Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedbay Private Breeders > Mist Of Destruction > Arjans Haze x Kalimist/Nl5Haze Grow by;Nifty Pot, HOTC and Closet Hack Grow

Thread Title Search
Arjans Haze x Kalimist/Nl5Haze Grow by;Nifty Pot, HOTC and Closet Hack Grow Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-21-2006, 09:13 PM #1
Nifty_PoT

Nifty_PoT is a jewel in the roughNifty_PoT is a jewel in the roughNifty_PoT is a jewel in the roughNifty_PoT is a jewel in the roughNifty_PoT is a jewel in the roughNifty_PoT is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs up Arjan's Haze#2 x Kalimist and Arjan's Haze#2 x Nl5 Haze Grow

Yo all IC maggers
MOD (Mist Of Destruction) seeds has supplied me with some Arjan's Haze#2 X Nl5 Haze and Arjan's Haze#2 X Kalimist . I have started 6 of each in foam cups with some potting soil ,perlite and a bit of vermiculite.I soaked the seeds in water on a Saturday and planted them Sunday morning.. Well its friday now and all of them came up 100% germ rate (nice one MOD ) I am planning to find some moms and do a 600w or 400w sog with some cuttings . They are under 2 Cool white 20w and 2 Warm white 20w CFl's. Any questions or comments are welcome
Nifty_PoT is offline Quote

Old 04-21-2006, 09:26 PM #2
Nifty_PoT

Nifty_PoT is a jewel in the roughNifty_PoT is a jewel in the roughNifty_PoT is a jewel in the roughNifty_PoT is a jewel in the roughNifty_PoT is a jewel in the roughNifty_PoT is a jewel in the rough

Sorry for the shitty cellphone pics

Old 04-21-2006, 09:53 PM #3
highonthechroni
C

highonthechroni will become famous soon enough
nice one Nifty.. finally!

good luck with your grow, will see you soon to trade genetics!
highonthechroni is offline Quote

Old 04-21-2006, 09:56 PM #4
Nifty_PoT

Yo Hotc thanx for stopping by Ye you have to give me sum WR too hey lol How is your muffins?

Old 04-21-2006, 10:13 PM #5
9Lives
three for playing, three for straying, and three for staying.

9Lives is a jewel in the rough9Lives is a jewel in the rough9Lives is a jewel in the rough9Lives is a jewel in the rough9Lives is a jewel in the rough9Lives is a jewel in the rough9Lives is a jewel in the rough
sounds good...

cant way to see them in a month or so..

(im licking your avatar right now)
They make a club.
And beat their brother down

How they survive so misguided is a mystery.

Repugnant is a creature who would squander
the ability to lift an eye to heaven,
conscious of his fleeting time here.

OVERGROW
lives on

Support bacteria - it's the only culture some people have!
9Lives is offline Quote

Old 04-22-2006, 12:33 AM #6
The Budfather

The Budfather will become famous soon enoughThe Budfather will become famous soon enough
hey your avatar is probably the most perfect ass i have evr seen in my life im serious biotu that too
"A man can love his work without getting paid for it. Can carve a space for himself in life that makes so many other ingredients bearable. He can use this space to grow from, to go from, or just to be, and sit in tranquility."-bongsong----beautifully put
The Budfather is offline Quote

Old 04-22-2006, 12:37 AM #7
WAMEN
Joint Date: Today.

WAMEN is a glorious beacon of lightWAMEN is a glorious beacon of lightWAMEN is a glorious beacon of lightWAMEN is a glorious beacon of lightWAMEN is a glorious beacon of lightWAMEN is a glorious beacon of lightWAMEN is a glorious beacon of lightWAMEN is a glorious beacon of lightWAMEN is a glorious beacon of lightWAMEN is a glorious beacon of lightWAMEN is a glorious beacon of light
Talking

hhhhaa ha aha ah.. I was about ti say it to...4 real man...thaz amazing...

perfect ass

______________________________ __________F.U.C.K.E.M. Crew
___________________________Fiesty Underground Cannabis Kultivators European Movement

______________________________ _Broadcasting my Seed 'n Serious Weed

"If I had a dime for every grower in the world with 10+ years experience that's pumping out crap cannabis, I'd be a millionaire. Very large differences between plants that are fed to harvest and ones that are leached of their nutrients for a period of time. Differences even a noob can detect." Quote by VertNwb

"Most soil growers don't have EC meters. I've TASTED my runoff before to determine salt buildup- it definitely has a flavor all its own- salty, yet metallic! A fine vintage! "Quote by Stinkyattic

WAMEN is offline Quote

Old 04-22-2006, 11:53 AM #8
Nifty_PoT

Good morning all Just had a nice wake n Bake
Here are some Day1 pics

Last edited by Nifty_PoT; 04-22-2006 at 09:18 PM..

Old 04-22-2006, 12:02 PM #9
highonthechroni
C

highonthechroni will become famous soon enough
nice clean setup!!
highonthechroni is offline Quote

Old 04-22-2006, 06:13 PM #10
Nifty_PoT

Thanx Hotc !!!