What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DTOG's Bunny Ranch

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Here's that Triple Nova that just keeps impressing me.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Some more pics. Couple of the Guava right before chop, the the others were while I was trimming.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

U

useless.gardens

triple nova looks real nice. love the flower shape & it looks nice & meaty.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Killing Fields - taken down at 80 days of flowering.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Here's two Crescendo #4 I took cuts off the flowering plant at like 5 weeks in. They rooted and the one in the larger solo cup just entered full re-veg mode. So happy, cause of all the stuff I run thru, the Crescendo is a definite stand-out.

picture.php

Ans last but not least , Karmarado OG. Right after I got a palnt in a clone shipper, i was moving plants around in the smaller veg tent. Heard a 'crack" , look down and snapped the top right off it. Me being me, couldn't just waste a "fresh clone". So I put it in it's own "clone chamber" , which was a small seedling cell, inside a solo cup. Then the whole thing inside a gallon ziplock bag. Fucking thing rooted faster than most of the cuts in my clone tray in six packs.

picture.php

King Rat

btw how many strains are you growing at the moment lol?
seems like everytime i look up in here there is another strain or something new you just popped

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
btw how many strains are you growing at the moment lol?
seems like everytime i look up in here there is another strain or something new you just popped

LOL, I have no idea. Prolly at least 30 established plants, and another 20 or so seedlings at any given point in time. I'm a king at rotating and keeping s plant alive one plant/cone at a time.

This is old news for those that know me. But when I used to run a grow at my old man's. I had anywhere between 50-60 mothers at any given point in time. But I had a room that was about 8x10 for mothers. Then the walls had customs built shelves I made for clones and teenage plants. Then outside that room, I had another two sections.

One was about 6' long, 6' high and about 2' deep. Just kitty-corner to that, I had another veg area where I vegged 15-20 plants in soil, for the soil part of the flower room. The 6x6x2 spot was for small "new" mothers and some vegging space for teenage plants. That's where I learned how to run a successful purpetual flower room, and rotate plants without losing anything .

Bmac1

Veteran
Your rotation game is on point for sure.

The triple nova is a frosty bitch for sure and i like the look of the gmo as well. Thats the one with the garlic funk, correct?

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Your rotation game is on point for sure.

The triple nova is a frosty bitch for sure and i like the look of the gmo as well. Thats the one with the garlic funk, correct?

Thanks man. Yeah the GMO pretty much smells like Chem D. Not quite as rank as Chem D, but I can def smell the D in GMO.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
My gmo has a strong simalarity to chem d. Just less sweet and more toward the armpit slight garlic side. Not saying chem d smells sweet. Just that gmo smells less sweet than chem d. I actually have one of each getting ready to get jiggy with a couple og leaning headbanger.

Gmo is most likely the strain my pm issues arrived with. And only ran her once. Almost got her finished before I went full shut down clean up start over. And this is my first crop since then. It will be nice to smoke gmo, chem d, my og cut, ghost, og x chem (my cross) and a few others not so related.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
My favorite is Snicklefritz, all others are mids.

Who dat in this heezy! Been too long that I was clogging up your threads DTOG. You da man :headbange

Last edited:

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Well...….just dusted an entire plant of Chem4 last night with Copper Chem pollen. Essentially making Chem4 BX2 seeds. Hopefully the pollen was still viable. It is a few months old. Been in the fridge since like 2 days after I collected it. Took it out of the fridge , let it sit in ambient temps for two days and used it last night.

It was still light and "fluffy" , so I'm hoping it was viable. If it was, I'm gonna have hundreds and hundreds of seeds. I'll get pics tonight. Did wanna risk getting pollen on anything else. I had shut off all my fans when I did it. Put the Chem4 inside a garbage bag. Pulled the bag up around the plant, then pollenated. Closed the bag up when I was done.

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
Light and fluffy is a good sign of low moisture content, i bet youll get some (or alot of) seeds DTOG haha. I saw in this thread i linked pollen could remain viable for a week or two before refrigerating/freezing. Someone with more experience hopefully will chime in.

Link to Collecting, Storing, and Mailing Pollen Thread:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=1034

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Hey fellas, with pollen going bad so quick....should I have any worry about viable residue pollen in my tent/room four weeks after I used the tent as a pollination tent? I have listed the inside a few times with water since then. Getting ready to flower another male and don’t need any cross contamination.

Glad to see you back on IC Who Dat :tiphat: