What's new

Dual zone a/c's with humidifiers....

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^ yeah poops!

Lung room with excel, excel removes like 15-20 gallons a day, and I know you have some other dehumidifers sitting around until you get the santa fe. You have good space for a lung room to man, but seal that shit off so your veg isn't pumping your air supply out.

BigDawg

you talking about an excel XL system? 1 split design? They are overpriced. It's known that, although york is good, they just take the lowest end york a/c and relocate the compressor.

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well when you spending 4500 on a 48000 mini split, might as well chuck out the extra K and get the 5 ton excel, which has alot of cool addons and runs in -35F.

I have done quite a bit of research and tryed to save money on an AC any way I could, but when it comes down to it I think the excels are ebst for me. It gets cold as hell in the mitten and the low temp operating temps are the best. The M series mini splits go to like 15F and the P series go -10F or so. The P series cost a shit ton, same as buying an excel.

Poopy you could just build a lung room and throw a 24000btu mini split in there, dehumidifer, and co2. I would overkill a tad though, 30000 would be better.

BigDawg

yeah I agree the excel does have some cool features and they make it convenient for growers. The 5 ton seems to be the best buy if going with them.

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
yea guys im gonna do some more research im just gonna add a dehumidifier to the other room and wait out the summer i think.....my temps are fine atm.... well see in the summer the main thing about the excel is the 4-5 ton condenser.... kind of hard to hide -=P