What's new

DWC plants not grabbing?

Adding 3ml. per gal of 35% h2o2 40 minutes before adding any nutrients(Ph adjusting if needed) will sterilize water and make a great base for any future tea making or hydro system. If you add it to a tea, yes it will kill. If you add it to an existing res. yes it will kill stuff. Does it aid in explosive growth when used properly hell yeah. I'm sorry i don't do a daily log to snub your "lab research"

There's also "research" that says h2o2 isn't a welcome addition/alternative to chemtherapy. I think their research is shit. I've know patients who's used it with great sucess, same with growing.

MynameStitch

Dr. Doolittle
Mentor
Veteran
I was not referring to rockwool, I am referring to any system weather with rockwool or not.

Woody, you really have a problem If I have been bugging you lately, cause I never come across you much if any at all, so whatever problem you have of me, you created it, not I.

Again, it talks about seedlings and small plants in the post I made prior to this one, so again, does not have to do with rockwool. h202 is only good for small things like dipping and riding of alge and that's it and should never be used or kept adding to your hydro/aero grows.

G

I have a feeling that Stitch's DWC looks mighty fine...How she keeps up w/ it while she is so busy buggin Woody, I will never know...Lucky for us this place is full of wonderful people also...
Live the dream,
Rakim

Stich has taken her time to answer many questions including mine, so to read a post such as yours Woody.Is truly disappointing to the MMJ community.