What's new

Dud Identification Collective Knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizz

Veteran
Is it rude or difficult to remind you guys that "dud" isn't a thing in agronomy and that there are labs that will tell you the exact problem ? And to point out that you're a shitty grower if you have a problem , the tools to figure out what it is how to fix it ...and continue to speculate on "dud" ...I almost WANT. A "dud" so I can test the tissue ...but I can't get anything to dud on me, not even gg4.

I hope you never due, its a real bummer to have them , real excited to see these test results , it really gets me pissed that others can run the sour dub with no problems and I get duds, and it has to be something I do to bring it out of the plant and others do. I know it isent neglect but its damn sure something. I really hope it is grower related as that's easyer to fix.

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
That's my point there doesn't need to be an Unknown cause you can test tissue for bacterial, viral, and fungal pathogens...

Also fwiw, if you're an indoor grower and your garden becomes infected with something, bugs or fungus it was your error that created it, either by not having your environment dialed or not having your quarantine process down.

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
Is it rude or difficult to remind you guys that "dud" isn't a thing in agronomy and that there are labs that will tell you the exact problem ? And to point out that you're a shitty grower if you have a problem , the tools to figure out what it is how to fix it ...and continue to speculate on "dud" ...I almost WANT. A "dud" so I can test the tissue ...but I can't get anything to dud on me, not even gg4.
I got news for you. You come off like a dud.
you're not helping... kick rocks.

papaduc

Veteran
I hope you never due, its a real bummer to have them , real excited to see these test results , it really gets me pissed that others can run the sour dub with no problems and I get duds, and it has to be something I do to bring it out of the plant and others do. I know it isent neglect but its damn sure something. I really hope it is grower related as that's easyer to fix.

You got any pictures of these duds Josey?

milkyjoe

Veteran
If you are a fantastic grower...

And if duds can happen in the same table under your perfect conditions with zero warning and no known cause

Why would you grow this plant. It looks fantastic and all but so do plants without this issue. Maybe I will get it but right now I would not count on it at all

Seems to me the entire focus of this thread would be on identifying the actual cause and solving it vs speculating and continuing to suffer from the problem

DunHav`nFun

You got any pictures of these duds Josey?
Papa.....While I`ve ALWAYS respected your input/knowledge and experience , you don`t realize how you`re perpetuating Backseat driver`s ability to talk down to folks and berate them......

Do you not SEE he`s callin all here "shitty" growers that`ve experienced "duds" or dud-like symptoms , while empowering his dumbass egotistical efforts of huffin that he`s TRIED to grow a GG4 dud and because he`s so much better than all the rest here that it can`t be done......

Please Bro....I ask that you drop the interrogation and let it be that there`s things afoot that can and have caused detriment to same plant cuts , but by the same token it`s stops BYF from spewin horsefuck and idolizing himself as he types...

Drop the dud talk and start a thread with lab results and true specimens documented...I know it takes YRS to learn plants cuz I was blessed with very few genetics to work with back in the day , so I got the opportunity to know my hybrids and their needs well while also honing my growing skills and experience.......

Better yet Papa...ask BYF the question again about his bullshit buds that keep growin and growin like it`s magic and he`s got some secret he`s keeping from us , like all us old heads don`t know that buds keep swelling and spittin pistils until the major source of Nitrogen fixed what the fuck ever gets out of the medium and allows plant senescence to finally occur....

Please...Throwin up in my mouth a lil bit more and more Veg....Please refrain from callin folks idiots and shitty growers to empower yourself as the divine messiah on growin dope....

This is NOT the matrix , and you`re NOT NEO , so get your head out Morpheus` ass and stop talkin down to well respected members and realize you`re NOT "The One"........

Peace...DHF....:ying:....

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
Any grower that has a problem and the tools to fix said problem , but continues to speculate about the problem , instead of answer the question ...fails to impress an image of professionalism or skill, on those that do know how to approach agronomy and do use the available tools in order to further their craft.

DunHav`nFun

Any grower that has a problem and the tools to fix said problem , but continues to speculate about the problem , instead of answer the question ...fails to impress an image of professionalism or skill, on those that do know how to approach agronomy and do use the available tools in order to further their craft.
You of ALL people could take lessons on "professionalism" ....

Spew on young'un....Please...We LIVE to read your bullshit.....

WTF....DHF....:ying:....

Grizz

Veteran
page 420, smoke it if ya got it,

ok guys I am starting a gg4 dud thread in the infirmary forum, this move the talk there and get this figured out,

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
There is a thread on duds and duddism , posted the same links to the same labs, no dud growers submitted samples for testing to solve the problem ...

Send me your sample number and I'll pay for the test, if the $120 is too much

Grizz

Veteran
duds, this find the cause or reason,

duds, this find the cause or reason,

I am starting this thread because there has been so much speculation and bickering between growers on the gg4 thread that its taking away from the threads value, this dudism seems to be spreading more and more, I first encountered it growing the sour dub

, its a real problem, most that post here will know exactly what duds are, those that don't stick around and see whats going on.

please post pic's of your duds, expected duds of any strain. I tried to find some old pic's of the sour dub duds but dident find them. this is a constructive thread so if you don't have anything constructive to say or add please move on and spare us the bull shit

Grizz

Veteran
Why would you start a new thread? What is wrong with this one. Are you trying to solve it or hide it?
come on man wtf is with you ? I have been reading your shit post for two days and haven't said shit, even agreed with you about not running 20 lights of it, I aint trying to hide shit, just trying to keep dumb mother fuckers like you from ruining a good thread, if you want to fight and argue pm me, this thread is for people that grow the gg4 and like it. if there experiencing duds as some have this do like BYF says and get these lab reports and figure it out. that's exactly why I started the new thread so we wouldent have to listen to you try to start more shit, now move the fuck on or shut the fuck up

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
I had something similar in nature to a lot of these duds. got a magnifier and took some pics and they were identified as cyclamen mites, along with a few broad mites. I sprayed avid twice then og biowar a few times (turning off my fans over night and running a humidifier) and within a few weeks they were back to normal. I now spray my whole crop with og biowar a few times a month as a precaution.

RetroGrow

Veteran
Welcome Joesy. We've pretty much beaten this topic to death. All that remains is test results, if the people with duds will just get them tested.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
JW did not know about this thread, His post was a new thread that got merged with this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts