What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

driftinggggg.....to my new spot :)

Adrift

Veteran
petergriffin- thanks for stopping by! cant wait to see yours aswell!! :joint:

killerweed31-thanks and thanks again :joint:

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
Adrift, what do you set the ppm or EC to when you take your clones. I never have a problem getting the cuttings to root, but I they do always get a little yellow by the time that happens, and it is setting me back a few days, as I run straight from rooted clone into flower. Thanks for any input brother.

aod

Adrift

Veteran
Adrift, what do you set the ppm or EC to when you take your clones. I never have a problem getting the cuttings to root, but I they do always get a little yellow by the time that happens, and it is setting me back a few days, as I run straight from rooted clone into flower. Thanks for any input brother.

aod

hey there! i used to have that same problem, u can give them more food then you think while rooting, i use the ppm side that doesnt say solid numbers like 100 200 300, i use the side thats says stuff like 420 630 ect... and i usualy root my clones with a solution of 560-630 ppms..
so ec i would say, like .5 or .6

something around that would be cool, hope this helps

happy growing :)

G

GOOROO

Thanks for the reply. Interesting that you say you root into .5-.6 water.

Do you start with r/o r use tap for cloning?
I've been having some slight issues with cloning.
Picked up a bottle of canna start and gonna transplant some cuts today and see how it goes.

Adrift

Veteran
Thanks for the reply. Interesting that you say you root into .5-.6 water.

Do you start with r/o r use tap for cloning?
I've been having some slight issues with cloning.
Picked up a bottle of canna start and gonna transplant some cuts today and see how it goes.

hey there, i use ro water, then just mix canna part A and B to a ec of.

to

i just checked my ppm stick and thats right where my ec is for my clones... :wave:

they love it :joint:

Adrift

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

^sour bubble

picture.php

also went on a nice 2 mile plus hike today, sure feels nice!!!!

later everyone

AOD2012

Veteran
Thanks brother. Oh man, I need to move myself somewhere that I can go on hikes like any day! Looking amazing adrift.

aod

Adrift

Veteran
up and running!

up and running!

hey everyone, i just busted my ass along with 2 very good friends, and we set up my oasis :)

we got the 5 ton ac up , and all electrical ran and functioning :joint:
also have 6 lights up, just have to hang the rest.....

so i still have a hell of alot of work todo, but i got all the real hard shit done.

next is setting up co2 and and irrigation.

sooo here are some pics so you can see what all has been done so far....

sorry for the orange glow, plants where in there soaking rays :)

picture.php

^those are the prophet,sourbubble,and blockhead - i decided to go ahead and veg these as long as the banners, so i got another 2-3 weeks of veg for these babies :)

picture.php

^here you can see the 5 ton ac thats hanging- this baby cools o so nice :joint:

picture.php

^pulley system

picture.php

^here we have 3 of the 5 timers, other 2 being on the back side of the wall that you see here, then they run to that box in the far back, which is wired to the main.

picture.php

^ac shot.. still have to get the drain setup... gonna be reusing this water , as everyone should!

picture.php

^finally got my RO water filter, no more trips to the store for me :)

picture.php

picture.php

^banner and moms... looks like im only gonna be running 71-72 banners... so gonna be about 9 per table, vegged into proper bush's that should fill these tables no problem

picture.php

^last but not least, a shot of this FAT ASS prophet leaf.... i shoulda used something for comparison cause it is retarded fat! haha

alright, got a joint of some banner rolled. time to medicate!

if ya got any questions or criticism, lets hear it!

later everyone!

AOD2012

Veteran
DAMNNN! busting your ass most definitely. Going to be a mean, green, monster jungle in there in a few weeks! Keep it green brother.

aod

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Lovely bit of space you've got yourself there mate I had something similar for a short while although a lil smaller... Looks like you have your i's dotted and t's crossed. Looking forward to seeing some big buds :)

Adrift

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^sour d starting to show her flowers :joint:

picture.php

^about to transplant these banners into half gallon grow bags tonight! they are growing quick and drinking 2 times a day in those small pots.

all i got for now! later everyone!