What's new

E-Cigarettes: A How-To With Canna

P

pineolene

YSince this thread, and all the doubt and oddly aggressive behavior, they've started carrying 'very similar' devices, which deliver cannabinoids in a glycerol solution, at more than a few dispensaries. Thank goodness common sense isn't lost on those in the medical field :D

just goes to show there is a sucker born every minute. the dispensaries of full of ineffective crap. they buy into any fad to make a buck. these aren't actual medical establishments. i am having fun!

these aren't actual medical establishments.

Keep telling yourself that.. meanwhile I, and many patients suffering from real illnesses, who often can't smoke or keep their edible meds down, wouldn't be as healthy or as functional without such delivery.

So keep talking big, I'm sure you'll go far, as open-minded as you are ;)

P

pineolene

Keep telling yourself that.. meanwhile I, and many patients suffering from real illnesses, who often can't smoke or keep their edible meds down, wouldn't be as healthy or as functional without such delivery.

So keep talking big, I'm sure you'll go far, as open-minded as you are ;)

yeah, ive worked at the two largest dispensaries in my county. i know plenty about medical cannabis dispensaries, being a vendor around the bay ect. 95% of the business is for recreation. the other 5% makes my heart smile and is why i work in a dispensary currently. like the medical ice cream right? and medical nasty unpurged bho most dispensaries carry? medical caffeinated energy drinks and sodas. lmao at all this. the 50:50 THC:CBD tinctures from alta are real medicine, same store as the ice cream.

i just tell it like it is. sorry i didn't sugar coat reality for you. don't be mad, smoke some melty hash...

i know plenty about medical cannabis dispensaries, being a vendor around the bay ect. 95% of the business is for recreation. the other 5% makes my heart smile and is why i work in a dispensary currently.

I'm sure you are :wave:

Even if it's true, that's too bad, that you're part of the reason so many people look down on the medical industry. 99% of my patients are terminally, or chronically ill. I've been traveling and educating patients, and supporting the medical community for decades, world-wide.
Ever heard of Granny Storm Crow? She supports my work with e-cig cannabinoid delivery.

Unlike you, I am ALL about the medical industry.. I'm not just using as a front to 'have fun'. So long as you're trying to start up an old fashioned 'p*ssing contest', I've been doing this and supporting the community a bit longer, and in a much bigger, healthier way than you, from the sounds of it ;)

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
On the subject of recreation vs. medication:

I live in a state where there is no medical cannabis.

So my use, under this terminology, is recreational.

And I *DO* thoroughly enjoy smoking quality cannabis.

This enjoyment does not in any way keep me from noticing that daily smoking evens out my periods of mania and depression that have plagued me since childhood. When I smoke, I stay on a pretty even keel, I function well, I'm able to hold down a job, have social interactions with others, maintain healthy relationships with my family. When I run out of smoke, I start to see that sometimes manic, sometimes zombie-like depressed fellow that was so characteristic of my childhood and early adulthood.

Many "recreational" smokers receive benefits from cannabis that might not earn them a medical license according to some MMJ laws.

mad librettist

Veteran
On the subject of recreation vs. medication:

I live in a state where there is no medical cannabis.

So my use, under this terminology, is recreational.

And I *DO* thoroughly enjoy smoking quality cannabis.

This enjoyment does not in any way keep me from noticing that daily smoking evens out my periods of mania and depression that have plagued me since childhood. When I smoke, I stay on a pretty even keel, I function well, I'm able to hold down a job, have social interactions with others, maintain healthy relationships with my family. When I run out of smoke, I start to see that sometimes manic, sometimes zombie-like depressed fellow that was so characteristic of my childhood and early adulthood.

Many "recreational" smokers receive benefits from cannabis that might not earn them a medical license according to some MMJ laws.

same here, although I use cannabis in conjunction with quetiapine.

P

pineolene

I'm sure you are :wave:

Even if it's true, that's too bad, that you're part of the reason so many people look down on the medical industry. 99% of my patients are terminally, or chronically ill. I've been traveling and educating patients, and supporting the medical community for decades, world-wide.
Ever heard of Granny Storm Crow? She supports my work with e-cig cannabinoid delivery.

