What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dying Breed Seeds

Would like to know if anyone has any info these breeders. Somewhat interested in some of their strains such as SFZ and and Zkittlez Adonai. Would like to see pics if anyone has any and also know how potent or tasty any of there genetics are

sourkush

would love to get some infos
zkittlez seems to live up to the hype (it won 1st place flower at emerald cup with about 2500 entries)
Can u find that wining pheno in the crosses they make? OZ, Bluezz, Peach Ringz etc etc...

Scrappy-doo

The hype level is high with that one, along with the pricetag.

Unfortunately, I usually buy into hype, and the itch is hard to ignore.

810FireFarm

i dont have their skittlez but i am getting ready to flower 2 of their Strains, MollyWop and Candy Corn, (both cookies hybrids) tried grabbing some Zkitttlez crosses seeds at Mi. Cup last summer but picked over when i got there

Zkittz reminds me of like a sweet grapefruit and purple with tiny menthol freshness...so hard to describe

Oliver Pantsoff

Veteran
They're charging a minimum of 250.00 for they're beans. I even saw some for 350.00..lol foh...That's to much for seeds, and they know it. I smoked skittles last year a few times, and it was nothing to write home about. Cool fruity terps, but you can get the same if not better taste from tangi crosses, sensi star, etc...

The clone will be available to the masses soon if not already. I'll give it 6 months tops...

OP

Scrappy-doo

They're charging a minimum of 250.00 for they're beans. I even saw some for 350.00..lol foh...That's to much for seeds, and they know it. I smoked skittles last year a few times, and it was nothing to write home about. Cool fruity terps, but you can get the same if not better taste from tangi crosses, sensi star, etc...

The clone will be available to the masses soon if not already. I'll give it 6 months tops...

OP

Funny you say that. I just saw back to back reviews on youtube of zkittlez rosin and a tangie cross rosin called orangutang by the same reviewer I think his handle is here4theflavor. The guy said the zkittles was meh as well as many other flower samples of it he tried and said he just doesn't get the hype, but raved about the tangie cross.

B

BAKED_BEANZ

OP

yet a pack of seeds for that price to a person who makes seeds for themselves is nothing , if the quality is delivered . its a pack that keeps on giving year after year .

i happily pay that sort coin , been on the fence little bit with these guys , but theres only one way to find out

leadsled

SKittlez was tasty but not super potent for me personally. Few friends really like it.

Grew out some of the Mr Durbz both indoors and outside. Really nice herb.

At chalice festival. They stated the prices were high because the seeds were not going to be released anywhere else. I then purchased some.

A week later they dropped seeds at kind peoples, buds and roses, and other spots. Ow well so much for the exclusive drop at chalice.

B

BAKED_BEANZ

i was so looking at dr durbs ...... they sold out now. they were loaded a few times in the cart .

what was the bud structure like ? durban dominate ? i,m looking at the lemon haze cross atm so i,m wondering the impact the male has had on there crosses . both those strains could use a lift in the bud density department .( durban and lemon haze )

iam a real big fan of flavors but if the potency isn't their I might have to pass and a lot of people are saying the same thing from what I have been reading their SFZ(San Fernando x Zkittles) should be something and their OZ Kush(OG [iam not sure which cut] x Zkittles) If any has any info or pics I would love to see them . Their price tags are pretty high especially if I could get something more potent and jus as flavorful for less than half their prices. any more info or pics on Zkittles would help still(even tho if have never seen any of seeds for this particular strain online for purchase)

Bear Jew

i was rubbing some zkittles cross between my fingers yesterday . i,m not sold .
i,m with kushking ......if potency isn't there neither am i .

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
From what I've seen zkittlez avg between 9-15% thc.

Those aren't bad numbers as long as there is a good to great entourage effect with the terps in the flower.

But if folks are already saying potency isn't there... I'd be trying something else.

MR_Falcon

Veteran
anyone grown out pineapple trainwreck or bio fuel? I picked those 2 up for very reasonable money about a year ago. theses new crosses would have to be quite special or unique for me to spend $250+. not opposed to spending that much at all just not willing to do it on whim like I usually do.:biggrin:

810FireFarm

zkittlez is not going to win any thc% contests, that is well known, its the terpene profile that has people going for it. its unique and many people like it.

The buds are not that frosty, but the flavor is huge if proper Zkittlez, so refreshing

vistamon

i bought the OZ Kush(ZkittlezXLepp OG) at chalice. Im about to pop 5 of em in a day or two. Im all for potent herb ,but i had to buy them . at least the batches are super limited , i couldent find them a month after i bought them. I hope the lepp og gives it some potency.and it would be nice to see some pictures or find some info about phenos.

mellowfellow

Tomoka Smoka
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Picked up some lemon verzace (zkittlez x lemon kush) at a reasonable price of $100. Will see soon enough what it's all about.

Latest posts

Latest posts