What's new

(DWC) how it works?

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
High temps do not necessarily mean slime or rot. That takes the addition of other things as well. I've run DWC well into the 80's for extended periods with Micro, Bloom and pH Down. If you don't want to run a chiller, soda bottles of frozen water may be inserted to the res.

Many have great luck with Lucas. I prefer to ask my plants what they want rather than feed them according to someone who's never met me, my plants or my set-up. Example: Lucas says 0-8-16 - My Thunk said 0-3-6 was too strong.

How did you pay for the camera and did you register it for warranty? If you paid cash and kept the warranty card, there's nothing to lead back to you. Take a shot, put it on your computer and "Get Info" or whatever the M$ version is. Chances are, beyond camera settings, all it will reveal is model number.

Personally, I save my shots with ImageReady, part of Photoshop. It removes all data and knocks 1MB shots down to 100K or less. There are several freeware apps that will strip data as well.

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
Thank you Freezerboy for the tips and tricks that helps alot I'm not sure if the camera was paid in cash but if anything i'll buy one soon and do it up, I think i read somewhere that photos could save locations like gps so I try not to post pics. I'm exited to try this dwc I'm also building an ez cloner in the next week or so to help me get some nice roots on my cuttings.

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
DWC feeds 24/7, non stop. If you mean add backs or top offs, that varies by system. I can go for 2-3 weeks if I have to.