What's new

Dry Ice Hash

farmdalefurr

I feel nothing and it feels great
Veteran
i was browsing the interweb yesterday and stumbled upon a neat little hash method. ive done ISO, BHO, bubblebags but using dry ice blows them all out of the water. this method is so easy a 12 yr old could do it. just get a 5gal bucket ( just what i used) dry ice (i got 20lbs for $10.00, didnt even use a quarter of it) and your sugar leaf/trim or buds. break up the dry ice into medium size pieces inside the bucket (i used a screwdriver for that, and WEAR GLOVES) then just add your trimmings or whatever your using. now this is the only piece of equipment you may not have, a bubble bag. i used my 73micron bag and just put it over the top of the bucket so it fit nice and snug. then just lay out something to catch all the trichomes that fall out. i used a 4x4 mirror. just flip the bucket upside down and agitate the dry ice and trimmings. after your done get a plastic card (like a gift card or something stiff) and scrape everything up, step back and enjoi what you have produced. ENJOI

Attachments

• GEDC1274.JPG
    GEDC1274.JPG
    13.2 KB · Views: 14
  • GEDC1275.JPG
    GEDC1275.JPG
    23.9 KB · Views: 22
  • GEDC1276.JPG
    GEDC1276.JPG
    20.8 KB · Views: 10
  • GEDC1277.JPG
    GEDC1277.JPG
    15.2 KB · Views: 13
  • GEDC1278.JPG
    GEDC1278.JPG
    28.7 KB · Views: 14
  • GEDC1279.JPG
    GEDC1279.JPG
    25.8 KB · Views: 6
  • GEDC1280.JPG
    GEDC1280.JPG
    32.2 KB · Views: 10
  • GEDC1281.JPG
    GEDC1281.JPG
    32.3 KB · Views: 11

farmdalefurr

Veteran
ya know what, thats one thing i didnt do. if i had to guess, i prolly put in a 1/2 oz. of sugar leaf. what i got out of everything weighs 19 grams

smokum420

For a 5 gal, it must have been a fair amount of good trim or some buds in addition to your sugars for sure, lol.....

I'm itching to try this this year as well after reading about it for the first time just this last spring (forget where). The return was impressive as well and peaked my interest.

Do you process your goods further ? or just blaze it as is ?

farmdalefurr

Veteran
For a 5 gal, it must have been a fair amount of good trim or some buds in addition to your sugars for sure, lol.....

I'm itching to try this this year as well after reading about it for the first time just this last spring (forget where). The return was impressive as well and peaked my interest.

Do you process your goods further ? or just blaze it as is ?

i just blaze it as is. ill heat it up a little bit just to mold it into a more manageable chunk. i get rid of quite a bit of it as well.

P.S............ i cant believe more people dont have an interest in this method

majortom9

I have seen a handfull of youtube videos on this method. One guy lit some up but it didn't bubble or melt like bubble hash. Yours do the same thing?

Gr33nman

19 grams from a 1/2 oz...... MAGIC! im doint this tmmrrw and if it works OMG am i gonna be rich!

but seriously, did you mean a half p? and does flipping the bucket upside down cuase the dry ice to harm the bubble bags in anyway? since it is SO cold? kool idea!

farmdalefurr

Veteran
Greenman: no it doesnt hurt the bubble bags. i meant a 1/2 oz. after you do a run of it let me know what you think. i know you will be extremely impressed.

majortom9: no it doesnt really bubble like the bubble has per say. weather or not it bubbles is meaningless, this shit gets you ripped, bubble or no bubble

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Sorry i am confused...from half oz you ended up with 19grs of final product?
How much is a oz?

Sour Deez

If it dont bubble it aint worth the trouble!!!

Paulo: I think he meant half lb considering half oz is 14 grams.

farmdalefurr

Veteran
Im pretty sure his point is.........it gets him fucked up, so thats all that matters.

ding ding ding......... that is all that matters. who gives a shit if it bubbles or not. unless of course your someone who really loves when things bubble and get really excited like your 5yrs old and eating a candy bar.

an oz. is 28grams. i put in about a 1/2 oz, 14 grams prolly (didnt weigh it, but i can eye a fucking oz from 10mi. away) and i got out 19 grams from everything. may sound weird, but with the dry ice flash freezing the trichomes, you get so much more end product. it takes way more of the good stuff off the plant matter than regular ice.

its such a good method and a simple idea, i wish i would have came up w/ this lol.

p.s.... i expected some dumb ass comments, but, if you try this youll quickly be takin that **** outta your mouth

budbasket

any weight picked up during this process is water from the humidity of surrounding air meeting cold of the dry ice....when I tried this method I let it sit out for a few days and still was sorta damp. Didn't use bubble bags but if I had a set I would stick to the water method. Any product from this way IMO would need to be refined down at least once or twice more to produce a bubblicious quality end result....again thats my very humble opinion to each his own if you enjoy the smoke, smoke it-basket

Highersolutions

Veteran
ding ding ding......... that is all that matters. who gives a shit if it bubbles or not. unless of course your someone who really loves when things bubble and get really excited like your 5yrs old and eating a candy bar.

an oz. is 28grams. i put in about a 1/2 oz, 14 grams prolly (didnt weigh it, but i can eye a fucking oz from 10mi. away) and i got out 19 grams from everything. may sound weird, but with the dry ice flash freezing the trichomes, you get so much more end product. it takes way more of the good stuff off the plant matter than regular ice.

its such a good method and a simple idea, i wish i would have came up w/ this lol.

p.s.... i expected some dumb ass comments, but, if you try this youll quickly be takin that **** outta your mouth

No need to get hostile man. People were just asking if it was a half lb because you said you ended up with 19 grams of finished product. If you only used a 1/2 oz which is 14 grams and you ended up with 19 grams, where did the other 5 grams come from? Thats whats confusing to me, you ended up with more weight in hash than the trim you started with. Interesting idea anyway

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
yeah the math seems a bit fuzzy unless the hash is full of water. how would 14g of trim turn into 19g of hash otherwise? i mean normally speaking you have to be happy with 5% give or take. sure is interesting as an idea though, just a bit confused about the nett yield of hash.

supermanlives

Veteran
come on over and see what you can do with my 3 lbs trim LOL. i would love 3 lbs hash you can keep the difference

farmdalefurr

Veteran
i have a harvest coming up late next week. since all this is so unbelievable to some people, ill document everything. so for all of you who "call bullshit"........... be sure to tune in :comfort: