Raindance #3
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

nickman

Veteran
Raindance #3 this pheno smells just like fruity pebbles cereal when you touch the buds...!!!...
picture.php

Another shot of Raindance #1
picture.php

That’s all for now. I think if I could I’d like to let the #2 run another week or so. But I need the room.

:tiphat: thanx for watching. . .

nickman

Veteran
Harvest shots ...!!!...

Harvest shots ...!!!...

I harvested my three Raindance plants this past Weekend. They were harvested at day 60 and 61.
Raindance #2
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

nickman

Veteran
Raindance #1
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

I’m really liking how these plants turned out being flowered under the MH bulb the entire cycle. I think I may do this more often.

I have tasted a small sample of the #1 and I’m impressed so far.

The #3 I call the fruity pebbles pheno because when I smell the buds they smell just like the cereal.

I also wanted to mention that these plants were flowered under a 1000 watt MH bulb turned down to 500 watts.
I also want to mention that I looked these plants up and don and did not find one male flower. No intersex traits present at all.

I’ll get back soon enough with a smoke 4eport if anyone cares.

RoostaPhish

Veteran
Yes, I like to use a hortilux blue or a red sunrise from sunmaster. Sunmasters new full nova works well to, but it can be hard to find.

nickman

Veteran
Yeah man awesome, what type of ballast is powering the 1K mh, magnetic or newer technology?

Yes, I like to use a hortilux blue or a red sunrise from sunmaster. Sunmasters new full nova works well to, but it can be hard to find.

Thanks guys. It’s not magnetic. The first one I ever bought was a 400 watt hps magnetic. Still have it it just is a open hood that gets pretty hot when in use.

I used to use a dual-arc bulb for a few years with good results. It was a 600 hps combined with a 400 mph. I think the plants enjoy the fuller spectrum of light.
I then started using a Hortilux also, I think they had a dual-arc as well but it cost like $200. That’s ridiculous...!!!...

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I really can't stand Greenpoint. He's such a hack - but that #1 is pretty plant Nickman. She looks like she should taste amazing! Props to the grower.

dank.Frank

genetic freaked

Veteran
Beautiful grow nickname..

Im really looking forward to seeing that Bubba Aint Shit #3.. Very interesting plant especially considering the bubba didn't dominate like it usually does..

Now that the Raindance are done get them Snowman crosses in there!!!!! LOL..

RoostaPhish

Veteran
Seen yall talking about the Maine SS, funny I was talking about her on here way back in '07. Glad to see she is finally getting some love!

nickman

Veteran
I really can't stand Greenpoint. He's such a hack - but that #1 is pretty plant Nickman. She looks like she should taste amazing! Props to the grower.

dank.Frank
Thanx Frank, I appreciate the comment. I was wondering what it was gonna take to get you to leave a reply. I know how much you can’t stand him. Well needless to say, those were the last of my greenpoint seeds...!!!...
Beautiful grow nickname..

Im really looking forward to seeing that Bubba Aint Shit #3.. Very interesting plant especially considering the bubba didn't dominate like it usually does..

Now that the Raindance are done get them Snowman crosses in there!!!!! LOL..
Thank you. Yeah, that’s the one I’m most interested in as well. The buds on it are really starting to stack now.

I just put the Triple Nova and two SSSDHx Snowman into flower yesterday. The rest will get flowered in a month.
Seen yall talking about the Maine SS, funny I was talking about her on here way back in '07. Glad to see she is finally getting some love!

I’ve yet to try to germ any yet but sooner or later I’ll try...!!!...

Bmac1

Veteran
Looking great nickman, that sssdh x snowman sounds awesome. Looking forward to seeing them.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanx Frank, I appreciate the comment. I was wondering what it was gonna take to get you to leave a reply. I know how much you can’t stand him. Well needless to say, those were the last of my greenpoint seeds...!!!...

After having deleted a full on rant...I'll leave the last edited bits. Sorry for the thread clutter. I was in fact torn between telling you great job and the plants. LOL. :joint:

I leave the room to use the bathroom. Everyone in the room watches dude reach into my stash jars and stick some in his pockets. Rather than telling me, everyone decides to offer dude 1/2 the value since they know he didn't do anything to get it.

Anyone knowingly willing to buy those flowers is a piece of shit.

This theoretical story, is exactly what Green Point has done to the cannabis breeding community.

dank.Frank

Latest posts

Latest posts