Thanks BB, patience is difficult for me to master.:whip:

The 5th seedling has popped,
hopefully the 6th will follow up soon.

Here's the 5th Sour Bubble
picture.php

Until next time...

Duck_Doi

Afternoon everyone

The 6th Sour Bubble didn't pop, but I dug it up; scraped off the outer layer of the seed and replanted...cause you never know.
But the other 5 Sour Bubbles are beautiful and stout! So thank you and respect to B.O.G.

Here are the 5 Sour Bubbles
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

My favorite one
picture.php

Until next time...

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
I just bought a new cheapo POS and wish I woulda splurged on something like that nikon.
your shots are super clear. you are using macro, no?

I'm at 18 up out of 40. mixed strains. I poked around in the cups and found a few that had cracked but
I didn't try any scraping. 6 of 13 on the Sour Bubble.
have you smoked it before? I look for it when I visit cali but never seen it for sale.

usually I've done the paper towel thing but this time I did 24 hour soak then into dirt.
feels like I threw a bunch of $10 bills on the fire. still the best thing I spend any money that comes my way is on
good weed and the search for it.:big grin:

picture.php

Duck_Doi

Chunkypigs, Yeah I mainly shoot photos in macro.

Sweet!!!Can't wait to compare Sour Bubble phenos. What other beans did you plant?:biggrin:

I've never smoked Sour Bubble, but when I saw pics of the bud, flower time, and lineage I was sold.:gaga: lol

I hear that man. The only thing I enjoy spending money on is seeds and food.:biglaugh:

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
I got some TGA vortex and chernobyl. KAK testers of Pineapple diesel and Jacks cleaner x pineapple princess. searching for some new speedy daytime meds.

I been smoking on a Jack x Chem cross for my morning meds for about 4 years and I'm down to the last moldy dregs that I was saving for oil. I'm coming off a 14 month break from growing.

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
are the flowering girls drinking every day and are you handwatering ? everything looks good hope you find dome keepers from the BOG :tiphat:

Duck_Doi

Chunkypigs, Those sound like some good picks.:yes: That Jack x Chem must be some good stuff. When I first smoked Chem it was instantly my favorite,
I loved the flavor and it made me giggle.:greenstars:

What's up tleaf jr.:tiphat:! Thank you sir, the girls I have flowering need water about every 2-3 days and yes I hand water.

Dank Demon

Growing herb is a way of life!
Veteran
Nice plants in great condition for a newbie to growing mate. If you carry on like this things will grow great and you will do well.

Peace

Hey Duck_doi. That day 21 shot of the girls in flower look so happy and healthy. I love group shots like that. Looks like an army standing tall! Keep up the good shit man!

Duck_Doi

Morning Everyone

I thought I should thank and give respect to my dad BayBHuey. He's taught me how to grow, helped me get dialed in with the tent, and introduced me to the cannabis world.
Couldn't have asked for a better teacher than him.:respect:

Now on to The White, they are on day 28.

First pic is of day 21, the rest are day 28.
picture.php

picture.php

Zoomed out
picture.php

Group Shot
picture.php

Until next time...

Duck_Doi

Morning everyone

I switched the ballast to 750W last week and they're loving it. Can't wait until I'll be able to run 1000W.

The net I put up is a little wonky, but it's getting the job done. The set up for the next run will be a little bit different I'm thinking.

Here are The White's on Day 35
picture.php

picture.php

Lower Bud
picture.php

picture.php

Group Shot
picture.php

Until next time...

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
wow, it would be sweet to have a dad set you up growing. you are lucky.
but will he share any elite cut's??? ;)

Duck_Doi

Chunkypigs, I'm sure he will. If he doesn't :dueling: lol
How are your seedlings doing?

What's up Organic:dance013:, I use Botanicare CNS17 Grow, Bloom, and Ripe.
I'll mix one of those in some RO water until I get an EC of 1.4 or 1.5 (700ppm or 750ppm), then I'll adjust the pH to 5.8.

Latest posts

Latest posts