What's new

facelift

This is the money you could be saving if you grow
Veteran
If Aliens actually landed, people couldn't handle it. They'd all just freak out. Catholics especially. Nowhere in the Bible is "alien space craft" ever mentioned. There was no on the 7th day, "God Created Aliens and life on other planets.".

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
facelift said:

If Aliens actually landed, people couldn't handle it. They'd all just freak out. Catholics especially. Nowhere in the Bible is "alien space craft" ever mentioned. There was no on the 7th day, "God Created Aliens and life on other planets.".

Read The Spaceships Of Ezekiel published in the 1960's by a NASA scientist who got the oldest copy of the Bible he could get and went through the descriptions in Ezekiel and designed a spacecraft based on the descriptions within which he used as the basis for the return modules used by NASA.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
im going to have to go to the bookshelf and dig out my books written in the 60's about space travel, has much happened since then
but you are right about how people would freak out if there was a third party in the universe
i for one welcome our alien overlords

• Haha
Reactions: Rgd

armedoldhippy

Veteran
if you have seen a UFO, you will believe. if you have not, then you probably won't be convinced. it does not matter... i could give not one single damn if no one believes. :biglaugh:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have never seen a UFO. But I have zero problem w believing. It strikes me as insane that people DON'T believe.
The only thing that's changed in my attitude towards the subject in my ...53 years on this planet is understanding that 'they' wouldn't want anything to do w our trash asses!

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
I have never seen a UFO. But I have zero problem w believing. It strikes me as insane that people DON'T believe.
The only thing that's changed in my attitude towards the subject in my ...53 years on this planet is understanding that 'they' wouldn't want anything to do w our trash asses!
Agreed, they don't come here because the psychopaths are in control, they orbit us to show their children why they don't tolerate or even kill psychopaths.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Something to consider:
Maybe they look at the very best of us, and are so advanced they make no distinction between the best/worst.
compared to their level of advancement, our worst/best might not be possible to tell apart. just two different monkeys...

Ca++

There is a common conception, that life coming here, would be more intelligent.
Look how many discoveries have been made by mistake. We could be moments away from an FTL drive, just because some Tibetan monk microwaved some high iron corn flakes.

Ca++

What will happen to the voyager probe?
Is it probable, that even in space, it will get dusty?
Would that dust get pretty thick
Would it take a great leap, to become another space rock.
Could it be part of a near miss, with an alien craft, that doesn't even realise. Like the rocks on odd trajectories in our system. Could they be probes or satelites from long ago, that we simply don't recognise now.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
a long time ago nasa launched a time capsule" of sorts into space hoping it would be found my other sentient life forms
it had pictures and i even recordings of life here on earth
https://voyager.jpl.nasa.gov/golden-record/
the chances of it being found by intelligent life are small but it could happen
will they see it as an invitation to visit or will it be the equivalent of space junk mail to whom ever finds it?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
a long time ago nasa launched a time capsule" of sorts into space hoping it would be found my other sentient life forms
it had pictures and i even recordings of life here on earth
https://voyager.jpl.nasa.gov/golden-record/
the chances of it being found by intelligent life are small but it could happen
will they see it as an invitation to visit or will it be the equivalent of space junk mail to whom ever finds it?
since there's nekked pics of humans on the plaque it would explain all the anal probing...we're getting all the space perverts

23056.jpg

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
since there's nekked pics of humans on the plaque it would explain all the anal probing...we're getting all the space perverts

View attachment 18874069
<@@>
pops must have! these are the perfect thing to wear when my a$sless chaps are a little too formal but i still want to ride in style

/is it just me or does it look like the main pic guy is squatting over one of those asian floor toilets? yeah it must just be me

Latest posts

Latest posts