What's new

driftinggggg.....to my new spot :)

Adrift

Veteran
Awesome!

I am going to do 10 per table. If I can hit 1.5 I will be thrilled.

that should be no problem with a decent yeilding strain :)

cant wait to see what ur running!!! you know which clone? or are you doing multi strains or what??

:joint:

AOD-thanks alot man!!!! you will love REZBLOCK shit is amazing :)

irobot sd

Props on a successful run! I have been checkin this thread on & off since you were still cleaning the trays around x-mas. The banner #3 looks awesome although I didn't even realize what genetics made this strain, untill i looked it up last night. strawberry diesel x og. Sounded so good once i realized it was impossible to find in my area I ordered some 303 seeds the G6. Also ordered kens gdp & kens kush. Some awesome strains poppin up in '12!

Adrift

Veteran
Props on a successful run! I have been checkin this thread on & off since you were still cleaning the trays around x-mas. The banner #3 looks awesome although I didn't even realize what genetics made this strain, untill i looked it up last night. strawberry diesel x og. Sounded so good once i realized it was impossible to find in my area I ordered some 303 seeds the G6. Also ordered kens gdp & kens kush. Some awesome strains poppin up in '12!

nice to have you drop in!!! :)

ya the banner really is some incredible shit, nothing has better flavor imo... sounds like you got some killer seed stock coming! hope you make a grow log and show us :joint:

laters!!!

Adrift

Veteran
gtgio- thanks bud! sounds like you scored 2!!! congratz!!! and thanks for checking the thread..

hope everyone likes pics of dank! cause i got a few...

picture.php

picture.php

^banner, stuff is really starting to make the hole house smell like a dirty gym! SO GREASY

picture.php

picture.php

^sourbubble, straight up dank!!!!!!!!!

picture.php

^and a blockhead shot, starting to show some colors!!

later everyone

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Adrift , i'm glad i followed along on yer grow . it was a sweet ride :)
& things are lookin dank as hell brother .... great job :tiphat:

what ya got planned for yer next round ?

Adrift

Veteran
Adrift , i'm glad i followed along on yer grow . it was a sweet ride :)
& things are lookin dank as hell brother .... great job :tiphat:

what ya got planned for yer next round ?

thanks man! glad you were along for the ride aswell!

i plan on doing 7 tables of banner and 1 table of all kinds of random stuff

sourbubble,blockhead,prophet,uk cheese and sour deez

thats what im thinking as of now :)

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Better late than never. How did I miss this one for so long???
So how much water on a typical day are you using?
Respect!

Adrift

Veteran
third cost, i use about 60 gallons a day, give or take :) thanks for checking out the thread!!!

bonzo- right back at ya :)

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Without going back to see, I think you were pulling RO off of a bathroom sink? Didn't look like you had a booster pump. Is that right?
My RO off my well only produces about a gallon an hour, that's why I'm curious.
Thanks!

Adrift

Veteran
Without going back to see, I think you were pulling RO off of a bathroom sink? Didn't look like you had a booster pump. Is that right?
My RO off my well only produces about a gallon an hour, that's why I'm curious.
Thanks!

ya, your right, off the sink, takes about 12 hours to fill up 35 gallons, give or take :)

i have to be on point when im filling the cans or i will deff be shop vac'ing the floor! haha :joint:

Wat it do

it has been almost 3 months and I finally get to poke my head in your room... looks like you have been busy.... GREAT JOB!

sorry I haven't been able to read the 24 pages your epic show has grown to, but i have a quick question if you're comfortable with answering... How would you compare the air buckets to standard buckets?

Adrift

Veteran
thanks everyone!!! :biggrin:

wat it do- nice to have ya stop by!

i dont mind answering that question at all, i like the buckets ALOT.

i would def use them over standard buckets anyday , only thing i dont like about them, is the coco can get splashed threw the holes and that means extra coco on ur table/ in your rez... doesnt really bother me much tho, not to bad!

welll i got a pic to say good night!

picture.php

some great photo's to follow!

:thank you:

Latest posts

Latest posts