What's new

Earth Juice - Anything you want to bring up!!!

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
i used (use) a drip system with plain water and just handwatered the ej when i needed to feed. it worked great and really cut down on the workload. of course now im handwatering everything, but yknow.

Good to hear your liking them because I jumped the ship and placed a order on the grow since the shop I go to didn't stock it....

Yea see how it compares to the M.O.A.B and give us feedback.. I feel like trying the whole line of seablast products a try

Ron mexico

I use the sugar peak ej line. I used to use the regular but I find inconsistences in different bottles. The sugarpeak line is supposed to be for hydro but I use it in soil with great results.. Much thinner a maybe ideal for you drippers.

FullyMeltedDome

Veteran
I love EJ products.I use EJ Grow, Bloom and Micro,along with PureBlend and FoxFarm BigBloom.Its good as far as other stuff that ive used,and when used in conjunction with the others,i think it brings out the taste in my Meds very nice compared to other feeding regimines ive worked with,imo.And ive tryed everything from Chem to orgainic to Vegan etc etc.Organic is the way i say,lol.Peace and Stay Safe,DancesWithWeed:tiphat:

soldiercoleone

alright im on my 3rd week of flowering and all my leaves are turning a light green i use jmans feeding schedule. my strain is bubba kush just to be specific i use the grow the bloom the microblast and the catalyst

supermanlives

Veteran
i will say it. i use ej every feeding at no more than half reccomended dosage. and you know what i dont bubble it at all. no need.i do add silicon pro tekt to help ph a bit.all organic baby

heyheyhey420

hey ive ran into a problem with my ej brews. they dont froth like i remember. i vent my gro room into a bathroom where i brew my teas think that could b the problem? also i use a 45 liter a minute pump in two 10 gallon trashcans could there b 2 much bubbling?

Ez Rider

Veteran
hey ive ran into a problem with my ej brews. they dont froth like i remember. i vent my gro room into a bathroom where i brew my teas think that could b the problem? also i use a 45 liter a minute pump in two 10 gallon trashcans could there b 2 much bubbling?

Unless you're blowing water out of the cans, you should be fine. Cold temps can "slow down" the brew. Mine foams up in 36-48hrs, depending on the temp, and the starting PH of the brew.

Hello all.
I'm new to EJ products and I need some help to decide what's best for mix and feed my soil, was thinking about using rainbow mix and sea blast for grow and bloom soil respectively.
For what I have read it should give mayority of nutrients and enough amount.
Any suggestions are welcome, in my country I have only access few organic brands like this and not all the products so please consider that.
Thanks.

plantingplants

Not all of EJ-- Griin mentioned sea blast, for ex. Their water-soluble line isn't organic but it's sure marketed like it is. Full of salts.

Not that I'm an organic crusader but I've seen a handful of times that EJ gets mistaken for organic. It masquerades as close to organic as it can without saying it. Even the website won't list the salts in seablast as far as I can tell.

Latest posts

Latest posts