Unlike you, I am ALL about the medical industry.. I'm not just using as a front to 'have fun'. So long as you're trying to start up an old fashioned 'p*ssing contest', I've been doing this and supporting the community a bit longer, and in a much bigger, healthier way than you, from the sounds of it ;)

you are so full of yourself that it is just hilarious. Don't hurt your arm patting yourself on the back. You are the ONLY one who is for medical marijuana in the whole wide world, lol.

Granny who now? lmao at that one too.

I am part of the reason people look down on mmj? Because I tell the truth right? Will you just listen to the garbage you are posting now. It's okay to admit when you are wrong. It's better than backing yourself into a corner with BS rhetoric. you have no clue who I am and what I do for MMj. But you sure are proud of yourself for making tincture (yeah, it's an ancient practice not rocket science). gently heat a sealed glass jar, use hash instead of flowers... DUH. Your "patients" being ill doesn't mean you get away with nonsense and lofty rhetoric. Go vape some strawberry (artificial) flavored tincture... lame. Maybe it's time for kitty to go suppository, you seem like you might enjoy that ;)

P

pineolene

Most def. I am not terminal or really sick in anyway. Yet if I didn't use cannabis 20x per day I would totally go psycho on everyone all the time. That being said, I will never call ice cream, caffeine energy drinks, nasty unpurged bho, ect medicine, whether they contain cannabinoids or not. My most hard up patient is quadriplegic, and he takes hash caps, its the only thing that works. I don't consider my need for mmj to be the same as his. I know I smoke for fun as much as to keep my head level. We should all have access to recreational marijuana, until then, mmj is 95% recreational. It's just reality.

until then, mmj is 95% recreational. It's just reality.

By definition, 'MMJ' as a term, is not recreational, period. I have no problem with people, sick or healthy, enjoying cannabis recreationally; it's healthier than alcohol, or tobacco. However, to use the term MMJ, when you're smoking it for pleasure alone is ludicrous.

Even if it helps you in a seemingly minor way, if it allows you to become a more functional, healthy person, whether it alleviates your anxiety, or the symptoms of your pancreatic cancer, it is still a quality medicine. People who assume it's '95% recreational' even when used by medical patients, and who perpetuate that stereotype, have only helped to hinder our progress in non-medical locations.

You do realize that some people who are terminally ill, and cannot keep food down, often can only stomach foods such as a low-sugar, high-fat, ice cream.. right? That superior bioavailability relies on the presence of lipids in the digestive tract? That a capsule on an empty stomach, may be instantly regurgitated? That it's often a delicate balance for many sick patients to keep their meds down, unless taken in certain ways, that stimulate their bodies natural ability to digest?

Your ignorance, arrogance, and hypocrisy, is truly astounding.

You're the one who came in here spouting judgmental negativity, about how it's '95% for pleasure', yet god forbid people should enjoy it and consume it in pleasurable ways. It makes zero sense, it's almost as though you're having an argument with yourself.. Or maybe you feel that, by simultaneously taking both sides, you won't 'lose' this little tiff you've started.
Why don't you take your nonsense somewhere else, until you've actually made up your mind on the matter.

KonradZuse

Badkitty you should stop arguing with trollclown it's just a waste of time! Instead pm me some info so I can start making some tinctures!

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We should all have access to recreational marijuana, until then, mmj is 95% recreational. It's just reality.

Ummmm, I disagree with your numbers. Of course there are recreational users skating under the medical designation. I couldn't imagine it being otherwise!

95% however substaintially departs from my own personal experience and reality supplying oil to terminal or seriously ill patients, some of which have died on me.

No clue what the actual percentage is, but my personal experiences don't support numbers anywhere close to your 95% assumption.

Is it possible that you were stoned when you wrote the above or is this more of a case of the pickpocket meeting the saint and seeing only his pockets?

Are you really more intuitive and and better informed than the licensed physicians whom signed the physicians form stating that it was a medical reality?

