What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dungeon of The Dank...!!!...

nickman

Veteran
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

nickman

Veteran
Thanx Moses...

I harvested my Happy Pussy yesterday... today of coarse my stupid I phone decides to take a dive and stop working out of no where...

One minute I was talking on it,put it down and come back 20 minutes later and now the dam thing won’t turn on... I’m pissed. I had a bunch of pics on there I wanted to upload... figures...!!!...

Hopefully I can get this figured out in the next few days... my luck I’ll have to get a whole entire new phone....

Back with pic soon - I hope...!!!...

nickman

Veteran
Update:

Update:

Well I think my pictures of Happy Pussy harvest are gone...!!!... I’ll find out tomorrow I think... she was a friggn monster... I was very surprised when I went to take her outta the room to harvest her... I pissed about the pictures... for my own documentation...

Anyway, here’s a couple pics of my Flo at almost 7 weeks...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Miraculous Meds

Well, hmm.... Very, very impressive my friend. First that flo... whoah is she sexy! Sorry to here about the HP pics, but you have the smoke, and that's way more important! And if you have tested any yet id love to hear your thoughts. Although, it looks as if you may have just harvested, unless the pics are post dated.

Are the pics on page 16 and 17 of the bms seeds? Either way they are mind blowing beautiful. Nice work on those. A few late nanners is nothing to worry about from my experience, as long as they aren't producing seed. Most all the elite cuts and seedlines ive experienced do this when taken to a nice fully mature harvest.

If those are pics of the bms are from me, then I need to mention that I made a mistake on the naming. The phenotype is very similar to bms, but has some different characters to her. This line is what dj is now calling velvet crush I believe. they should be ready for release or may be out to market already.

nickman

Veteran
Well, hmm.... Very, very impressive my friend. First that flo... whoah is she sexy! Sorry to here about the HP pics, but you have the smoke, and that's way more important! And if you have tested any yet id love to hear your thoughts. Although, it looks as if you may have just harvested, unless the pics are post dated.

Are the pics on page 16 and 17 of the bms seeds? Either way they are mind blowing beautiful. Nice work on those. A few late nanners is nothing to worry about from my experience, as long as they aren't producing seed. Most all the elite cuts and seedlines ive experienced do this when taken to a nice fully mature harvest.

If those are pics of the bms are from me, then I need to mention that I made a mistake on the naming. The phenotype is very similar to bms, but has some different characters to her. This line is what dj is now calling velvet crush I believe. they should be ready for release or may be out to market already.

Yes, the pics on pages 16-17 are the blue Moonshine seeds you gave me... wow, so this is Velvet Crush and not blue Moonshine...

That’s funny because I’ve been checking them out on some seed sites...
really interesting stuff...!!!...

After running these two blueberry plants, I’m really interested in DJs stuff now...he has some pretty unique stuff to say the least... I would buy a few packs of his seeds but I just can’t afford to pay $250.00-$350.00... JD has some good looking stuff too that’s more reasonable price wise... if I was to get a pack from Old World Genetics I’d probably get his regular blueberry since it’s only like $100.00...

Anyway, I got the pictures of the HP so tomorrow I’ll post them up.

The Velvet is just getting dry trimmed tonight so I’ll defenitly get up a smoke report in the next week or so...!!!...

Thananx again bro...