What's new

Drumskinz Spicy Pepperoni Grow

Drumskinz

Sup spicy roni's...just thought I'd say hey...cuz I haven't in a while and letcha know I just squished 15 grams of outdoor cured Smackerz and got 2.37 grams of flower rosin out of her... not bad almost 16% yield...color is turning a little darker...but awesome vapage
20240116_215948.jpg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
At the moment five strains into Rosin they are extremely different from each other and I use them pretty much in the same sequential order during the day into the eve and I can tell you without fail every single night when I’m ready to chill out and relax get mellow with my thoughts it’s always SmakerZ .. I don’t know about you But it hits me good & hard :booked:

Drumskinz

At the moment five strains into Rosin they are extremely different from each other and I use them pretty much in the same sequential order during the day into the eve and I can tell you without fail every single night when I’m ready to chill out and relax get mellow with my thoughts it’s always SmakerZ .. I don’t know about you But it hits me good & hard :booked:
I’m a lightweight so pretty much all the weed I grow hits me good and hard especially when I turn it into rosin

Drumskinz

Yeah but the effects are so different if you were to compare a blue dream or headband or smackers for example
I totally agree…I was vaping some Wedding Cake last night and what a sweet taste she has which put me it a totally relaxing mood b4 I crashed…and it was flower…gotta make some rosin from her soon and really take off eh!!!
And yes with Blue Dream I get really motormouthy and then creativity hits me right where it counts…1,2,3,4 and we’re rockin!!!

Drumskinz

Got a wild hair and thought I'd fill up the cloner with about 20 varieties...I just can't seem to stop acquiring differnt strains especially when I'm entrusted with them and I almost spaced, can't forget the gifts...I just can't say no...even with 3 favorites (Hammer's Kush, Daywrecker and Chawkeetah Banana)
20240124_224151.jpg
I was gonna cull but the return on rosin made me change my mind

Akss

Got a wild hair and thought I'd fill up the cloner with about 20 varieties...I just can't seem to stop acquiring differnt strains especially when I'm entrusted with them and I almost spaced, can't forget the gifts...I just can't say no...even with 3 favorites (Hammer's Kush, Daywrecker and Chawkeetah Banana) View attachment 18950463 I was gonna cull but the return on rosin made me change my mind
Damn dude ain't playing around with that cloner....👍

Drumskinz

Well last year I had Dupuytrens Contracture sugery on my dominant left hand which was very successful and while I was in surgery a squamous cell skin cancer was removed from my left index finger (didn't know it was cancerous at the time)...all was good until I noticed a couple months a go irritation started happening again in that finger and well the squamous cell came back...I again had surgery scheduled for this past Thursday...everything went well...it was a small mass and sent to the lab and I'll get the results in a couple weeks...post op appt. scheduled for 2/16/24.. hopefully get stitches out and resume my life...gotta sit in with an old friends band on 3/2 and 3/9...barring any complications...I think we caught this early enough because it was only near the surface kinda like a small callous...this type of skin cancer is about 99% curable because of how slow it develops... but if let go and got into lymph nodes down the road it could spread and travel to other parts of my body and that would not be good...I'm hangin in and keep ya'll updated

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well last year I had Dupuytrens Contracture sugery on my dominant left hand which was very successful and while I was in surgery a squamous cell skin cancer was removed from my left index finger (didn't know it was cancerous at the time)...all was good until I noticed a couple months a go irritation started happening again in that finger and well the squamous cell came back...I again had surgery scheduled for this past Thursday...everything went well...it was a small mass and sent to the lab and I'll get the results in a couple weeks...post op appt. scheduled for 2/16/24.. hopefully get stitches out and resume my life...gotta sit in with an old friends band on 3/2 and 3/9...barring any complications...I think we caught this early enough because it was only near the surface kinda like a small callous...this type of skin cancer is about 99% curable because of how slow it develops... but if let go and got into lymph nodes down the road it could spread and travel to other parts of my body and that would not be good...I'm hangin in and keep ya'll updated
Good luck!!