What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dying Breed Seeds

B

beanz

ahhh yes,6 months later,clone is 12 bucks lol

or 3 mths later theres 500 seeds , can look at it a number of ways . :biggrin:.

i grew red pepper , f2 the top so this is lower....super lemon haze x monkey balls. (deep chunk x fire og ) all were uniform , even the males represented the females . tonne vigour and nice structure . smoke test pending . will defiantly look through the f2 at some stage for a nice female .

picture.php

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
This cut is way overhyped I hear it's alright flavor wise just not sure if I would care to touch it. Especially with the lack of potency I seen the prices on the seeds too way too ridiculous but to each their own. Some people dig bunk some other enjoy legitimate quality.... shit hand me some alien kush lol

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
If you cant find a link online anywhere then pioneer a new thread pertaining to the limburger strain best of luck :tiphat:

MoonrockMyco

What’s good everyone ... thank u for rocking our gear
Was curious if the ethos freebies are f2's of your original?? Couldn't find much info on the strain at all other than it doesn't seem to originate from ethos and comes from you guys. Basically wanted to know what the lineage of the Watermelon Zum Zum is if you happen to know it? Thanks!

ThaCollieMann

Was curious if the ethos freebies are f2's of your original?? Couldn't find much info on the strain at all other than it doesn't seem to originate from ethos and comes from you guys. Basically wanted to know what the lineage of the Watermelon Zum Zum is if you happen to know it? Thanks!
I’ve never worked with ethos .. anything he’s got on his website is stuff he made with gear he bought off me … hope that helps

ThaCollieMann

Anyone out there running Dying Breed?
Got my hands on some Z Cube clones after seeing and sampling some flowers at a popup sesh. It tasted real good and hit me pretty hard, and was very frosty.
Peace
Z3 imo is where zkittlez terps really became dominant in the cross .. the oz and zoz were far too og leaning