What's new

DUBI, PAKI CHITRAL KUSH QUESTION

B

blancorasta

Ive been looking for some landrace indica genes

I purchased a pack of paki chitral kush and i am hoping to find a potent green pheno, a purple resinous flavorful pheno, and if im lucky their respective males

What are my chances? I plan on making f2's, should i select the best two or three males and females or let a small cutting of each individual mingle?

id like to get a fair representation of each pheno without buying to many packs.

thanks for the help,
peace

Ise

I'd suggest you scoop that last pack of pck on the boo because this is a open pollinated landrace, inbred over & over with plenty of mutants. In a pack of 11 seeds I had 9 germ with 1 runt, 4 mutants & 4 normal plants so you need some more seeds to search through IMO. Maybe get some CBG sandstorm to work with also.

Peace & Good Luck
Ise

B

blancorasta

thanks Ise,

damn, thats sucks only four normals. not what i was hoping to hear. at $87 a pack i dont know how many i can afford to go rifiling through. time will tell i guess.

thanks again,

peace

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
I have been interested in this strain. The last pack looks like it got sold. Will there be anymore Dubi? I saw them listed on your site.

Riddick

I'm a little disturbed with my PCK. I tried to germinate a couple out of a pack dated 02/10. Of the two, one never germed, and the other stalled and died! I also germed at the same time some Lavender which I thought would have problems but they sprouted in two days along with the Erdpurts. The PCK, or at least the ones I tried germing lacked any vigour for seeds packaged in Feb. I have two year old seeds lying in my drawer with way more vigour than these!!! Not a complaint, just my observation thru first hand experience.

B

blancorasta

i really want to find that solid purple one and the green potent one

peace

C

chefro420

Me too! I snagged the last pack! I also have sand storm! Can't wait!

ManoVerde

I always hear from people that Sandstorm is more vigorous and stabilized and better for grower/smokers and PPK is for selection in breeding purposes.
I would go for Sandstorm as a grower/smoker.

Ras Pablo

Veteran
Some months ago I popped myself 6 Pakistan Chiral kush from the new fresh stock, and i have 100% germ. rates

One of the female's looked very fine there was a nice male too.

picture.php

picture.php

one of the males

picture.php

picture.php

and a sister

picture.php

picture.php

also I've popped 10 of the old stock 04' and all popped perfectly. If the seeds are keep un cool athmosphere and with low humity the loss of germ. power it's vey low

gkn

awesome purple and resinous male ras! last season i germed 3 pakistan chitral seeds and also had 100% germ rate, altough one of the babies died on me after sprouting from the soil (too much water).

B

blancorasta

Some months ago I popped myself 6 Pakistan Chiral kush from the new fresh stock, and i have 100% germ. rates

One of the female's looked very fine there was a nice male too.

picture.php

picture.php

one of the males

picture.php

picture.php

and a sister

picture.php

picture.php

also I've popped 10 of the old stock 04' and all popped perfectly. If the seeds are keep un cool athmosphere and with low humity the loss of germ. power it's vey low
hola Ras Pablo,

WOW! very impressive bro, what was the smoke like?

that is one crazy resinous purple male,did u keep a cut from him? did you make seeds with that male and those females?

again great plants
thanks,

peace

bodhiseeds

Veteran
i recieved a bunch of these of a different generation, and they are really unique and beautiful plants, i would try my hardest to grab a pack if your into landraces, or primal purples. ive been popping a bunch, only about 5% are deep purple phenos in my batch, but im loving them so far....

Last edited:

Ras Pablo

Veteran
i recieved a bunch of these of a different generation, and they are really unique and beautiful plants, i would try my hardest to grab a pack if your into landraces, or primal purples. ive been popping a bunch, only about 5% are deep purple phenos in my batch, but im loving them so far....

Over 60-70 % of plants use to express from pink to dee purple colors...so get sure they are original Pakistan Chitral Kush.

Good luck with your projects. Salud:tiphat:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran

Great to see you bodhiseeds!

Have you matured all the pakistani plants ? A few are very colorful since the seedling stage but others need to finish to show their colors. Im glad you are enjoying them! :) best wishes

Ras Pablo

Veteran
AgronomyDomine, will be so nice to see your Pakistan Chitral Kush girls how they are going on!

salud!

Latest posts

Latest posts