What's new

Duck Doi's 5x5 Tent

Duck_Doi

whiteberrieS, I got everything hooked up today and... :dance013: THE DE's KICK SOME MAJOR BUTT! They're definitely designed to be high up and you'll only need multiple ballasts if you have a huge room/want some serious overkill power.

Check out this PDF for the PAR measurements. Scroll all the way to the bottom http://growershouse.com/images/DE_TEST_INFOGRAPHIC.pdf

I was getting pretty much the exact same numbers and my tents 5x5x8 :biggrin:

And he's just got a LUX meter :wallbash: lol

"HEMPEROR"

Looking great in here DD that single cola shot in the net looks like some real nice smoke nice growing bro I'm just about to take cuts for next run with the glue! ATB with the rest matey..

whiteberrieS

brains1ck
Veteran
:tiphat: Yeah it looks pretty good. 6' sweet spot, that'll give me room to move around. Might just throw it in the 4x4x7 and hook it to the window. high lux/par2thaMAX. high power grows got the sickest nugs as StaggarLee has recently demonstrated.

Duck_Doi

What's up "HEMPEROR" :tiphat: Thanks for the kind words and good luck to you as well :biggrin: :ying:

WhiteberrieS It's definitely gonna rock in your room/or tent :headbange

Duck_Doi

Good afternoon everyone :tiphat:

I finally got the Gorilla Glue's in the tent a couple of days ago. Then a few days after that got the trellis built with some help from BayBHuey :huggg:
And now I just got to work the plants how I want them and switch to flower :dance013:

Of course the pics.

The Glue's before the trellis.
picture.php

picture.php

Continued next post...

Duck_Doi

Continued...

Hopefully it's not too long before I flip to flower.

The Glue's a few days later with trellis
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Until next time...

Duck_Doi

Haha thanks whiteberrieS, I'm very ecstatic for this round :woohoo:

Hey what's up Marlo :tiphat: Indeed it should and glad to have you :biggrin: :ying:

Duck_Doi

Afternoon everybody :tiphat:

I've finally got these GG's on flower and I'm beyond pumped :woohoo: There's so many tops I don't know what to do haha

Anyway here's some pics of flower day #1, this was 4 days ago.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Continued next post...

Duck_Doi

Continued...

I'll post more pics in 2 days, which will be flower day #7.

I guess I'll add that they're drinking a little over a gallon once every 2 days. The DE ballast is at 750w, temps during lights ON are 79° (I'll have to double check, I could be wrong).

picture.php

picture.php

Until next time... :headbange

OrganicFarmer

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That Scrog is looking good! Can't wait to see what these look like. I'm changing my game up with the HR nutes. I'm excited as hell.

Duck_Doi

Chunky, Thanks man, I didn't think the plants would fill in so quickly :biggrin:

whiteberrieS, Yes it is haha and that Aflac stuff's hilarious :biglaugh:

OF, Thanks, I can't wait either! Hopefully you get excellent results with the HR nutes :biggrin:

unregistered, Thanks! It was a lot easier than I initially thought :dance013:

What's up yts farmer :tiphat: Thanks for the kind words and glad you stopped by.