What's new

Driver charged with DUI Marijuana after deadly crash in Vancouver

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
i been smoking weed since i was 15 i didnt start driving til i was 27 so according to the gov ive been driving under the influence for 26yrs

and today im making butter for the cookies that i will be driving under the influence of ,hope no ASSHOLE steps in front of me

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
i been smoking weed since i was 15 i didnt start driving til i was 27 so according to the gov ive been driving under the influence for 26yrs

and today im making butter for the cookies that i will be driving under the influence of ,hope no ASSHOLE steps in front of me

We are going to make driving illegal!!
According to the hard facts, which I have pulled outta my ass....
77.82% of Drunk Driving Charges...are for people that were driving!!
So this means, that if all of you that are just sloppy fucking drunks... STFU and accept it, you all can just keep driving while hammered...and try not to hit anything...or hit it and die--
Make good choices!! (Yeah, you're right...no reverence at all!!) :tiphat:

S

SeaMaiden

This is so common, people being blamed for other people's actions.

In All honesty, I am going to send a little cash to this fellow to help out. Not much but fuck, a deadly crash marijuana statistic has just been falsely added against us.

I know an insurance salesman in Washington that is a total piece of shit. The guy has been everything from a disc jockey to a host on a tv show where you show movies and ask people what the secret number of the day was, to win money.

Anyway, his old feeble father loved him, but the man was embarrassed by his father's old simple mind. One day the father walks into a moving car, at night, in the rain, wearing black.

The son sues the insurance company for the max payout. Then after that smoke clears he sued the driver's estate, and won. He got more than the insurance pay-off and it was clearly the victim's fault he died, as unfortunate as is it.

If you guys are real, send this guy some support, write a letter, help with his legal defense because he is going to be hung on a cross and used against us forever. He will be the reason they should not allow marijuana to be legal.
That is HIGHLY illegal! That's called double-dipping and if the insurance company knew about it he'd be in some seriously hot water. I don't know of any insurance carrier that doesn't make a policy holder sign a subrogation agreement.

People are messed up, all kinda.

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
That is HIGHLY illegal! That's called double-dipping and if the insurance company knew about it he'd be in some seriously hot water. I don't know of any insurance carrier that doesn't make a policy holder sign a subrogation agreement.

People are messed up, all kinda.

Well I know he did this and I watched it happen. The guy was a total prick and not even good to his father. The man's name is Art and he would roll his eyes when his father spoke and say mean things to him. I wanted to tune him up just for that. But he did take a settlement from the insurance and he did go after the driver's estate. I watched it happen and seen what he did with the money. He use the money along with the sale of his house to buy a very luxurious house. I am not sure of the fine print of the law, but this did happen. It made me sick.

M

mugenbao

Charges dropped

The Vancouver Police Department arrested a man on Tuesday on the charge of driving under the influence of marijuana in connection with a deadly crash in Vancouver. On Wednesday prosecutors reviewed the case and dropped the charges.

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
We are going to make driving illegal!!
According to the hard facts, which I have pulled outta my ass....
77.82% of Drunk Driving Charges...are for people that were driving!!
So this means, that if all of you that are just sloppy fucking drunks... STFU and accept it, you all can just keep driving while hammered...and try not to hit anything...or hit it and die--
Make good choices!! (Yeah, you're right...no reverence at all!!)

who the hell said any thing about DRUNK DRIVING,i dont drink myself and i laugh at people that do get caught driving DRUNK cuz they actually kill people

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
who the hell said any thing about DRUNK DRIVING,i dont drink myself and i laugh at people that do get caught driving DRUNK cuz they actually kill people

Haha...I was simply talking shit and drawing a (loose) correlation to proposed gun bans because of shooting, to drunk drivers using cars during their crimes--
I don't drive drunk...but I do post drunk!!:biggrin: It was just a bit of a joke that didn't come off as intended-- :tiphat:

ItsGrowTime

gets some
Veteran
Detectives says Rowles cooperated with the investigation, but after interviewing him they determined there was enough evidence to arrest him on suspicion of driving under the influence of marijuana.

DO NOT TALK TO POLICE AND DEFINITELY DON'T ADMIT TO USING MARIJUANA! If the driver had just shut up and exercised his Fifth Amendment right to remain silent, they wouldn't have had any evidence to charge him with the accident in the first place. If he absolutely must say something, say "He stepped out in traffic. Im not answering any more questions without a lawyer present." and then stick to it. Glad his case was dropped but this lesson applies to every interaction with police. Way more people hang themselves by talking to cops in serious cases like this than if they had just remained silent and let the incident work itself out. All you have to do is watch The First 48 a few times to see this in action.