What's new

driftinggggg.....to my new spot :)

Adrift

Veteran
hey everyone!! snapped a few picsss. sorry for the orange glo!!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^my new set up for pumping out my rez water, 4 rezy's turn on with the push of a switch and pump into that trashcan,, just gotta go hook up the other side of the room and my life will be that much easier!!

picture.php

^last but not least, a nug shot of blockhead!!! i got more flower shots in my sour bubble thread in the flower section, and i think im gonna make a BH post aswell cause i have so many nice pics of her to share !!!

both are/will be in the flower section!!!!

later

Desert Hydro

Veteran
thats the best kind of orange glow! how long does blockhead flower for. i heard its a pretty good yielder of great quality buds.

Adrift

Veteran
thats the best kind of orange glow! how long does blockhead flower for. i heard its a pretty good yielder of great quality buds.

thanks desert! im gonna take my BH to day 70, should be prime by then!!!! its forsure a great yeilder! of very very high quality nuggage!!!

take it easy!

:thank you:

Adrift

Veteran
dansbuds- thanksssss!!!!

so i made my first batch of bho, i used some purple kush buds..

the butane i used was clipper-7 times refined..

only got a couple of grams, but it is ooo soooo potent and nice !!!!!!!

well check out some pics!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^fresh bowl

picture.php

^after a hit or 2 ...

sooo, this stuff has me higher then high! im diggin forsure..

cant wait to make more with some of my realllllllly frosty stuff, like the banner or something...

well im gonna go in the garden and see if anything is thirsty!! later!!!

Adrift

Veteran
hey everyone!!!

i snapped some pics of the banner and prophet.. i think they turned out pretty good so i hope everyone enjoys them!!!

gonna start out with the banner

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

when i touch these plants it feels like syrup... so incredibly goooooey!!!!! and the smell is just wonderfulllllll!! so intoxicating..

long live banner! haha

well prophet shots will follow in a additional post!

Adrift

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^prophet

smells like 10 month old rotten cantaloupe !!!

hope u all enjoyed the shots! time for me to ripppp zzzz bong and kick back!

Adrift

Veteran
vagpuncher- hey again! well i dont vent and i was having some ac problemz n the begging of the grow,so i left the lights a tad high incase the ac malfunctioned...

i just measured and my furthest light is 21 inch's, andd i tell you what,, the plants dont seem to mind one bit :)

boom-thanks man! means alot :joint:

skyhigh35

what a view, wont let me give you any more respect, jah knows u diverse it! made me go out n get 4 tables lol. bho is lookin tasty also nice n clear, you rockin a glass tube? :smoke out:

Adrift

Veteran
killerweed- :thank you: thanks for checking the grow show out !! hope every things going good in your neck of the woods :)

irobotsd- thanks for stopping in!!! ya it really is as big as the sink! its short but WIDE .a very cool plant!

skyhigh-thanks for the kind words! thats awsome you got 4 tables, you set them up with bricks to drain like mine? or are you doing flood n drain or what? :joint:

and as far as a glass tube do you mean to puff out of, or a glass tube to make the bho???

well thanks everyone! really loving all the love in this thread!!!

will get some shots soon, gonna start cutting back on nutes in like 4 days

then not much longer before the chopppp :)

so until next time! later everyone , and stay medicated

skyhigh35

i built wood frames out of 2x4 for my supports, im rockin tables mainly to it keep clean, i hand water for now until the drippers are set up. summer time grows suck n the cleaner the better. im using soiless in 3 gal containers with 5 gal on the floor catchin side light. for the glass tube i meant did u use one to make the bho?

Adrift

Veteran
i built wood frames out of 2x4 for my supports, im rockin tables mainly to it keep clean, i hand water for now until the drippers are set up. summer time grows suck n the cleaner the better. im using soiless in 3 gal containers with 5 gal on the floor catchin side light. for the glass tube i meant did u use one to make the bho?

niceee, sounds like a fun set up!!!

http://okief.com/bho1.html

i used the single 22 gram tube that okief makes, its stainless steel..

:joint:

take it easy!

G

Guest 88950

killer update bro and that bho is crazy looking...........white.

i like to smoke my bho on top of a nug also, it melts in giving killer hits.

keep pumpig out the frosty goodness