May we see your supporting data and credentials?

PS: As a side issue, I agree that cannabis should be legalized.

Last edited:
P

pineolene

95% came out of my ass, statistics don't exist for that kind of thing. the actual number may be anywhere from 1/2 to 95%. If anything is bad for mmj, it it bho and the associated explosions and deaths. Not my cynical view of mmj from working at dispensaries for the past few years. Or is me talking shiz on the web bigger news than the actual bad press for mmj?

Flash, ash, and no hash.... bhotards go boom!

Flash, ash and no hash: Ventura house shaken by butane explosion
Apr 03 2010
Ventura firefighters responded late Friday night to a report of a residential structure fire on the 300 block of Walnut Drive in Ventura.

According to officials with the Ventura Fire Department, investigators determined that an explosion occurred when flammable butane vapors were ignited during an extraction process of THC from marijuana.

The first firefighters to arrive reported no sign of fire, reports the Ventura County Star. Upon their initial investigation, it was determined that an explosion had occurred resulting in structural damage to the residence and a small fire had been extinguished by the resident.

Complete investigation revealed numerous fire and building code violations from a marijuana growing operation related to a medical marijuana prescription for the resident. The resident was issued a conditional occupancy violation for the home, according to officials, as it was not safe to live in until proper permitting and correction of the violations are completed.

Ventura police are investigating the incident.

As you can see, we (go team mmj!) have more to worry about than a disgruntled dispensary employee telling it like it is. Patients are dying trying to make bho. That's real. My talking shiz seems to pale in comparison.

KonradZuse

Lmfao I love how people assume so much and post articles of retards trying to make everyone look bad. http://tamisiumextractors.com/faq Tamisium makes essential oils, not cannabis, I don't know why people try and talk shit when they have no clue about anything.

Also It's funny how you talk shit on flavors. Who knows what it tastes like when it's in tincture form, do you even know if the terpines are even in the solution? Because I don't.

Flavors are cool.

Also Graywolf you are my hero :p

P

pineolene

Also It's funny how you talk shit on flavors. Who knows what it tastes like when it's in tincture form, do you even know if the terpines are even in the solution? Because I don't.

Flavors are cool.

Also Graywolf you are my hero :p

For one, the word you meant to use is "terpenes" and for two that word is not accurate either. Its terpenoids, flavonoids, esters ect, you are clearly in over your head.

For two, yes, the terpenoids are soluble in non-polar solvents, like alcohol tinctures, so they should be present in the tinctures. Although the light terps are highly volatile and can be broken down with gentle decarb heat.

"Flavors are cool" What? Are you 12 years old? This is supposed to be medicine... only kids use flavored medicine. And although flinstones chewables do taste good, they are for kids. lmao, silly rabbit.

Most folks are not using tamisium extractors, they cost about 5g to get started. most folks use pipes, very similar to pipe bombs. And the few who do use pro extractors do not undo the deaths and explosions that happen almost weekly from backyard bhotards. people dying and having their hands blown off is bad for mmj. admitting that every recreational user and their momma has their mmj rec is just keeping it real.

thread derail over... back to artificially flavored ecig juice.

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
Someone should create a "tobacco" flavor for these things. Then you'd be in total stealth mode. Blowing your water vapor "smoke" that smells like tobacco right in the cops face.

P

pineolene

Someone should create a "tobacco" flavor for these things. Then you'd be in total stealth mode. Blowing your water vapor "smoke" that smells like tobacco right in the cops face.

that's too funny. but normal nicotine e-cigs don't have "tobacco" smell. they just smell kinda sweet from the carrier.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

A cop's reaction to having smoke of any kind blown in his face could be iffy, but the good news is that none of the glycerin tinctures or our cannabis acetate smells anything like cannabis. None of the mixtures made by others that I have tried has either, so it is pretty stealthy already.

You could casually smoke it anyones presence and simply say you are using an E-Cig to give up cigarettes. They wouldn't have a clue without actually testing it.

Latest posts

Latest posts