What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dynasty Seeds Gear

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Cloudcap @ day 38, two different phenos pictured here.....the third pheno not pictured will probably be the keeper female from this round. Lights out too soon.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

MustangStudFarm

Hey, kind of new to the forum and Dynasty seeds. I've been running Bodhi strains for the last 2-3yrs and my wife asked me to get a good sativa. So, I got Pineapple Fields and StarDuster. I don't have personal exp with Dynasty but I hear great things from other people.

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Hey, kind of new to the forum and Dynasty seeds. I've been running Bodhi strains for the last 2-3yrs and my wife asked me to get a good sativa. So, I got Pineapple Fields and StarDuster. I don't have personal exp with Dynasty but I hear great things from other people.

From Dynasty...Honestly, I can say.....

I always have had 100% or close to 100% germination

All strains I have run so far haven't required any extra care

too-dope

Pineapple fields is amazing. I had two phenos, both were heavy pineapple juice on the nose although one was a bit skunkier and headier.

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Wow, Looking frosty as all get out!! Curious your take on the aromas and smoke if you are so inclined

During the on-going curing process they all really remind me of Pre98 Bubba aromas (compared to the florida thread cut I ran)….rich aromas of freshly coffee is how I describe it. The smoke is top notch on all three females...hard to pick a favorite at this point.

Smoking on this pheno in just a few #fireinthehole

picture.php

Letsbe

Dynasty strains are top notch. Two of my favorites are Huckleberry Destar and Carmel Candy Kush. Easy to grow, tasty, and excellent high.

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Thinking day 19 or so on this Harlequin x Blue Heron. Blue Heron = Blue Magoo x Huckleberry. Another creation from Prof P @ #dynastygenetics.

As per usual now I had to try to make a few beans to share with friends...….just because there was an extra branch for that :biggrin: (Harlequin x Blue Heron) x CloudCap. So (Harlequin x Blue Heron) x ((Pre98 Bubba x (3Kings x Huckleberry)).

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

kumo_kuma

The huckleberry diesel was the first new flavor in years to really blow my top with flavor. Only got in on a joint or two, but I cherished every hit.
Neither parents were buried in that cross.
I picked up a pack of their sour d bx, which is the huckleberry d bx'd to the original diesel

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Running Pinneaple Fields, got 6 fems out of a 12 pack. So far week 3 into flower or so... They all had crazy vigor and are growing beautifully! I'll update once things get interesting! :tiphat:

ambertrichome

Veteran
My buddy is getting ready do harvest 4 Super Silver Cough in about 2 weeks. Looks and smells killer. I gave him the seeds.

Cloneman

Veteran
Running Pinneaple Fields, got 6 fems out of a 12 pack. So far week 3 into flower or so... They all had crazy vigor and are growing beautifully! I'll update once things get interesting! :tiphat:

Good luck.

I grew the PF over 4 years ago, like you say very vigorous. Tropical/pineappley smell/taste and great up buzz. Colatastic..here's some pics of a couple

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
That looks great Cloneman! Love me some sativa buzz!

I also have Crater Lake v6, Sour Peach Cobbler and Durban x Ms Universe, and a few of the frebies, honey badger haze if not mistaken. Not sure what to pop next, leaning towards Crater Lake...

Latest posts

Latest posts