What's new

Dutch Master Gold

First I'd like to somehow verify the story from the hydro store and know for sure if PF is not made anymore. I looked for a website for Hygrocorp to see what they say but couldn't find one.

I too would like to know if anyone has an alternative to PF if it can't be found.

YGB

D

dongle69

I tried to call Higrocorp, but no answer.
So I sent an email.
I use Pure Flowers and hopefully they get back to me...

Damn YGB!!
You can kill products as well as threads! RFOL!
If this is true, looks like it's a trip to the store this week. Time to stock up.

I just completed my last run with the complete DM Gold line up in accordance with their nutrient calculator. I was un-impressed to say the least.

Liquid Light should be re-named to Liquid Stretch. Definately not impressed with the results.

I have found GH Flora series (micro,bloom,koolbloom,sub-culture,+silica & fulvic) to yield better results, both in overall dry weight, as well as overall bag appeal. And at a fraction of the cost.

alphaguru

whattttt???

liquid light is great. i use it in my 5 x 5 tent with 1 k.

and yea hydrostatic it does make shit stretch and it also promotes more bud sites.
great if you are doing any sort of training.

I have been using Dutch Master Gold veg and flower for almost a year now with great success. I also use botanicare's silica blast and aquasheild

for the first 2 weeks of veg they also get house and garden roots excelurator.
maybe a bit of overdrive in some late weeks(though this is mostly strain dependent)

alphaguru

anyone who doesn't like dutch hasn't got their shit dialed

day 9 and this run ive already got crystals on fan leaves and everything is taking offf

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
Our local hyrdo shop is really pushing us to try the series... But we would really love a nute system that could work for all soil, dwc or some hydro and then a diy aero system.

Parallel

I have used dutchmaster gold with outstanding results over the past 2 years. I use their MAX additive with it and the girls always produce better than when fed other nutes. I 100% stand by this recommendation. I have just purchased boonta bud and will be adding that in week 4-5 of flower. I'm very interested to test if this product does increase my harvest. I will post results. Anyways folks...... Peace out!!!

D

Darkstarlive

Does anyone use DM Gold line in a Promix grow?
I wonder if feeding once a week would enough and if I fed more than once a week it might cause lockout.
I use 8Gal containers of Promix(Sphagnum Peat and Perlite) and fully flushing the pots is out of the question.

Peace..

Oldmac

Does anyone use DM Gold line in a Promix grow?
I wonder if feeding once a week would enough and if I fed more than once a week it might cause lockout.
I use 8Gal containers of Promix(Sphagnum Peat and Perlite) and fully flushing the pots is out of the question.

Peace..

I use DM Advance line in a Pro-mix grow I am a partner in. Has worked good for the last 10 months. Had gotten it originally for some aero/fog experiments since it supposedly runs cleaner in the fogger.

I've been using the DM Gold in my grow that is RW based for the past few years, seems to work great.

BTW you must grow some large trees in a 8 gal container! With 4" square delta blocks I'll only grow 18" tall max.

chinese-mecican

I am going to be running dutch master gold in a CAP ebb n grow system using RO water. Should I get some cal-mag since i am not running tap water?

Darkstar:I've been using the full DM Gold line in Promix for two years and get great results. Feeding more than once a week should be no problem. I feed every watering. I use the recommended dosing for hard water,i.e. 3/4 strength. I water enough that I get about 10%runoff. Wasteful maybe, but I think it's why I havent had any lockout issues. In your setup, if you can't have any runoff at all, I would suggest the old standby and feed twice-water once.
I also use a Cal-Mag booster with DM Gold as well as Pure Flowers bloom booster. I think they are a necessity here.
I recently read an article in Maximum Yield magazine about Calcium in tap water. They said that the Calcium molecules in tap water are too large to be easily absorbed by the plant.
They recommended additives that contain chelated Calcium and Magnesium. Evidently chelated nutrients have smaller molecules. Kinda made sense as it flew right over my head!
Anyway, the addition of the Cal-Mag cured any deficiencies I had and has become a regular part of my feeding routine.
Fred

Oldmac

I am going to be running dutch master gold in a CAP ebb n grow system using RO water. Should I get some cal-mag since i am not running tap water?

cal/mag is a must when using RO or distilled water, except if you are using Pro-mix which contains dolomite lime. (and even then a little won't hurt anything)

C

Cheeb

is add.27 even available yet?

My local shop has said they've been trying to get it since its advertising came out. ..and still cant get a hold of this phantom additive.