What's new

Dynasty Seeds Gear

W

Water-

does anybody know which has the strongest Blueberry taste ?

Blue Magoo, Blue Heron or Blue Coffin?

sdd420

Veteran
does anybody know which has the strongest Blueberry taste ?

Blue Magoo, Blue Heron or Blue Coffin?

I can only speak to BlueCoffin and it's a spicy blueberry taste from a bong. From a vape it's more blueberry . I'll have to vape some more and see. It's fairly strong now we will see after a decent cure. Peace sdd

W

Water-

Thanks sdd420 and LubdaNugs,

sounds like blue coffin is the way for me to go

Dakine

Veteran
So iwas thinking about grabbong platinum huckleberry for the longest time.. I've been wanting A cross that looked VERY cookie dominant since ive been having the hardest time keeping cuts alive that make it to me.. Their Platnium HUckleberry looked so good and is VERY Cookie Dominant..

BUT I ended up Getting Huckleberry IBL lol.. It looks fanastic from what pictures ive seen. BUT im really debating on getting the Platinum Huckleberry and/or Salmon River.. Im thinking the Platinum Huckleberry looks like BOMB Cookie Nugs and maybe the yields where DEFINITELY increased by being crosssed with Huckleberry IBL.

Then theres the Salmon River, looks bomb. Must be Bomb. Colors are fantastic as well.. Any thoughts on these?

EDIT- Oh I also received A couple packs of Dynastys C99 F2 x Ms Universe. Anyone grow these out recently? But damn if these are specifically made to sell/Give out as Freebie packs, they put just as much effort creating this packaging just as much as their regular packs.

Eli Bloom

Just finished up my first run of dynasty gear and color me impressed! very uniform phenotypes with slight variation, just as in his descriptions. I ran the Crater Lake v5 and Pineapple Fields. The Crater Lake is just covered in trichs and i'm confident it will make fantastic hash. Some had a SSH dominant smell but the one i'm keeping is all berries on the nose. The Pineapple Fields reeks like gasoline and pineapples and makes my eyes water. I've already popped my salmon river OG and Blue Magoo to run next round.

here's some pics of the crater lake
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and the Pineapple Fields

picture.php

too-dope

Just finished up my first run of dynasty gear and color me impressed! very uniform phenotypes with slight variation, just as in his descriptions. I ran the Crater Lake v5 and Pineapple Fields. The Crater Lake is just covered in trichs and i'm confident it will make fantastic hash. Some had a SSH dominant smell but the one i'm keeping is all berries on the nose. The Pineapple Fields reeks like gasoline and pineapples and makes my eyes water. I've already popped my salmon river OG and Blue Magoo to run next round.

here's some pics of the crater lake
View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

and the Pineapple Fields

View Image

Great looking plants Eli. It sounds like you have what Professor P calls the pineapple roadkill pheno. Pineapple Fields is next on the list for me as soon as there is space in the garden. I'm hoping to land the PRK pheno as well. How many seeds of the PF did you pop?

Eli Bloom

Great looking plants Eli. It sounds like you have what Professor P calls the pineapple roadkill pheno. Pineapple Fields is next on the list for me as soon as there is space in the garden. I'm hoping to land the PRK pheno as well. How many seeds of the PF did you pop?

I think I popped 4 and got 2 females. The other one has the same smell but was a very finicky feeder and didn't yield as well so I've got my keeper cut with the pheno in the picture. I chopped at 63 days, next time will take her to 70. I would have gone longer but started flush a bit early plus i'm running off one rez and dry in the same tent so running / timing multiple strains can be tricky, especially when it's from seed and I don't know what to expect!

too-dope

I think I popped 4 and got 2 females. The other one has the same smell but was a very finicky feeder and didn't yield as well so I've got my keeper cut with the pheno in the picture. I chopped at 63 days, next time will take her to 70. I would have gone longer but started flush a bit early plus i'm running off one rez and dry in the same tent so running / timing multiple strains can be tricky, especially when it's from seed and I don't know what to expect!

I'm only planning on popping 3 or 4 seeds as well. That's dope you got a keeper. I appreciate the info. Looking forward to seeing how she smokes for you and how the clone performs.

Eli Bloom

I trimmed this up this morning and have had it in a paper bag and it smells 100% like grapes now. Never smelled anything like this before. it smelled like berries when it was growing but now it's grape city. amazing.

N

NewAgeGenetics

Anyone tried the Think-Tank »»» Danny Boy x Pineapple Kush ?

Eli Bloom

Blue Magoo BX2 on day 28 of flower here. easily the best smelling plant in my show right now. has both williams wonder and blueberry on the nose - just straight fruit. real short bushy growth from seed but the clone i took seems to be growing a little more "normal". i had to prop this girl up on a bucket to keep her even with the rest of the canopy.

picture.php

cannot wait to roll this one up!

merkaba

We found the nose to be a little lacking on all of his stuff until it cured out, but then it was very nice - with the exception of the Huckleberry Cookies - very fruity pebbles like very early on. We ended up culling everything but a Salmon River that turned deep purple blue, one of the most crystal laden specimens ever seen. Def. a keeper. Ridiculous strength. The Crater Lakes we grew were great, but took a little too long in our system. Overall great work and well worth the investment. Everything was frosty and everything - with enough time - had lots of colors. Unique work for sure.

Eli Bloom

I pulled the crater lake a week earlier this time (8 weeks) and the huckleberry terps came out much stronger

picture.php

Also pulled down the blue magoo bx2. dark purple bordering on black and an interesting smell - part berry and then almost a soapy or sandalwood smell.

picture.php

Beautiful plants! I recently lost my huckleberry dom pheno from having to tear down for a bit. Looked pretty dead on with what Eli has. Currently running what might be what Prof P describes as the stretchiest pheno. Not really sure, but definitely SSH dom. Was sorta bummed at first, until I grew her out a couple times. Way stretchy for the small space I'm in, but way denser buds than I was getting out of the Huck dom. Really similar smell and taste (meaning incredible) but is now may be my best yielder. Also roots faster than any other mother I'm keeping right now.

I've never had a big catalog of strains, but P's work definitely shines. Had to restrain myself from jumping all over the Starduster drop. Damn holidays.

merkaba

We ended up only keeping a pheno of the Salmon river - the more Blue Heron one. Kept the Bubba pheno for a minute but I just hate the way those grow. At any rate - more than once - we have been accused or asked if we laced it! Hahahaha...so strong so frosty so acrid and PURPLE!

Latest posts

Latest posts