What's new

Dubman's Seed to Bud SOG

dubmantx

This is my last post for a while.
Im going to go climb 14k foot mountains in Colorado. My roommate and brother are taking care of the plants and im pretty sure it will be all good.
Well im having some problems with the Hollands hopes. They are cupping but the white skunks in the same tray are just fine. Well ill see if they make it a week and deal with it when i get back.

Heres a picture of the Unknowns they are looking nice and full. They should be good yeilders with this method.

Here is a shot of the bubblegums and white widows. Three of them have taken off to the sky. Two are short but puttin on flowers so oh well. Maybe its just diff. phenos.

Heres a pic of the whole tray of feminized seeds

Im going to start up some TRC sharon widow testers when I get back. I will definately have many bad ass pics from colorado. See yall when i get back!

dubmantx

Hey im back. Got some pics from my trip to post. Ill get some pics of my plants up too in a little bit. They kinda stretched a little more than Id like but there puttin on buds at least. My roomie fucked up the little celtic stones though. I repotted them and They should get better. But i think they went a while without water.

This is the Sangre De Cristo range.

The 14,000 footers in here are Crestone Needle, Crestone Peak, Humbolt Peak, and Kit Carson Peak. We did Crestone Peak and it was a real bitch. We hiked to the high camp the 2nd day in colorado then the next day hiked from the high camp up a pass down a valley and back up crestone peak. Then we had to go all the way back to camp. We hiked for 15 hours in one day all either up or down hill. But the scenery was amazing heres some more pics.

Crestone Needle

Crestone Peak. The peak is on the left side of the coulior.

I tended to be in the back of the pack so here are some people in our group climbing ahead of me.

Here is a view from maybe 2/3 up the mountain. The pictures at the peak all have people in them and I didnt feel like editing the pics. This shows you the steep ass shit we went up though.

Here is the state flower. The Colorado Columbine.

And finally back to the cars!

The monsoon season started the next day and the weather sucked. I also had a sinus infection so the rest of the trip was pretty much just relaxing... not much good weather for pics. But we did catch a good day on the other side of this range We camped at san louis lake state park right down the street from the Great Sand Dunes Ntnl. Monument.

The peak in the middle with 2 humps and the tallest in this range is what we climbed (crestone peak). Its the 7th tallest in colorado and my 4th to climb. My uncle and dad both have arround 40 so I got a lot to do. Now there doing the hard ones so it kinda sucks for me... But its good to do em when Im young I guess!

And heres a couple of shots of the Great Sand Dunes... The biggest dunes in N. America. I havent gone out to the dunes since I was a kid but its a good place to visit if you have kids. Theres a good chance you will see cottontails, mule deer, elk, antalope, kangaroo rats, tons of colorful birds marmots, pikas and all kinds of other animals in this part of colorado. Its a very nice place to visit I think.

dubmantx

Heres some pics of my plants. They kinda stretched more than i expected. Im now in the process of snapping some stems a bit and tying some down. There putting on some decent size buds hopefully they will fill in a bit more and start forming crystals. Im sure they will. Also my roomate fucked the little CS babys up so Im gonna have to nurse them back to health. Im sure I can do it but they will be slower than expected now. Im germinating some of the sharon widow tester beans right now... all 6 of em. We will see what the germination rate is. I did the scuff so hopefully it will be good rates.

Heres some pics of the whitewidows x bubblegums

Heres the hollands hope and white skunks. The HH are definately not inside plants... there putting on weight but there real stretchy and the leafs cup. Oh well These are the ones ive been tying and snapping. My whole house smelled kindof skunky when i got home. A lot more than my last grow... Probably has to do with the number of plants.

Here are the unknown plants

And the Celtic Stone babys. They have perked up a bit and been transplanted into larger pots.

