What's new

armedoldhippy

Veteran
show me solid proof of a ufo or at least tell me a good story
i've seen 3, two of them in broad daylight while hunting. the other was at night leaving a bowling alley with my father. on the way home that night, he told me that damn near every truck driver he worked with had had similar experiences. nobody mentioned it much around other folks because who wants to be "that guy" ? the two i saw while hunting were exactly like lots of others seen and reported. flat black , shaped like a big damn LP gas tank/tic-tac, no windows, made no noise whatsoever as they passed over. no external propellers etc, and were flying no more than 10 to 15 mph. i had my camera with me, but the same thing happened that occurred when i damn near stepped on a nice timber rattler. i was most of the way home before i remembered that i had it with me. STILL no pictures of rattlesnakes. but i sure as hell have seen them.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
oh wow man! thats wild, especially seeing the ones in broad daylight
how big would you say the craft was? could you guestimate how far away it was from you
they would have no need for propellers but the shape is interesting, a big tic tac with no wings
was this recent or a while back?
/sorry for asking all these questions man, im just curious
the last time i was close to a rattle snake the last thing on my mind was taking photos
the rattle sounded like tearing velcro open and you could tell it was pissed, i just wanted to gtfo

armedoldhippy

Veteran
oh wow man! thats wild, especially seeing the ones in broad daylight
how big would you say the craft was? could you guestimate how far away it was from you
they would have no need for propellers but the shape is interesting, a big tic tac with no wings
was this recent or a while back?
/sorry for asking all these questions man, im just curious
the last time i was close to a rattle snake the last thing on my mind was taking photos
the rattle sounded like tearing velcro open and you could tell it was pissed, i just wanted to gtfo
they were within a hundred yards last time i could see them over the treetops. guesstimate them at no more that 20-25 ft long at most, maybe eight ft tall/thick, round in cross-section. one flying lower, the second above/behind like a good wingman would do. this was several years ago while hunting in Hawkins Co. Tn along Clinch Mountain on the Virginia line. used to see Viet Nam era F-4 fighter planes in that valley too. often wondered why. :unsure:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
there must have been an airbase near by, or were they (the jet fighters) flying at higher altitudes?
i grew up near a military airfield and remember the f-4
those were big huge planes and they made a ton of sound
when they hit the afterburners it would shake the windows and all us kids would cheer and whoop it up
100yds is close, about a football field away
could you make out any details or were they completely smooth on the outside?

thanks for sharing your experience

armedoldhippy

Veteran
i don't know if the Air National Guard base in Knoxville had the F-4s then or not. they used to stash them over at Myrtle Beach too. up higher? LOL! normally they came across the ridge probably flying as low as is legal. i figured they were practicing flying using CGI graphics and GPS in daytime so they could visually verify what their instruments were telling them. Knoxville is a LOT closer, so... no, no exterior makings, protrusions. no reflections as off of glass etc. except for them being there, there was nothing notable about it. :shucks: :dunno:

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
Extraterrestrial, extra= in addition to, extraterrestrial = coming from Earth.
Exoterrestrial, exo = outside of, exoterrestrial coming from outside of Earth.

Reactions: Rgd