What's new

Early Flowering - Real Early

There is / was no confusion. This girl is giving birth and about ready to pop. Amazing what this ugly little girl turned into. I should get some decent smoke from her.

Now the question. Her pistols are starting to brown. I do not have a magnifier. How should I know when to cut and dry?

Attachments

• week 9 (3).jpg
    week 9 (3).jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 12
  • week 9 (2).jpg
    week 9 (2).jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 10
  • week 9 (1).jpg
    week 9 (1).jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 12
Fatter and Fatter

Fatter and Fatter

Damn, she is just getting fatter and fatter.

Another week me thinks.

Attachments

• Week 10 (6).jpg
    Week 10 (6).jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 11
  • Week 10 (5).jpg
    Week 10 (5).jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 10
  • Week 10 (4).jpg
    Week 10 (4).jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 11
She's Coming along........

She's Coming along........

Damn, she is just getting fatter and fatter.

Another week me thinks.

Hey Shady she looks like she's coming along nicely. Was she a clone? If so why didn't you veg her out till she got a little bigger? Just a question cause its only a matter of Preference. But you should certainly enter her into the new growers contest. You either need a jewlers loupe or a good digital camera to view the tricomes. That's the only real accurate way to know when she's ready. I cant wait to see what she yields you.

NYUrbanFarmer :tiphat:

Hey Farmer, she was from seed. I bought a 10 pack of 8 Miles High from Mandala and planted this in mid April. Turns out, that was way too early to start an outdoor grow in the SE US (first time grower mistake). She flailed around not growing much for a while and then showed her pistols as seen in the first post. I figured I'd stick it out with her to see what she'd do.

I've been putting it in the tool shed at about 8:00 every night and pulling her back out around 8-9:00 each morning.

I have since planted a few others, so she has given me a fun project while I wait for these others. Looks like I have 1 more 8MH female (the shorter bushier plant, black pot) and am waiting for the 2 Krystallica to show me tits or balls.

Attachments

• KRY and 8MH pics.jpg
    KRY and 8MH pics.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 10

Dank Demon

Growing herb is a way of life!
Veteran
I think you just need to listen to the advice above mate as she started revegging hence the growth and the new shoots, which means as you still have a good 3-4 months of vegging light left outdoors (and only outdoors as not in the shed) Feed it some tomato feed or something with Nitrogen in it and just sit back and watch. By you taking it into the dhed and all that jazz your just turning it into a fucked up mutant looking mofo that you might get a joint off if your lucky. Put it in the garden and leave it alone :)

Peace

Keep her out of the shed.

Keep her out of the shed.

Hey Farmer, she was from seed. I bought a 10 pack of 8 Miles High from Mandala and planted this in mid April. Turns out, that was way too early to start an outdoor grow in the SE US (first time grower mistake). She flailed around not growing much for a while and then showed her pistols as seen in the first post. I figured I'd stick it out with her to see what she'd do.

I've been putting it in the tool shed at about 8:00 every night and pulling her back out around 8-9:00 each morning.

I have since planted a few others, so she has given me a fun project while I wait for these others. Looks like I have 1 more 8MH female (the shorter bushier plant, black pot) and am waiting for the 2 Krystallica to show me tits or balls.

I see you put her outside when there wasn't enough hours of daylight and she became confused. Yikes! how tall is she?

NYUF :tiphat:

I think you just need to listen to the advice above mate as she started revegging hence the growth and the new shoots, which means as you still have a good 3-4 months of vegging light left outdoors (and only outdoors as not in the shed) Feed it some tomato feed or something with Nitrogen in it and just sit back and watch. By you taking it into the dhed and all that jazz your just turning it into a fucked up mutant looking mofo that you might get a joint off if your lucky. Put it in the garden and leave it alone :)

Peace

Dank, you are right. She did try to reveg but I didn't let her. I wanted to experiment to see what she would do as a seedling. I had planted other seeds (at the right time) that took off, so what's the harm in a little experiment. This is literally the first time I have ever planted seeds and I now know.

PLUS, I'll be smoking on some 2014 outdoor months before everyone else. Won't be a lot, but it will be enough cuz i'm not a heavy smoker.

Check out the pic of this 8MH that was planted in May. She's currently about 3 1/2 feet tall and just started showing her boobies. They are in my back yard and only get 3-4 hours of direct sun. I have not manipulated the lighting at all with this one. I think it is just the direct sun / vs. shade that she gets in my back yard.

Attachments

• P1011483.jpg
    P1011483.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 10
  • P1011530.jpg
    P1011530.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 10
I see you put her outside when there wasn't enough hours of daylight and she became confused. Yikes! how tall is she?

NYUF :tiphat:

Farmer, she's only approx. 11" tall which is why I am so amazed at her bud production and general frostiness.

Learning through experiment and experience!

Attachments

• week 10 size.jpg
    week 10 size.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 9
  • P1011533.jpg
    P1011533.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 12
Farmer, she's only approx. 11" tall which is why I am so amazed at her bud production and general frostiness.

Learning through experiment and experience!

Hey Shady guess what.......that's great! Creativity and Experimentation is great and fun. There's nothing wrong with being curious and creative. Some of the greatest inventions, scientific breakthroughs and Nobel prizes have been achieved through experimentation by someone who didn't know(cause before that know one did). That's how the unknown becomes known. Never be afraid to be independent, keep it up your on the right track! :scripture:
BTW I think she's cute and she'll continue to grow 11" ah so what!

NYUrbanFarmer :tiphat:

This thing is keep'n on keep'n on. Still has 25 days left to go! Gotta say, this little thing is going to give way more than originally thought.

Attachments

• week 13 (2).jpg
    week 13 (2).jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 10
One more week until the harvest window. Gotta say, the haters were so wrong about this plant.

Attachments

• week 14 (5).jpg
    week 14 (5).jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 12
  • week 14 (3).jpg
    week 14 (3).jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 13
  • week 14 (1).jpg
    week 14 (1).jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 11
N

NoSocSlic

What ever happened with this? Just curious... It reminded me of the first seed I ever popped a little.

is this work keeping for anything other than just to see what it will do?

Am I the only one who sees spidermites on the first photos? This isn't even healthy to smoke!!! That explains the small yield.

Take care of it else you'll get them every time you grow in that room.