G

glad to see ya didn't fall off the side of the mountain...welcome back. Plants look good!!

dubmantx

Sharon widow is a cross between the Sharon clone and a texas hammer male. Its in the test phase. But the seeds should be out soon. I think there gonna come out with a lot of sharon hybrids cause LS sent me another strain too.

dubmantx

sunnyside just good luck I guess I was in the right place at the right time when Lonestar was handing out testers. I got 6 of the Sharon x Tx Hammer aka the sharon widow seeds and some of the Sharon x Fandango aka TX chili Bud.

I just skuffed and soaked the sharon seeds for about 30 hours and then put them in the papertowel in a ziplock. Any that dont pop I will try to skuff more and pop them cause I want as many of these as possible. Im also thining of germinating 5 of AnnaC's NYCD F2's to go along but I want to make sure i got the room to keep some moms of each type.

Well i got busy recently and finally remote wired the ballasts of my lights. I made an adjustable reflector too and am pretty pleased with the results. The light seems to be more evenly distributed and it even seems brighter in the room as a result. Both 150w HPS lights are in the same custom reflector. It didnt cost much all i used was a srap board, a strip of aluminum flashing, eye hooks, rope, and an extention chord. Im really pleased with the results since it was so simple of a change. I was considering getting a bigger light but I think this will be a real good solution for now at least.

Check it out.

And here is a pic of the feminized tray. They dont seem to be growing any taller thankfully and they have put on a bit of weight so hopefully they will fill in in the next month or 2. There at 18" so i guess thats not too tall they just seem a bit stretchy. Hopefully they will fill in and Ill get some nice 10" colas with some smaller lower buds.

I think the light change might help the other tray along too. Those hollands hope just dont do good inside. The white skunks look pretty good though!

G

how the celtic stone doing?

ya said their momma was stoned henge

High Times centerfold sept95/calendaraug05

4729000_0262.JPG

not a very good pic....

dubmantx

Stonehenge is an old ass strain... never had it so hopefully this cross is good. The stonerhenge hybrids that I got are recovering pretty well since I transplanted them and havent been neglecting them as much. Ill put up a pic here in a second... I gotta go finish getting ready for work though real quick.

dubmantx

Heres a pic of the Celtic Stones. There lookin a lot better than before transplanted. Check out the before and after shots

Before

4839IM000289.jpg
[/url]

After

48398-17-CS.jpg
[/url]

dubmantx

Yup hopefully i wont have to go out of town for a while!
I just started to germinate 4 mindboggle x NYCD from AnnaC. Havent seen pics of this cross but i was real impressed by the mindboggle so just add some desil and hopefully it will be some ass kickin shit.
Im pretty much out of what i grew last time arround. I have been getting decent deals on sacks so i guess its not that bad. I just cant wait until next harvest time. Its lookin like maybe the end of september till there done but there will be some decent size plants to immediately follow up the harvest.

dubmantx

Thanks for the pic! I hope mine turns out half as nice!
I got 3 tails on the Sharon Widow seeds :woohoo:
Hopefully the other 3 will pop... I might have to give them a little encouragement!
I took the 4 MindbogglexNYCD out of the freezer and dropped em in the ol shotglass today. Cant wait to grow the TRC and AnnaC stuff!

dubmantx

Hey People Im going to the hydro store tomorrow!
I want to get some shit mainly for the flowering portion of the grow. Organic preferred but Im thinking of trying a bloom enhancer of somesort. Any suggestions?
I am for sure gonna get a 15lb bag of worm castings, and some liquid karma.

For the bloom enhancer/nutrients whatever, i was thinking of one of the following but am open to any suggestions from people that have used other shit and liked it.
I was thinking:
FoxFarm Tiger Bloom or
BioNova BN PK 13-14 or
Alaska More Bloom or
Technaflora BC Awesome Blossoms or
KaBloom aka KoolBloom or
Floralicious bloom

Also might get some seaweed extract or kelp meal or something for extra K if the price is right.

Well hopefully i get some advice or ill just pick up what I think looks best :D

packn2puff

IC Official Assistant to the Insistent
Veteran
I use GHBB Top Max mostly and it's organic..suppliment with GH Floralicious bloom..In the final weeks GH Kool Bloom..this is right before the chop..

Latest posts

Latest posts