What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dungeon of The Dank...!!!...

nickman

Veteran
After having deleted a full on rant...I'll leave the last edited bits. Sorry for the thread clutter. I was in fact torn between telling you great job and the plants. LOL. :joint:

I leave the room to use the bathroom. Everyone in the room watches dude reach into my stash jars and stick some in his pockets. Rather than telling me, everyone decides to offer dude 1/2 the value since they know he didn't do anything to get it.

Anyone knowingly willing to buy those flowers is a piece of shit.

This theoretical story, is exactly what Green Point has done to the cannabis breeding community.

dank.Frank

I understand exactly what your saying Frank. I never really looked at it like that though. U know though, I have always felt some kinda way, like I was disrespecting my friend Karma G growing Greenpoint stuff.
I’ve always been kool with Karma and I just never felt right growing Greenpoint gear. I guess cause it was half decent genetics at a really cheap price. I never grew Stardawg and wanted to see what it was like.

I know I’d NEVER do that kinda shit to a breeder though. They trust you to TEST and not STEAL...!!!...

I’m actually gonna be testing some (Sherbert Ix x Biker Kush) ... gonna germ them tonight.

nickman

Veteran
Snowman crosses

Snowman crosses

Let’s start with some of the Snowman crosses...!!!...
I put two of the SSSDH x Snowman into flower the other day along with my Triple Nova.

#’s 1 and 4 went into flower.
Something I wanted to show u guys on the underside of the leaves on the #1
picture.php

compaired to the rest
picture.php

I’m thinking that means that we’re gonna have some purple buds...!!!...
I’m guessing that’s coming from the Snowman side of the line...

Here’s the remaining Snowman crosses that will be put into flower in about a month, after the Bubba’s are finished...
picture.php
picture.php

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I wonder if that will be purple?!! Interesting. I wonder if that plant specifically could take more phosphorous. Are the petioles themselves very dark purple as well?

dank.Frank

genetic freaked

Veteran
Those Sherb x Biker are going to interesting..
People who "test" seeds and then use those "test" seeds to start a company before the "test" seeds are released as just straight scumbags.. The sad part is thats how most of these so called breeders on IG got started..
I honestly don't blame anyone for hording their clones.. Keep the clones within your circle so its not lost and let it be.
Makes you wonder what the game would be like if the Chem clones, The white, GG4 or cookies was never passed around freely (or seeded buds werent sold :laughing:)

I like that OGx#1... and that SSSDH#2 looks like its going to go crazy in flower.. That one might be a stretcher but boy she looks like she's going to yield..

SSSDH#4 got serrations everywhere... Ive noticed they have been popping up in a majority of the Snowman crosses.. The SSSDH mom threw some nice color..

picture.php

nickman

Veteran
Here’s what the triple nova looked like about a week ago before it was put into flower. It has been vegged for a good three months or so. It is in a five gallon grow bag. Now I have it in the flower room and I have her tied off to the wall in a few different spots. My goal was to pull the branch’s apart to open her up to more light and it also took some height off of her. I like doing this because instead of having just one main top on that branch I’ll have a bunch because all the secondary branch’s shoot up to the light and become main tops as well.

Triple Nova
picture.php
picture.php

Let’s start off with the #3 Bubba ain’t shit
She is stacking pretty nice but she’s probably gonna take the longest to flower out of all the BAS’s.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

She’s pretty big too...!!!...

nickman

Veteran
Last but not least, the #5. Now the thing with #5 is that I found a few nanners on the main cola on the left hand side of the plant. The cola was right under the light. It was only five or six inches away from the light so I’m thinking that’s what caused them.
I plucked them off and just,eat her go for now. I’ll keep a close eye on her to make sure she don’t act up again. This plant looks like it will be the first to finish.
Since this happened, I’ve moved her back some so she’s not right under the light as much...!!!...

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

I was wondering if putting a light from 500 watts to 700 watts to 1000 watts and backdown to 700 could trigger intersex traits. I have been turning the lights up or down depending on how hot it is outside that day. Just wondering about that...!!!...

Pictures of the Bubba ain’t shit’s were taken at day 48 ...!!!...

nickman

Veteran
I wonder if that will be purple?!! Interesting. I wonder if that plant specifically could take more phosphorous. Are the petioles themselves very dark purple as well?

dank.Frank

Yes they are also dark purple.

After looking over the rest of the Snowman crosses I notice that they ALL have the purple petioles.
Plus I found one more plant that has the purple tint to the underside of the leaves. It’s another SSSDH cross, the #3!!!

I looked over the bubbas too and they have mostly green petioles on the plants. What does this mean? Is it just a trait or can it have something to do with their diet???

I also noticed that with the two plants with the purple under the leaves that it doesn’t start until about midway up the plant and seems to get more pronounced the higher up the plant you go. ???

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Carolina Blue had a periwinkle sort of under color to her leaves and when taken late into flower she'd get blue/purple hues on her calyxes.

BKGK got purple where she was exposed to light. Foliage and nugs that were covered, stayed green.

Neither of those gene pools present here, but what you are describing doesn't sound "unfamiliar" in any regard to how I have seen cannabis plants behave.

I do think, however, we are in for a fantastic show!!! :lurk:

dank.Frank

nickman

Veteran
Update @ 46 days flower

Update @ 46 days flower

Besides it being so dam hot around here lately everything is ok.

This are a couple pics of the Bubba ain’t shit’s... they’re all at 46 days in these pics...

#1 @ 46
picture.php
picture.php

#3 @ 46
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

nickman

Veteran
#5 @ 46
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

These were all given a top dress this week except #5
#5 seems to be doing much better now that I pulled her back a little bit from right under the light.
Nugs are fat a shit too on her. She looks like she might finish first. Probably a few more weeks for her.

nickman

Veteran
Bubba ain’t shit @51 days

Bubba ain’t shit @51 days

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

This plant has rock hard nugs and has a nice dank smell also.
This plant and the #5 both seem like they’re gonna finish first, everything else seems like they’ll take a good 3-4 more weeks.
Making them finish around 12 weeks.
:biggrin:

nickman

Veteran
Bubba ain’t shit @ 51 days

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

This plant here has me a bit intrigued. She looks to need a good three more weeks before she will be ready to harvest.
Frank said before that this plant looks to be a good 50/50 pheno.
She looks like she will be one of the nicer looking plants outta the group.

nickman

Veteran

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

This plant is the one that was throwing a few nanners. Since then, it was moved back some outta the light and it seems to be doing better. It’s still popping a nanner here and there but nothing to fuss over.
This plant will most likely be the first to be harvested anyway. I’m thinking another week or two. Probably more like two.
It has some real nice fat nugs and the smell is half decent as well.
:woohoo:

Latest posts

Latest posts