What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DTOG's Bunny Ranch

U

useless.gardens

yeah you definitely deserve the chem91. happy for you. hopefully, she'll shine in the pipe/blunt when you strip her down to the bare essentials.

& that bx4 looks insane.

& & love the dub-si-dos... looks great.

smoke-a-lot before worky... ive seen guys do entire ($$$) cases like that. then, take another case & do it again.

that is a crime against bacon. its easy to loose you job in a kitchen over some shit like that.

however, you can still use that to make a "bacon jus" or even a bacon flavored vinaigrette... of course it'll crumble to pieces and all... but you run the final product through the chinois (fine strainer) to make it sexy.

antheis

Veteran
You know it man! Now I cant wait to run them all at the same time. Chem 91', Chem D , Chem 4 , Guava Stardawg, its gonna be so awesome!

ever thought about running VG's c4dd? it seems to have flown under the radar here, but sounds and looks chemmy. i'll be running a pack later this year.

Dabtime

It's pretty exciting to see how that guava stardawg does for you. I was given some seeds from my roommate a few years ago, the genetic is made from the stardawg guava cut crossed with ONYC Sour Diesel and every phenotype grown out smells like a dirty gym bag filled with dead skunks trapped inside a burning tire factory, pure chem with a finish of settle tropical sweetness.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
It's pretty exciting to see how that guava stardawg does for you. I was given some seeds from my roommate a few years ago, the genetic is made from the stardawg guava cut crossed with ONYC Sour Diesel and every phenotype grown out smells like a dirty gym bag filled with dead skunks trapped inside a burning tire factory, pure chem with a finish of settle tropical sweetness.

I have already flowered her. Check my albums.

How do you like the guava compared to the Corey?

I like it more than Corey. More complex bouquet of aroma's, tighter nugs, and just as good structure. I think I like the buzz a little better as well.

Bmac1

Veteran
Very chemmy whorehouse indeed. Id normally avoid a chemmy whorehouse just on principal and common sense but Id love to take a run through yours lol.

And RIP delicious bacon

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHioEC9itTg

Tried to post it so you can watch it here. Won't work for me. Awesome song, check it out. If you've seen the movie, you'll know the song right away and understand this reference. When I finally do go to a canna event. I'm gonna wear a hoodie with a huge hood up over my head. Have this song blasting thru a blutooth speaker in my pocket.

:laughing::laughing::laughing: Yup I got jokes today, lol.

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
Ive noticed when browsing the mobile view of the site:

After pressing go advanced and writing out a post if I click on the preview post button above the additional options headline when it reloads and shows me the preview the show signature and automatically parse links in text boxes are unchecked and signature is missing from post?

If I recheck the boxes to activate show signature and automatically parse links in text then hit the preview post button right above the check boxes it reloads with the boxes unchecked and no change. The preview post button underneath additional options menu doesnt even work, click it and nothing happens.

Desktop site works fine.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Ive noticed when browsing the mobile view of the site:

After pressing go advanced and writing out a post if I click on the preview post button above the additional options headline when it reloads and shows me the preview the show signature and automatically parse links in text boxes are unchecked and signature is missing from post?

If I recheck the boxes to activate show signature and automatically parse links in text then hit the preview post button right above the check boxes it reloads with the boxes unchecked and no change. The preview post button underneath additional options menu doesnt even work, click it and nothing happens.

Desktop site works fine.

Yeah I'm on a desktop. I rarely use my phone to post.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
I really do finally have her.....skva.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts