What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dyr and Tanskas Silly Seedgrows 2012

dyr

ICMag Donor
Closer on the same spot:

http://youtu.be/qtmqYwUSBGc

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dyr

ICMag Donor
The 25th of May was the last time we visited them, we thought it was lost because of new fence around the field and several clear paths to and around the spot. We haven't visited them for 3,5 months, very lucky we did that yesterday :D

B

bajangreen

Nice looking island, lots of seed for sure,what do you do with them, for sale? A next quick question, when using open pollination methods like you are doing all the seeds are not pollinated at the same time, so how do you determine when the plants are ready and are all the seed ripe when you pick or are some still under developed.

Do you ever take pics of the male plants?

dyr

ICMag Donor
Thanks all :) Some will go to icmag server fundings (if Gypsy reply to my pm) and some will go to other places I can't mention here :) Some of the seeds are still under developed when we harvest but most are, we have many in already ;-)

Harvest update with Mighty Freeze spot A from today:

IMG_0449.jpg

IMG_0456.jpg

IMG_0457.jpg

IMG_0461.jpg

IMG_0466.jpg

Easygrowing

Veteran
Dansk Råhygge,nå det bedst-dejlige Damer der Dyr og Tanska og så Nepal -
Tillykke med høsten og Hosten . )

P

piterr

you could buy his seeds, how much you can smoke? 100 g per year? 200g? but no the 1000 or more....
nice plants DYR :)

dyr

ICMag Donor
We sent 250 seeds yesterday for icmag hope they arrive :)

We like to have many seeds chromeo and we still have enough weed and hash ;-)

We got out in the rain today to pick the last bits of NDB but we got a small bag of weed for our efforts and a few pics:

IMG_0517.jpg

IMG_0532.jpg

IMG_0531.jpg

IMG_0529.jpg

Fluss

Hello! Just wondering if there is any 2013 coming up?
Dyr/Tanska, still active on this forum??

Cheers everybody! Summer is on it's way and im' thinking about starting something up this year, quite long since last time, if anyone want to help a brother out feel free to send me a PM.

dyr

ICMag Donor
Hey Fluss :) yes I will make a thread later when we begin :) and be more active than now ;)

fish and chips

Hi i really enjoyed reading this diary, i would like to learn more about Danish (Polish/Scandinavian) outdoor strains as I’m from the north of England (53lat) and the weather is bad here, wet and windy most of the time and not much of a summer, but you just have to deal with it.

I have heard of hybrids from hell and I’ve had some good results from them, but i would like an opinion on what other good breeders there are from these countries, or is it mostly underground strains that are grown???

Also what do you rate typhoon in terms of potency, I’ve always been tempted to buy that strain but i haven’t seen many reviews on other diary’s so I’m in two minds.

afgan11

Royal Nepal f3's @ 65n latitude Finland, summer 2013.

They go outdoor may 6.
Ten days veggin indoor on sunlight.

I made F4 for these, very mold resistant strain!
Harvested 21.9.2013

Growing these summer again Royal Nepal F4, latitude n63 and n65.