What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dungeon of The Dank...!!!...

nickman

Veteran
Did you smoke that killer SSSDHxSnowman?

Sure did... it’s been gone for a while now...!!!... It was a real nice smoke ...!!!...

Here’s a couple more shots of these Old Family Purple F2’s and Snausages ...!!!... 7.5 weeks of 12/12 . . .

Start off with some Old Family Purple F2’s (r) #3 @ 7.5 weeks...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Here’s Old Family Purple f2 #2 @ 7.5 weeks...
picture.php

nickman

Veteran
Here’s a couple Snausages @ 7.5 weeks...
picture.php

#2 with Old Family Purple #2 to the right...
picture.php

And #3
picture.php
picture.php

I really can’t wait to try these... they all look so darn good...!!!...

nickman

Veteran
#2 sure does look frosty, they all look great though. Nice job as usual nickman

Thanks Zomboy, this OFP line is very impressive so far...!!!...
It will all come down to how they smoke though, looks aren’t everything ya know...!!!... lol.

I’m sure they’re gonna be fir3 though...

I’m actually gonna harvest the #2 Old Family Purple tomorrow @ 8 weeks 12/12...!!!... Surprisingly that plant has looked done for a week now...!!!...

nickman

Veteran
I have a question for anyone out there that can answer it...

When Nspecta made this Old Family Purple F2’s (r) he said that he used his 7 best cuts from the f1’s and used his cut T1000 which is a cut of Old Family Purple f1 a good friend found...

Now my question is how would he have made these seeds??! Would he have reversed just the T1000 cut and hit the 7 female cuts or would he have reversed the 7 favorite cuts and hit them onto the T1000 cut...???...

I’m also curious if the seeds came from just the T1000 cut “plant” or were they from the 7 favorite cuts “plants” ...!!!...

zif

Veteran
He did a whole slew of T1000 crosses with his friend (CSI Portland/Founding Fathers).

These must come from that run - so the 7 best F1s were the seed mothers, and T1000 was the pollen donor.

cester

I have a question for anyone out there that can answer it...

When Nspecta made this Old Family Purple F2’s (r) he said that he used his 7 best cuts from the f1’s and used his cut T1000 which is a cut of Old Family Purple f1 a good friend found...

Now my question is how would he have made these seeds??! Would he have reversed just the T1000 cut and hit the 7 female cuts or would he have reversed the 7 favorite cuts and hit them onto the T1000 cut...???...

I’m also curious if the seeds came from just the T1000 cut “plant” or were they from the 7 favorite cuts “plants” ...!!!...

Hi dank! it seems to me that he has understood that he has reverted the female f1 keeper to then make the S2. So yours should be S2 and not F2. Quite right?

nickman

Veteran
He did a whole slew of T1000 crosses with his friend (CSI Portland/Founding Fathers).

These must come from that run - so the 7 best F1s were the seed mothers, and T1000 was the pollen donor.
Thanks for the help answering that question... so do u think he mixed all the seeds up once they were all harvested off the 7 favorite female seed plants after being hit by the T1000...?...

Just curious because I’d think that each mother plant “seeded plant” would produce different seeds than the next “seeded plant” ...!!!...

Beautiful work. Those ladies are looking great.
Thanks Starke...
OFP#2 is looking killer. :respect:

dank.Frank
Thanks Frank...I’m amazed at the amount of tricomes on this plant and how sticky and oily she is when touched...!!!...

I’m harvesting her now...
I’ll take some pics...

Hi dank! it seems to me that he has understood that he has reverted the female f1 keeper to then make the S2. So yours should be S2 and not F2. Quite right?
Seems correct...!!!... I just go by what on the label though...!!!..

On the seed packs it says: F2’s (r) reversed...

:tiphat:...

zif

Veteran
Thanks for the help answering that question... so do u think he mixed all the seeds up once they were all harvested off the 7 favorite female seed plants after being hit by the T1000...?...

I would bet on the mix - that way if one combined especially well with the T1000, everyone would have a chance of seeing that in their packs. But I haven’t seen Nspecta answer that.

T1000 x T1000 itself would be an S1 (and a pseudo F2). So this F2r is not quite the same, as he crossed different females. These packs theoretically feature more genetic variation than you would get from the S1. ‘Course, the OFP parents are probably hybrids, so take the labels with a grain of salt!

nickman

Veteran
Update: Nspecta’s gear @ 8 weeks of 12/12...

Update: Nspecta’s gear @ 8 weeks of 12/12...

So it’s week 8 now and things are really moving along nicely...!!!...

Both of these lines are impressing me more and more as time goes on...

The Old Family Purple F2’s (r) are all very frosty plants with the #2 plant being extremely frosty...!!!... They all seem to have this Purple candyish floral or perfume type of smell going on with some being a little more on the skunky side like the #4 plant...!!!...

Snausages are all doing good as well...!!!... I did find a male flower starting to pop out of one of the buds on the #1 plant...
The #1 plant has some very dense thick buds on it...
The #2 plant is looking great except for the clawed fan leaves... The nugs on this plant are actually starting to get a slight Purple tint to them, especially the bud closer to the light...
The #3 plant seems like it’s finally starting to kick into gear and it’s getting a nice little sour smell to it... The buds on ALL 3 Snausages are all rock hard...!!!...

Well start of here with some of the Old Family Purple F2’s (r)
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

nickman

Veteran
Update continued...8 weeks

Update continued...8 weeks

Old Family Purple f2 (r) #4 bottom two buds with OFP #2 purple colored bud on top
picture.php

Then here’s one with the OFP #4 buds on the bottom and then the OFP #2 bud on top with the Snausages #3 bud to the upper right and then the OFP#3 in the lower right side of the picture...!!!...
picture.php

Here’s the Old Family Purple F2’s (r) #4
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

nickman

Veteran
Update continued...

Update continued...

OFP #2
picture.php
picture.php

Next is the Snausages #2
picture.php
picture.php

Snausages #1 in the front with Snausages #2 in the back ground...
picture.php

nickman

Veteran
Update continued... 8 weeks

Update continued... 8 weeks

Snausages #3 to the right and Old Family Purple F2’s (r) #2 to the left...
picture.php

Snausages #3
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts