What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dungeon of The Dank...!!!...

genetic freaked

Veteran
I’m hoping the reveg works on both of those so you can get another run. I always feel the Second run is better then the first and those girls are beautiful

nickman

Veteran
Killing it!

I’m hoping the reveg works on both of those so you can get another run. I always feel the Second run is better then the first and those girls are beautiful

:respect:

dank.Frank

That's "Git 'er done!" in action right there. :biggrin:

Thanks a lot fella’s...!!!...

Reveg won’t work cause there’s nothing down low to reveg but I STILL have a few cuts in water that are actually finally starting to reveg and put out a few little roots on two of them...

They’ve been in the water now for about a month...
I can’t believe that they’re just now starting to put out a root or two...!!!...
I’m not gonna give up on those two cuts as I’m pretty sure that they’re cuts of the #5 and #6...

Worse case scenario is I get more seeds of the Sherbert Ix x Biker Kush... I’m very happy and impressed with all six of the testers I grew out...!!!...

#6 being the best looking one in my book though...!!!...

:tiphat:...

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Really has me excited to see how the Mochi ends up breeding now, consider it is in part Sherbet and the Sour D Bx2 is in part Biker.

Took cuts last night...again. We'll see. Maybe we'll get some plants to flower out eventually.

What's coming down the pipeline next?

dank.Frank

genetic freaked

Veteran
Throw a bubbler wand in the cup and cover it up with foil to block the light and give the cuts some air. That should get you roots.

It’s worth trying because those are some special genetics that need to be kept around.

You killed it as always. Can’t wait to see whats up next. You know I always got the couple Snowman crosses I want you to give another go with.

How did that one SSSDH smoke

nickman

Veteran
Really has me excited to see how the Mochi ends up breeding now, consider it is in part Sherbet and the Sour D Bx2 is in part Biker.

Took cuts last night...again. We'll see. Maybe we'll get some plants to flower out eventually.

What's coming down the pipeline next?

dank.Frank
Up next is a few LVTK and a few Triple Nova’s... Unfortunately they were all at the brink of death pretty much... I’ve had these plants alive in veg since 8/15/19...

I ended up getting friggn Spider mites for the first time in about six years... I had them once before in my flower room six years ago but got rid of them after that run was over...

I have no clue how I got them, especially in the winter...!!!...

I’ve been battling them and I didn’t want to flower these plants until they were nursed back to health and all their mites are gone...
Unfortunately now I’m finding a few here and there in my flower room... little fuckers ...!!!...
there’s just a couple here and there, no webs or no shit like that... I’m thinking about just shutting down when it gets hot this summer and doing a big time cleaning of my entire area... all rooms. Hopefully that and not having any plants around for a month or two will work...

Throw a bubbler wand in the cup and cover it up with foil to block the light and give the cuts some air. That should get you roots.

It’s worth trying because those are some special genetics that need to be kept around.

You killed it as always. Can’t wait to see whats up next. You know I always got the couple Snowman crosses I want you to give another go with.

How did that one SSSDH smoke

Also make sure the light they are under isn’t so strong. If the light is strong just put it on the outskirts of the veg room.

Under T5’s on the out skirts pretty much ...!!!...

nickman

Veteran
Update:. Nspecta’s gear @ 7 weeks...

Update:. Nspecta’s gear @ 7 weeks...

@ week 7 now with these Old Family Purple F2’s and Snausages...!!!...

Everything is looking and smelling lovely...!!!...
I keep saying it but I’m very impressed with both these crosses...!!!...

The OFP smell very good... they smell like floral, purple candy, dank and skunk...!!!... they’re resin is very sticky and oily... I touched some flowers on the OFP #2 plant and my fingers were sticking together for a good 5-10 minutes after touching them...!!!...

The Snausages are also looking and smelling great... The flowers on the #1 plant are getting pretty fat and solid...
#2 plant is like a straight up OG Kush... it’s got these Little Rock hard nuggets all over the plant and it’s stems have to be the skinniest I’ve seen... I really wish I knew what OG “cut” he used to cross to the Chem91...!!!...
#3 plant is looking very Chem91 dominant still...!!!...

We’ll start off with the Snausages #3
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php