What's new

DTOG's Bunny Ranch

Bmac1

Veteran
What is the stable up to now as far as numbers DTOG? Its impressive and evergrowing. You could start a clone/ nursery business and have as good a variety as anyone out there. Id be first in line.

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
I would get in line. Living in the south, it’s hard to pick up reliable clones so it’s been mostly seeds. I have some karmarado and white walker kush seeds I will get to soon. Inspired by pretty pictures

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I have some pics. Gotta bring the wife to work and then go to my sisters to hook up a surround system she got for Christmas. When I get home , I'll post up the pics. Found a Silver Crisp that is off the hook in the looks department.

Goats

I have some pics. Gotta bring the wife to work and then go to my sisters to hook up a surround system she got for Christmas. When I get home , I'll post up the pics. Found a Silver Crisp that is off the hook in the looks department.

pics coming :woohoo: :party:

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Here we go....

Seeded up Chem4

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Triple Nova

picture.php

Ghost OG

picture.php

LostTribe

Premium user
Now I'm gonna have to smell my wife/daughter's lotion and see if Tha Melon smells like it, lol.

Yes man, for sure. Everyone should try some Karma at least once. He has something for just about every palette. Sour, OG, Cookie, Haze and a few exclusive to Karma varieties .

That is awesome you got a pack of regs ! The males would be great for making seeds ! Nice score man ! I stopped germ'ing seeds in highschool. Directly into the medium. Black Gold seedling starter mix. Wet it with plain water and use the in the drill end of a drill bit to poke holes for the seeds.

Want to see what that Kamarado can do. Got the Biker v2. Waiting for the right time.

How far along is the Ghost? Cut?

LT

Goats

i was curious about the ghost as well. wasn't sure if clone or cannaventure pure ghost. i know you like CV and you mentioned it right after the triple nova so i wasn't sure.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Want to see what that Kamarado can do. Got the Biker v2. Waiting for the right time.

How far along is the Ghost? Cut?

LT

i was curious about the ghost as well. wasn't sure if clone or cannaventure pure ghost. i know you like CV and you mentioned it right after the triple nova so i wasn't sure.

The Ghost is at like 7- 7 1/2 weeks. She was getting blocked by Cake and that Triple Nova for the first month or so. Really hurt her production. It came to me as the clone only cut. But I have my doubts.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
So here's another one of the "you can't make this shit up" stories. Guy gets banned from Instagram. Has beef with several people. Decides to blame the insta ban that happened to him, on a guy that works at his local hydro shop. Goes as far to send an email to the hydro shop owner, saying the worker is getting in the way of how he feeds his kid9and his kid doesn't even live with him). Basically trying to get the guy fired, because his Instagram got deleted.

If I didn't know for 100% it happened I wouldn't believe it. But once again, it's one of those things you can't just make up, lol. The lows some people will sink too, just blows my mind, more and more everyday.

Bmac1

Veteran
The older I get the less surprised I am at the things people will do and the levels they will sink to in order to protect their fragile egos. No self awareness, no accountability, always someone elses fault, everyone is out to get them. Sadly its as common as the ocean is deep.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
The older I get the less surprised I am at the things people will do and the levels they will sink to in order to protect their fragile egos. No self awareness, no accountability, always someone elses fault, everyone is out to get them. Sadly its as common as the ocean is deep.

I dont need to be accountable anymore. I have threw a bunch of hard work and persistence destroyed anyones belief in my abilities. Man that was a lot of work but well worth it.

Robney

Oh, update on Tha Melon. It smells like honeydew melon and OG. Heavy on the OG gas smell. Super greasy resin. Also pretty sure I have 2 males of it. Both with great structure. I'll try and get some pics of them tonight.

daaaaaaaaaamn that what I was hoping would come out of those beans, now I'm really kicking myself for not trying to get my hands on a pack. DTOG you are killlllling it as always!

That's really funny about the insta-beef. People are so crazy

Latest posts

Latest posts