as the regular (sieved/rubed) one and what is the diference between grain and iso and denaturated alcohool. thank you very much

Last edited:
Brazilian: I'm sorry for taking such a dry tone. This actually is very serious, and you could hurt yourself making oil if you're lazy/ignorant. There is no room for that here.

Also, you can easily leave behind harmful chemicals if you don't purge the oil properly. This could make you, or the people smoke with you, very sick.

This is not for amateurs.

Just a Reminder: Making Oil Can be DEADLY.

Brazilian

Easy no prob at all, Im used to grow outdoors an sieving hash from trimmings, but since i new these forms of doing hash, im willing to do some batches, but guess ill be doing what you said, keep studying, and researching an smoking till i get everything right. Thank you for the information man im gonna sit here and wait someone light one of this "right donely purgeee thing to get a toke and dont choke" lol see ya

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Just wanted to stop by and say today was the first time I ever made ISO and it was a complete success. :joint:
I followed MexicanMafia's instructions to make it but, only using 1/2 a cup of Iso.

C

cellardweller

I was gonna send you a link to this Prof., but you beat me to it!

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
very nice MM except this is nothing more then Ninja's quick wash ISO method from overgrow unless your ninja.

this is how it should look golden brown not blackish.

black is because it's been in contact with the rubbing alchol to long. ninjas method says shake no longer then 120 seconds 2 min's. i shake it for 90-100 seconds because while your draining it from the alchol. it's still in contact, the longer it is in contact with the rubbing alchol the more clorphyl <-- spell check} it extracts resulting in a much darker ISO qash.

now for newbs who wish to try this method of maken hash follow the direction to a T dont half step anything. this stuff can blow up on you or worse catch your house on fire, personally the only heat i use is the garage heat from summer. i dont trust the ceramic hot plate or any other heat source around rubbing alchol. also if your allow if to cure it taste much better then smoken right away.

now want a better way for your fine manicure trim cheaper then bubble bags and works almost as good.
go to local art supply store and purchase a frame and screen in it for silk screen printing. the 1 i have is 125 holes per sqin, cost like 12$ heres Sirsmokealot after shaken some of his trim on the screen over a mirror

:muahaha: now thats all trichromes 3 diff kinds of trim used 3 diff kinds of hash was made. when it's in this step very very easy to make hard, just place it into a baggie in the corner twist it closed in the corner. apply some pressure this creates some ehat that bonds the trics together. now when it feels hard squawsh it hard like under a couch leg. let sit 10-15 min's and bam you'll have hash that requires a knife or razor blade to cut up. unless ya add flame for a second then it flufs up like back in germany smoken hash. this above method dosent involve any real supplys except the silk screen
and your manicure http://www.dickblick.com/zz434/29/ is the 1 i use

as for large fans and stems most large fans are water leaves no trics on them sometimes stems have them though and they bounce on the screen n/p :)

kovenant

came out nice - great thread.

you DO have to add some low heat (blow dryer, low watt lamp, hot plate...) in order to get the amber glass effect - otherwise it just stays a soft brown hash sludge

both smoke great, btw :joint:

chicalyx

EasyBakeIndica said:
Everclear. Unless the others are food grade alcohol.

If you're talking about extracting for smoking purposes, everclear is no good. It is fairly pure ethyl, but still has sugars and other nasties that will mess up your oil. Plus, the 190 proof version isn't readily available in a bunch of states.

C

cellardweller

I think you did a great job for your 1st run kid..

edit: Prof.Sublime I mean to say.. :bashhead:

Last edited:

mexicanmafia

Dank Galore!
Maj.PotHead said:
very nice MM except this is nothing more then Ninja's quick wash ISO method from overgrow unless your ninja.

this is how it should look golden brown not blackish.

black is because it's been in contact with the rubbing alchol to long. ninjas method says shake no longer then 120 seconds 2 min's. i shake it for 90-100 seconds because while your draining it from the alchol. it's still in contact, the longer it is in contact with the rubbing alchol the more clorphyl <-- spell check} it extracts resulting in a much darker ISO qash.

now for newbs who wish to try this method of maken hash follow the direction to a T dont half step anything. this stuff can blow up on you or worse catch your house on fire, personally the only heat i use is the garage heat from summer. i dont trust the ceramic hot plate or any other heat source around rubbing alchol. also if your allow if to cure it taste much better then smoken right away.

now want a better way for your fine manicure trim cheaper then bubble bags and works almost as good.
go to local art supply store and purchase a frame and screen in it for silk screen printing. the 1 i have is 125 holes per sqin, cost like 12$ heres Sirsmokealot after shaken some of his trim on the screen over a mirror

:muahaha: now thats all trichromes 3 diff kinds of trim used 3 diff kinds of hash was made. when it's in this step very very easy to make hard, just place it into a baggie in the corner twist it closed in the corner. apply some pressure this creates some ehat that bonds the trics together. now when it feels hard squawsh it hard like under a couch leg. let sit 10-15 min's and bam you'll have hash that requires a knife or razor blade to cut up. unless ya add flame for a second then it flufs up like back in germany smoken hash. this above method dosent involve any real supplys except the silk screen
and your manicure http://www.dickblick.com/zz434/29/ is the 1 i use

as for large fans and stems most large fans are water leaves no trics on them sometimes stems have them though and they bounce on the screen n/p :)

Hi Maj.PotHead:wave:

I never said it was my method....... thought i mentioned in the first post i learned this method from overgrow..........stoner memory of mine..... didn't remember the name of the great fellow that posted it on overgrow.......... But thanks for reminding me It was Ninja.........

(EDIT)-from first post on thread....... verry first thing there......
mexicanmafia said:
Easiest way to make hash! Quick Wash ISO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello fellow IC Brothers and Sisters!

I have put together today as i made some headstash for myself.... a picturementary of my method i picked up frome membes around here and from OG............

got it as detailed as possible and made it as easy as possible w/ highest grade hash!

:muahaha:

anyways.......

Just trying to help fellow stoners like myself!

I know how valuable that information was to me......... so i decided to take the time and share w/ everybody else........ :joint:

all things aside.......... I'm glad i could help! thanks everybody for stopping bye!

please share your thoughts and resulst and discussions w/ us!

peace!

mm

Last edited: