What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DUKE / BUTLER

stc9357

Nope no politics just evidence, but seriously anomaly just occurred Duke is not getting the calls in the last two mins. Go back and review about 25 years of evidence on Duke an you would either call them the luckiest team on earth or something else.

Dr.NO

OMG this is ridic! I'm on the edge of my seat cmon stop with these commercials just play!!

stc9357

Are u fucking kidding, he''s not Kobe Bryyant! I wouldn't even choose Lebron to hit that shot, what a jackass!

Dr.NO

Duke wins wow great game I don't really care who won i just love watching good games. If Butler woulda made that buzzer beater it would've been epic. Another one for Duke though.

stc9357

Excellent game. The tourney never fails to deliver.

Butler +7.5 was MONEY. :biglaugh:

Glad you made some bank on the game, I stay away from most major sport events as a whole, to many fucking upsets! Anyway baseball season is here time to make some bank on that!