What's new

Droopy leaves in hydro, lack of oxygen?

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
As for the mites.. they dont seem to be multiplying that fast, it takes awhile before one can even find one
Umm... Please don't wait.... a female mite can lay an insane number of eggs an hour.

If you don't treat it now... they're gonna take over in a week and you'll lose most of everything. Kill them NOW.

You've been warned.

Stay Safe! :tree:

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well my friend if you think a new hose is gonna help that plant you showed us good luck to ya. But fear not the mites won't be hard to find if you didn't GET THEM ALL. One will be hundred's in a matter of day's.

GOOD LUCK TO YA
Mr.Wags

K

Kindman69

Hmm, it doesn't look like you are taking the advice people are giving you serious?! You are going to find out the hard way:)
Good luck to you is all I can add! I guess I'm not adding it, the post above states it too, lol!

Peace

O

o.sparkles

I still got some of those predator bugs in my plants, or so I suspect. (they are hard to find)
Predator bugs are a joke for mites. They MIGHT help keep the first ones from getting established but forget about stopping an infestation. If you haven't already succumbed to the scourge I very...strongly....suggest....

Oh never mind. :wave:

Soup

Hmm, it doesn't look like you are taking the advice people are giving you serious?!
What are you talking about, I am! I got the solution temp down, now its about 24-25C, also Im getting the wider input hose to increase DO.

If you mean about the mites, well I already tried pyrethroids and while they killed large amount of them, some of them were not effected. I applyed it several times for about two weeks. Also tried tobacco juice. After I put in some predator bugs (and increased RH) the mites have decreased in number. Im afraid that if I try some other method then it will kill the predator bugs and some of the mites but not all! As far as I know there is no fool proof method to get rid of them.

C

cyberwax

You need to lower the water temp further, well thats what i would have done anyway.

K

Kindman69

Water temps need to be below 72F.
Sorry bro, don't mean to be an ass, but you can always grow a style that supports your environment a bit better.
Good luck,
Kind

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
Water temps need to be below 72F.
Sorry bro, don't need to be an ass, but you can always grow a style that supports your environment a bit better.
Good luck,
Kind

Yep.

I personally just switched over to dirt. (*Gasp* I know *sigh*)
Considering I don't have an RO machine and my water will grow slime and fungus on boot leather.... it was a good choice.

I just can't lug water with my back as bad as it is. Once I get an RO machine... I'll be back to hydro for flower again. :D

Stay Safe! :tree: :blowbubbles: