Triple Nova

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
That triple nova is looking pretty cool

Thanks man. I love it. Gonna try and reveg that plant. I have her two sisters I just flipped like 3 weeks ago. They were a lot bigger at flip and have a lot more soil than this one. That coupled with being under better lighting than this one was the first half of flowering. It's making me hope the other two make bigger, fatter buds. We'll see. I gotta clone the lowers on them. Just in case they are just as good or better than this first one.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Interesting looking plant for sure. I'm guessing the color is coming from the male. Trainwreck always had a unique look to it. Like it was coated in a silver sheen. The purple must be from the Blackberry. Structure is a mix of everything. Looking forward to seeing the rest of these flowered out.

dank.Frank

nickman

Veteran

Yeah triple looking good... I wanted to get ur opinion on this plant. I’m pretty sure I’m gonna buy a pack of these...!!!... I just wanted your opinion first before I made the purchase.

I think I’m gonna also get their Las Vega Triangle Kush and their newer line called Albert Super Tramp(Albert Walker x Trainwreck) ...!!!... l

I’m trying to decide between that Super Tramp and the Arcata Ghost (Trainwreck x Ghost OG) ... he says though that if he had to choose between the two he’d choose the Albert Super Tramp...!!!... so I think I’ll go with that one...

I’ve never bought any of their seeds before so I hope I make the correct chose... it also riding in the fact that I think you can get 50% off your first purchase if you sign up for their news letter or something like that ...!!!... I HOPE .

I also like the fact that he says in the description for TRIPLE NOVA that this line has the biggest calyx he’s ever seen on plants...

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Interesting looking plant for sure. I'm guessing the color is coming from the male. Trainwreck always had a unique look to it. Like it was coated in a silver sheen. The purple must be from the Blackberry. Structure is a mix of everything. Looking forward to seeing the rest of these flowered out.

dank.Frank

Say what ? Blackberry kush has Trainwreck in it ?

Yeah triple looking good... I wanted to get ur opinion on this plant. I’m pretty sure I’m gonna buy a pack of these...!!!... I just wanted your opinion first before I made the purchase.

I love it so far man. Taking that plant down tonight. So I'll have a smoke report for ya soon.

I think I’m gonna also get their Las Vega Triangle Kush and their newer line called Albert Super Tramp(Albert Walker x Trainwreck) ...!!!... l

I’m trying to decide between that Super Tramp and the Arcata Ghost (Trainwreck x Ghost OG) ... he says though that if he had to choose between the two he’d choose the Albert Super Tramp...!!!... so I think I’ll go with that one...

I’ve never bought any of their seeds before so I hope I make the correct chose... it also riding in the fact that I think you can get 50% off your first purchase if you sign up for their news letter or something like that ...!!!... I HOPE .

I also like the fact that he says in the description for TRIPLE NOVA that this line has the biggest calyx he’s ever seen on plants...

Badfishy1

when I see you post the Nova all I can think of is that chief kief song ‘bitches love Sosa’ with nova and Sosa interchanged lmfao

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
Sucks Chief Keef fell off so bad after finally rich, i dont like, I dont know dem and everyday are fire. Tay k was the tightest thing ive heard in awhile but hes locked up now, cousin stizz is fire too, different style though.

Last edited:

Badfishy1

Think he got blacklisted by the music industry. Can’t imagine why especially since he is everything the music industry wants

U

useless.gardens

Sucks Chief Keef fell off so bad after finally rich, i dont like, I dont know dem and everyday are fire. Tay k was the tightest thing ive heard in awhile but hes locked up now, cousin stizz is fire too, different style though.

over chief keef, i like mick jenkins. imo, one of the best rappers outta chi-town.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qV0_UAbeyHs

(b)east coast run the game with these guys. the underachievers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjWGWeK0lHY

U

useless.gardens

they are one of the best hip-hop groups out there. mad respect bro. i knew you was that cool. plus you got good canna knowledge & your photo albums got some sick pics too. cant just friend up with anybody:huggg:
O shit!, im listening to MRAZ by flatbush right now!

Badfishy1

Rap/ hip hop game is fucking whack. Most decent talent goes unnoticed/ unpromoted yet literal pedos like tekashi get played. What fucking gives?

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Karma is a real thing. If you don't think so, you're not paying close enough attention. I have a bunch of pics to post. Just gotta edit and upload them. I'll be back.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Here's the cut of Kosher Kush I found a few years back. Just got her back this summer. While I was trimming , it was hard not to notice this Kosher smells almost identical to the True OG I have......just throwing that out there.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Crescendo #4

picture.php

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Look at the size of the bracts/calyx's on this Chem D. Not seeded either. Fuckers are huge.

Chem D

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

scrogrow

How's the overall yeild looking on that mango haze bro?

And that ogkb 3 looks fire as usual man

Thanks for the pics man I been a bit fragile for a few days so ain't been online much

However I'm back now!!