What's new

DWC Scrog almost finished g13 labs power skunk and g13xhaze

I'd say wet you're looking at 8-9z and dry you're looking at 3-4. Cured you're looking at 3. Trust me, let it cure. You'll be so happy you did. That's the kind of plant that ages like wine.

scoobysnaqs - thanks man, appreciate it.

Figured I'd take some shots of the stash after the first week of drying. Put all the hung buds in jars today, going to use the popcorn buds for BHO :) It's funny; when I cut the plant it was mostly purple but as the buds dry they are turning mostly white.

Total harvest minus popcorn and trim. There is some space in each jar, due to the need for air circulation. I plan on weighing in a few more weeks.
picture.php

close up
picture.php

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
that bho shot is a beautiful thing man... I'd be avataring it too :smile:

the whole thing is turning out wonderful mate... awesome skills.

JamieShoes - thanks! I still can't believe BHO turned out lol. Speaking of Avatars, what is in your pic? I tried blowin it up to no avail... :badday:

idoreallytry - appreciate the kind words :rasta:

Thanks!

Thanks!

Hi OldSchool,

Just wanted to let both you and Freezerboy know that I saw your replies to my questions - wanted to thank you both - the help is deeply appreciated, and there is definitely a Scrog Screen on the plan as one of my summertime construction projects.

Also - great pics! Amazingly, I can see crystals in the frame behind your bud closeup! Four nice big jugs all set aside curing - I'd have to go by there every few hours just to take the jugs out and look at them! I'd probably spend all my time polishing them with a diaper! Great Job Man!

Jim Kirk

I

inthelight

harvest tomorrow :O

harvest tomorrow :O

wooo powerskunk harvest is happenin tomorrow cant wait to see it :abduct::abduct::abduct::joint::joint::joint:

powerskunk harvested!

powerskunk harvested!

Well the harvest is finally over (for this round anyway). It took me and my SO 4 hours to harvest/trim/hang the g13xhaze last week. This week it took us 6 hours for the powerskunk :yoinks: But when all was said and done, it appears the powerskunk takes the lead in the yield department (we'll see once they're both cured :joint: )

This is 6 rows deep :rasta: moved the bags-o-popcorn-bud to a different room
picture.php

Here's a closeup
picture.php

And I thought some of you might appreciate the stem. First time I ever twisted it 270 degrees lol.
picture.php

I tried to sample some powerskunk, but it's going to take at least a month or more for a real cure. More trichomes than I can deal with atm.

Update on the g13xhaze from last week. I was finally able to roll a j last night..... :woohoo: words can't really describe the high, it's the most potent body-stone strain I've had in 15+ years of smoking :2cents: Taste is excellent as well, although I have had other strains which had more flavour. I'm definitely keeping some of this for my private stash.

I

idoreallytry

impressive oldschool,,those are some pretty buds hangin there,,,and that stem is ridiculous,,peace enjoy your harvest

I

inthelight

i just have to say

i just have to say

I'm sorry but i'm gonna have to but in her and say you sir, are FUCKIN AWESOME! not gonna lie:abduct::abduct::abduct::joint::joint::joint::joint:

thanks a lot guys. I'm pretty happy with this grow; there were a few bumps along the way but altogether I think it was pretty successful.

Keep growin ~

finally able to sample the powerskunk today (put a bud on a ballast over night). Tastes spicy-lemonish at first, and a bit piney during exhale. It's a bit harsh (hopefully curing will help) but does have a very nice head high which lasts for a decent time, and the come down is barely noticeable. My favorite part of this strain is the lack of ceiling. I smoke about a half bowl and end up staring into space for 30 mins :abduct: I'm a fan, but hoping it will be a smoother smoke in a few months.

I'm Inspired!

I'm Inspired!

Hi OldSchool,

Sorry to crash your thread, but I couldn't resist thowing this in - thought you might like to see today's construction project. The legs are threaded for disassembly, and it's all put away right now, and I am eagerly awaiting next Fall when I can break 'em out. I've learned a lot on my first grow, and can't wait for another chance. Kudos to you, sir!

:respect: :respect: :respect: