What's new

Dyr and Tanska outdoors 2010

dyr

ICMag Donor
Thanks to y'all :wave:

Hi Dödsknark, we're going for seeds everywhere ;)

Esbe :D we know they stand too close, hehe, but we want that spot to be as wild or natural as possible. We're gonna remove small plants after they show sex though (especially small males and of course hermies) but not as many as you'ld like I think ;)
They are still gonna stand real close at the end of the year if all goes well. The plants in the middle of it all are usually single cola, so it is possible to stand between them and check, was last year anyway :D
This way of growing has given us lots of weed and hash and seeds for many years in a row, so I think we'll be alright next year as well.

Peace

Koi

One of my favorite grows every year.
You guys always give a great show. I look forward to see this grow take form.

Thank you for making the Thyphoon strain known to us all.

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
hey guys! your patches look really great, can't wait to see these little guys grow into not so little guys! :D best of luck in your season!

darwin

Puffster

that big thypoon spot will look amazing in a month or so.

I am still waiting for sprouts from the 100 purple thypoon seeds I sowed directly in soil like 10 days ago..around may 23, had some cold nights with temps going down to 3-5c and also some drought but I am still hopefull. I planted them directly in "veksttorv" (dont know the english word) and planting soil in guerilla made beds

will check back on them over the weekend and see if they sprouted, but seeing that some of your thypoon seeds actually sprouts after staying outside through the winter I am hopefull :)

Will be a race to get them finished though if they sprout around the 5th of june, couldnt go with seedlings inside this year and the 3-4 weeks you loose from sprouting outside might be decisive in a short season country like Norway

Dödsknark

I think you can sow them earlier next year Puffster. We had LOTS of sprouts popping up at our old spot without sowing anything so the seeds can handle a full winter. The sprouts handled alot of frosty nights with no problems. Hardy little bastards :D Threw out some DieselRyder seeds while we still got frost nights and they have also popped up and are looking happy.

dyr

ICMag Donor
Thanks koi and darwin and rkp6 and puff and döds :) and thank you all for writing and wieving my thread :wave:

It is a risky way of doing it this sowing direcly outside, especially if you don't have seeds enough. This year we threw probably 3000 seeds on the big thyphoon spot(probably 1500 were imature) and I guess there are about 200-300 plants now. We think we have been pretty lucky this year because we only did it once and they are all over the spot.
There's also the snail problem, they can eat such a seedling very fast, so it is a good idea to spread some ferramol after the sowing.

E

elmanito

I also thought i had immature seeds what i had thrown away in the garden for the birdies and see what happens after a few raining days :D

picture.php

Namaste :plant grow: :canabis:

dyr

ICMag Donor
Love that spot elmanito, thanks for showing. thanks Phat Phreddy :wave:

Update from hindu kush spot today:

IMG_4960.jpg

IMG_4947.jpg

IMG_4948.jpg

IMG_4951.jpg

Dödsknark

Beautiful guys!

I am going for the same style of natural growing as you are this year. Would love for them to take over a spot and grow wild there. We'll see how it goes.

Puffster

I think you can sow them earlier next year Puffster. We had LOTS of sprouts popping up at our old spot without sowing anything so the seeds can handle a full winter. The sprouts handled alot of frosty nights with no problems. Hardy little bastards :D Threw out some DieselRyder seeds while we still got frost nights and they have also popped up and are looking happy.

They are though bastards alright, I've got about 120 sprouts from 150 seeds planted directly outside, just checked a few hours ago :)

will be a race to get them done though, they are only just seedlings yet.

dyr

ICMag Donor
Thanks folks :)

Very good news dödsknark and puffster, looking forward to seeing them grow.

haxi

The big thyphoon spot is so awesome :D
I also like the "immature" seeds :-°
Nature is sooooooo nice :dance013:

Peace :rasta:

haxi

Mh, this spot B is full of nettles, Have you ever used it?
My spot was also full of nettles, and some friends said that it could be a very good place to grow, that the soil don't need much watering even in the summer, and that it's full of nutrients...
Well I don't know... But actually it's going great. And your plants are looking good too, so... :D

Keep it up

Peace :rasta:

dyr

ICMag Donor
Thanks bro, there is growing nettles on all our spots and yes I think your right if nettles grow on the spot it is usually good soil ;)

Now for an update from 2 spots from today:

First it's Kashmir, on this spot there is damn much bindweed, and we had to remove it again today:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zukuxw6df10

IMG_5046.jpg

IMG_5052.jpg

IMG_5036.jpg

IMG_5037.jpg

IMG_5038.jpg

IMG_5040.jpg

IMG_5043.jpg

here you see the bindweed(snerler) has already got a deadly grip on this plant, just 2 weeks ago the bindweed wasn't even above ground:

IMG_5051.jpg

IMG_5050.jpg

After we visited Eirdbei spot A:

IMG_5055.jpg

IMG_5059.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts